Albuquerque, NM 87114 Map · Phone number

About Lighthouse Entertainment

Lighthouse Entertainment provides quality entertainment for discerning clients. Owner Daniel Dawes has performed at over a thousand events since starting his career as a professional DJ in 1999. His experience includes a variety of celebrations ranging from countless weddings, to Bar/Bat Mitzvah's, anniversaries, graduations, corporate events, etc... and he truly has a passion for the wedding industry. To Daniel, your wedding isn't just a job or another "gig"... providing entertainment is something he is truly passionate about because he takes the time to get to know you.
Daniel strives to provide the best-of-the-best entertainment in making Lighthouse Entertainment the premier DJ service in the southwest. Offering a money-back 100% satisfaction guarantee, you have nothing to lose by contacting Lighthouse Entertainment at (505)261-4159.

Follow Lighthouse Entertainment on

d0f2ff5157fc4d56 5454
0d819fcdfc3fb7b1 1528028689 8a005a99662fdf89 1528028687496 1 5454

22 Reviews for Lighthouse Entertainment

Theresa · Married on 10/07/2017

I can't speak highly enough of Daniel. I had a number of elderly guests at my wedding and lots of family from out of town; I asked Daniel if he wouldn't mind keeping the volume down to a reasonable level during dinner so everyone could chat and catch up. Not only did he indulge my request, but he mingled with the guest to make sure they were comfortable and took song requests. Additionally, we had a death in the immediate family and Daniel was so great about rearranging some parts of our reception to accommodate us. Daniel is the best - literally.

Sent on 10/31/2017

Valerie · Married on 07/18/2015

Lighthouse Entertainment was amazing when it came to providing the DJ services for our wedding. I loved the professionalism and fun that they provided. Many people came up to me and told me how much they enjoyed the DJ. They made sure to know all the details and were very helpful on lining things up. It was an excellent experience and well worth the investment. Highly recommend. Thanks Lighthouse Entertainment!

Sent on 07/28/2015

Elisabeth · Married on 07/11/2015

Daniel from Lighthouse entertainment made our wedding infinitely easier and so FUN! His professionalism and years of experience were beyond what we expected! On our wedding day we had the perfect play list, our dance floor was packed, and Daniel made sure everything ran smoothly! He adjusted as changes were made and was interactive with our guests! I cannot recommend him more to other brides- he even helped us plan the order of our reception!!

Sent on 07/13/2015

Lighthouse Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 1299.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1499
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Microphones
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 100.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Christian
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    Karaoke
    One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Flat Screen
    Photobooth
    Projector
    Uplighting

• Harpist-Miriam Shilling
    Harpist-Miriam Shilling Wedding Musicians

I am a harpist. I had the pleasure of working a wedding at a hotel in Santa Fe with Lighthouse Entertainment a few weeks ago. The DJ was very professional, friendly, and polite. The cocktail hour, which was planned to be outdoors, had to be moved inside because of rain. So, the DJ had to sit at his table the entire cocktail hour while I played. He gave me a wonderful introduction, which is something I normally do not receive. I was thrilled. He and his staff were really super! Your wedding or party will only be enhanced by hiring Lighthouse Entertainment.

• Fizelwink Photography
    Fizelwink Photography Wedding Photographers

Dan Dawes and Lighthouse Entertainment are the cream of the crop when it comes to DJ's and event services! I have worked with Dan on MANY events for MANY years and he is one of the most experienced DJ's available. I couldn't recommend him highly enough. In this business, you often get many people thinking that to be a DJ, they just have to hook up an iPod and click tracks into a speaker system. Dan could not be more of an exception! He is wonderful. He understands that DJ's don't just need to understand the music. They also need to... -Understand how to fill the dance floor -Be able to feel the energy of a crowd. -Manage timelines. -Ensure the day runs smoothly. -Maintain a music library large enough to cater to requests of guest as well as clients. -Know which songs are appropriate and which ones are not. -Be able to facilitate smooth transitions between the grand entrance, to the dances, to the dinner hour and beyond. -Cater to the "energy" of a crowd. Dan is one in a million and I couldn't recommend him highly enough! You can't go wrong with Lighthouse Entertainment!

• Luminance Wedding Films
    Luminance Wedding Films Wedding Videographers

Matt will get any party started! Every bride I've suggested him to couldn't thank me enough. He's professional and will draw out the rhythm in your non-dancing guests.

• Albuquerque, 87114 See on map