Eau Claire, WI 54701 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Deals 1

About Life & Style Photography

Jodee has been photographing professinally in Wisconsin and worldwide for five years. She doned the name Life & Style Photography because of her attention to photographing the intricate, emotional moments life on a wedding day, along with styled portraits that are not stiff and boring, but rather have movement and personality true to the bride and groom.

Life & Style Photography offers partial and full day wedding coverage, custom-designed wedding albums, professional prints, and the disc of edited wedding photos. Engagement sessions included in all wedding collections.

Follow Life & Style Photography on

7 Reviews for Life & Style Photography

• JSBS

Jennifer · Married on 12/03/2011

It was great working with Jodee. The first time I saw the awesome photos Jodee took I knew I wanted to work with her! We met with Jodee pretty early in our wedding planning process, a photographer that good books up fast. We also took advantage of the engagement session that is included in most of her packages, I think it was reallly good to be able to work with Jodee before our wedding and understand her style and for her to get to know us a little better. Jodee takes charge and has a very very good eye. My whole family was impressed with Jodee. My husband and I are so thankful that she was there, not only to take our pictures but help get us through the day. She knew when I needed a little time away before our wedding, she set up our first look (we took pictures before the wedding) it was so exciting to see my husband-to-be, she helped us get in position to cut the cake and we snuck off to take pictures with my husband outside in the snow, being away from the crazy of the wedding for a few minutes, my husband and I got to enjoy each other's company and Jodee got to capture some awesome photos.

Sent on 12/14/2011

Nora · Married on 07/09/2011

I truly can not express how amazing Life & Style Photography is! Jodee and her husband Brent photographed our wedding in July of 2011. My husband and I keep raving about how fantastic they were. Not only do they create incredible photos, their personalities are the best! They were making us laugh the entire day. They are hilarious together and made our wedding day that much better! If you are looking for a photographer, look no further, this is it!!!

Sent on 07/20/2011

Amanda · Married on 05/31/2011

Jodee photographed our engagement photos in 2010, as well as our Mexico destination wedding in May of 2011 and I will never be able to say enough about how amazing our experience was with her. While planning a wedding, a bride makes thousands of decisions....and choosing to have Jodee take our photos was the best decision my husband and I made in our more than a year of planning! The quality of her photos is amazing, and she was extremely flexible from start to finish. The only thing I would have done differently would have been to book her to stay longer with us in Mexico! We will be going back to Jodee to photograph our family for a very long time!!

Sent on 07/01/2011

Award

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Life & Style Photography 1
    Discounts on Non-Saturday Weddings
    Not getting married on a Saturday? Inquire about discounts on wedding collections for your big day!

• The Florian Gardens
    The Florian Gardens Barn & Farm Weddings

All I can say is “Wow!” I have worked with Jodee at Life and Style Photography over the last 4 years and every time I see her work I am in awe. Not only does she capture the most amazing and special moments and emotions of the celebration, she does so without staging or forcing poses. She is professional, fun and open to ideas and suggestions. I’ve worked with many different photographers, some good, some bad, but Life and Style is by far my favorite. I have recommended her to numerous brides and each and every one of them is so grateful for the referral. Just by looking at some of her work you can see the extraordinary vision and style that she captures in her photos. I highly recommend Life and Style Photography for your celebration. Trust me, in no time you’ll be calling her for your maternity, newborn & family photos!

• Ignite Lighting & Entertainment
    Ignite Lighting & Entertainment Wedding DJs

Jodee from Life & Style is always professional, easy to work with and captures some of the best photos I've ever seen. If you are looking for someone who is going to work hard for you so you have the best memories for years, look no further. Jodee, it's been a pleasure working with you and I look forward working with you more over the coming years!

• Eau Claire, 54701 See on map