LFQPHOTO

Pleasanton, CA View map Visit website
$2,800 Most Popular Price

$2,800 Most Popular Price

LFQPHOTO is a wedding photography business based in Manteca, California. Owners Luis and Elise work together to deliver high-quality, emotional photos for each couple they serve. With unparalleled attention to detail and sharp focus on their clients, they are driven to deliver a visually rich album for couples to keep for years to come.

LFQPHOTO commits to only one event per day, to ensure that soon-to-be-weds receive their undivided attention. This team works in a variety of photo styles, including natural, vintage, and contemporary. They love getting to know their clients and strive to keep them feeling comfortable and confident in front of the camera. Couples will receive their final, carefully edited photos as digital files, with the option for matted prints, proofs, canvases, and other physical memorabilia.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,100

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,800

2nd Shooter
Custom Graphics
Engagement Shoot
Slideshow
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Custom Graphics
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

4.9 out of 5 rating
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer F. Married on 06/26/2020

Beautiful photos!!

So incredibly pleased with all of the wonderful work Elise and Luis have done for us! We will forever cherish the beautiful photos from our wedding. They captured the energy and love from the day beautifully. We ordered many prints from them as well and they are incredible quality. The box is such a unique and cool keepsake and we are so happy with the book too! It transports us back to the wedding day every time we look at it. We feel so lucky to have found them to photograph our wedding. Thank you so much for everything!
    Hilda Married on 06/22/2018

Beyond Amazing

I have mulled over how to express my gratitude to Luis and Elise for not only taking pictures for my wedding, but capturing beautiful memories that I will carry with me always. These two work together in setting up a meeting to go over details first, answering all my questions, and calming my neurotic bride nerves. Luis did a beautiful job at my wedding, capturing all the important moments while blending in the background and being kind and respectful to my guest. They returned my wedding images to me in 2 weeks and they are gorgeous!! I cannot express how grateful I am to them both. Thank you for capturing my memories in beautiful images. 💕
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Team

Elise Flores
Elise Flores
Second shooter | Designer

As an artist, I have always drawn inspiration from all around, but when it comes to portraiture, I really draw inspiration from the people we are photographing. Each client we have a session with is unique–I find that I tap into subtle details about them or the things they mention (sometimes even the non-verbal things) that bring out a spark in them.

Also, as a second shooter, I am able to be more of an intercessor between Luis and clients, making sure to communicate the things I pick up on to help Luis capture the most naturally beautiful moments and images possible.

Luis Flores Flores
Luis Flores Flores
Owner

For me, photography is about appreciating moments. Every time I look at the people I love, I am grateful. I see subtle details and gestures that add to who they are...I see my toddler's fuzzy, chubby cheeks, my kindergartener's potbelly and sparkly smile, and my teen's dimple when he beats me at Call of Duty. Even my wife's bashful smile when she notices I've been looking at her. Some of these defining characteristics may change with time or even vanish tomorrow...So I am grateful for today.

1459 Gondola Street Pleasanton, CA, 94566
(650) 746-8604

Monday 8AM–5PM Tuesday 8AM–5PM Wednesday 8AM–5PM Thursday 8AM–5PM Friday 8AM–5PM Saturday 8AM–3PM Sunday 1–5PM
Location of (LFQPHOTO)

LFQPHOTO frequently asked questions

What photography services does LFQPHOTO include in the starting price?

LFQPHOTO includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does LFQPHOTO include in their most popular wedding package?

LFQPHOTO includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Custom Graphics
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Slideshow
  • Albums
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does LFQPHOTO offer?

LFQPHOTO offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Vintage

What photography services does LFQPHOTO offer?

LFQPHOTO offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Custom Graphics
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does LFQPHOTO offer for wedding events?

LFQPHOTO offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend LFQPHOTO and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

LFQPHOTO is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in San Francisco for your wedding