63 Terrace Street, Park Ridge, NJ 07656 Map · Phone number
1 review

About Lewis Studios

Family owned and operated since 1947, Lewis Studios has stood the test of time providing our clients with unsurpassed customer service and the highest quality images available.

It is our intention to create images that document the charm and personality of weddings, children, and families in a natural and artistic way. We have a reputation for remaining unobtrusive, allowing the spontaneous candid moments of the day to be recorded.

Lewis Studios provides our clients with a combination of traditional, photojournalistic, and candid images. We are dedicated to providing an unmatched photographic experience for every client who honors us with an invitation to document the most important people and events in their lives.

• Harris Photography
0025copy
0397copy2copy2

1 Reviews for Lewis Studios

Cindy · Married on 05/07/2011

Scott awas a pleasure to work with. From the first meeting I felt totally comfortable with him. Scott made me feel relaxed and helped me and my husband design the perfect album! On our wedding day, he felt more like a guest and friend at the wedding and helped us get through the craziness of our day.

I highly receommend him to anyone who wants a relaxed but professional photographer who is clearly very experienced at what he does.

Sent on 01/03/2012

Lewis Studios FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Custom Graphics
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Flush Mount
    Prints

• 63 Terrace Street Park Ridge, 07656 See on map
    2018021023 (Phone number)
    Tuesday through Saturday by Appointment.