LeWayne Productions

Elkhart, IN View map
1 review
$1,500 Most Popular Price

$1,500 Most Popular Price

Our names are Allen & Abby Burch, and we are a husband and wife photography team based out of Sturgis, Michigan. We married in 2010, and in October 2011, we decided to follow our dreams and create our own photography business. With that, LeWayne Productions was born. We currently strive to meet the visual needs of the southwestern Michigan and northern Indiana areas. Feel free to inquire for other locations. We are LeWayne Productions. And we'd be honored to work with you.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,200

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

One Event / Day

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,500

2nd Shooter
High-Res Images
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Canvas
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Digital Files
Save the Date
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth Married on 01/09/2016
    I’ve been friends with Abby and Allen Burch for years, and as soon as I got engaged in 2015, I knew I wanted them to photograph our wedding. I thought this wouldn’t be a possibility, given that they live in Michigan and I live in California, but to my surprise and delight, they agreed.

Our wedding was on January 9th, 2016, and Abby and Allen arrived earlier that week to be available to photograph our rehearsal dinner. They took a lot of wonderful candid shots of our family and friends at the rehearsal dinner, capturing moments that I’m sure I would have either forgotten or not noticed in the chaos of the evening.

The next morning, Abby arrived bright and early to photograph my bridesmaids and myself as we were getting ready for the ceremony, while Allen photographed my fiancée getting ready and the venue being set up for the ceremony.

The photos from the wedding itself are breathtaking and we will treasure them always. Abby and Allen did a fantastic job of capturing everything I had previously told them I wanted: from my walk down the aisle, to the vows, to the group photos after the ceremony with our bridal party and our families, and the candid shots during the ceremony and reception. They made the entire experience so relaxing and enjoyable.

The next day, Abby and Allen joined us at Mountain Winery in Saratoga, California, for a photoshoot. I wore my wedding dress again, and the mountains surrounding the location provided a breathtaking backdrop for some beautiful photos of me and my husband. We spent a couple hours there, and Abby and Allen treated us like royalty.

When we received our pictures several weeks later, we were blown away and thrilled. All of the pictures were lovely and exactly what we had envisioned for our wedding photographs, if not even better.

I have nothing but praise for LeWayne Productions and the fantastic work they did. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

118 1/2 South Main Street Apartment A Elkhart, 46516
Location of (LeWayne Productions)

LeWayne Productions frequently asked questions

What photography services does LeWayne Productions include in the starting price?

LeWayne Productions includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • One Event / Day

What photography services does LeWayne Productions include in their most popular wedding package?

LeWayne Productions includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • High-Res Images
  • Multi. Locations
  • One Event / Day
  • Canvas
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does LeWayne Productions offer?

LeWayne Productions offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does LeWayne Productions offer?

LeWayne Productions offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does LeWayne Productions offer for wedding events?

LeWayne Productions offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Digital Files
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend LeWayne Productions and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

LeWayne Productions is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in South Bend for your wedding