address, Pasadena, CA 91101 · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 11
  • Pricing

About Let Me Write You a Song

Let Me Write You a Song is a wedding singing and songwriting service based in Pasadena, California. Owner Justin Sinclair believes that love songs are not just for and about other people. He wants to help you tell your unique love story. Through the medium of song, Justin wants to capture the emotions and special moments of your relationship. He wants you to have something that is all your own, something that you can listen to, hum, and enjoy for years to come.

Let Me Write You a Song offers song, performance, and recording packages. Justin’s introductory song package includes a one-hour consultation, demo recording, and chord and lyric sheets. His recording package allows you to enjoy a fully-produced, radio-quality recording of your song and distribution to online music services, including Spotify and Apple Music.

Follow Let Me Write You a Song on

4 Reviews for Let Me Write You a Song

• Samuel

Samuel Hayashida · Married on 10/08/2019

Just hire him

My wife and I hired Justin to write a song for our wedding. And wow. It was a really, *really* special experience. To say the least.

He's super easy to work with. Responsive. Very friendly. Made it very easy for me and my wife to join in and fill him in on the story of our relationship. And what he created for us just perfectly capture our experience together.

He helped us discover and then told through song... the story about us that we had never really articulated before. By asking us questions, following up, and letting us share, and then asking another question... he was able to get a sense for who we are. And what our history together has been like. And the most meaningful moments. And our aspirations as a couple.

And the way he reproduced that all in song was just magical.

On the day of our wedding he played it live, first when my wife was walking down the aisle (highly recommend you book Justin to play live at your wedding, by the way)... and then again during our first dance. And because people were able to pay attention to the lyrics during the first dance... it really pulled the audience into our story. Creating a unique and magical context, where we were dancing to a song about us. And for us. That sounded like us. It's hard to describe how special this is.

And, the song was totally stuck in our heads during our honeymoon :) And many wedding guests asked about it afterwards, wondering if we could send them a recording of the song.

It's such a wonderful keepsake to have. A song about... you. As a couple. And, it's a great keepsake for your wedding guests to have too.

And even after writing all that, I feel like I did injustice to the work Justin did. And what it added to our wedding.

Basically, just book the guy. You won't be disappointed. He's super professional. Great at his craft. Extremely easy to talk with and communicate with. He'll help you piece together your story in a way you've never pieced it together before... and he'll make a gorgeous piece of art out of your story.

Thanks Justin. You do amazing work. I hope more people discover you soon, so that they too can have the wonderful experience that you gave to me and Tessa on their wedding day.

Sent on 01/11/2020

Let Me Write You a Song's reply:

Shoot. I'm a little teary. Thank you Sam. Grateful to help unveil and tell your story, and contribute to such a beautiful, meaningful wedding.
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 01/09/2016

an absolute musical wizard

Okay, if you're wondering if you should commission Justin to write a song for you, stop right now because OF COURSE YOU SHOULD. I asked Justin if he would write a song (secretly) so I could surprise my husband with it for our 4th wedding anniversary. And not only did he agree, but he seemed sincerely excited about the prospect of creating this ultra-romantic gift. He was so kind + flexible, allowing me to pay him in a few installments. We met up so that I could essentially ramble on about my husband and I and our love story, and somehow Justin took all of my rambling and produced the most lovely, coherent lyrical story (and truly the best gift I've ever gotten to give my husband). He even took into account several musical artists / songs that have been relevant to our relationship and incorporated some of the styles from them. Truly, a wizard, miracle-worker, and all-around good human. Let him write you a love song, already!

Sent on 01/08/2020

Let Me Write You a Song's reply:

Ah this is so sweet. Thanks Rachel. Grateful to be a part of your lives and to help tell your story!!
    (For any interested, Rachel's song and backstory can be found here - https://justinjamessinclair.com/all-over-again-story)
  • Bryan

Bryan · Married on 01/01/2013

Wedding Artist

Justin organized all the musicians and took the work off our shoulders. We love how talented he is and are thankful that he was a part of our special day. We will cherish those memeories forever!

Sent on 02/20/2020

Let Me Write You a Song Pricing

Let Me Write You a Song Price Rates

Let Me Write You a Song FAQ

• How would you categorize your product offerings?
    Custom
    Personalized
  • What services do you provide?
    Assembly
    Design
    Express Shipping
  • What items are available?
    Gift Boxes
  • What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment?
    1 Month+
  • Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product?
  • Is there a minimum order requirement?
  • What is your return policy?
    Partial Refund
  • What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music?
    $ 450
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 950
    Reception Music
    Rehearsal Dinner Music
    Sample Music
    Sound/PA System
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?
    Brass - Trio
    Instrumental - Solo
    Instrumental - Duo
    Instrumental - Trio
    String - Trio
    String - Quartet
    Soloist / Vocalist
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)?
    1 - 3
    4 - 6
  • What instruments does your group play?
    Cello
    Trumpet
    Saxophone
    Viola
    Violin
  • What services do you provide?
    Ceremony Music