Lemuel Costan Photography

Brentwood, CA View map

$4,900 Most Popular Price

Lemuel Costan is a Registered Nurse by profession. He also love to cook and sing. His career started in Bangkok, Thailand last 2012 where he worked as a Photographer in an Australian Registered company which is Global Clothing Group (www.gcgme.com). He migrated to San Francisco, California to be with his wife and continued his passion in weddings. He is currently a member of WPPI ( Wedding and Portrait Photographers International). His main goal is to tell couple's story in the most compelling way possible and to capture stunning images that will provide enjoyment for years & hopefully generations to come. Please contact us for more information at lscostan@gmail.com or call this number 925-759-2428.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,700.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Engagement Shoot

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4900

2nd Shooter
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images
Second Shooter
Slideshow

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Digital Files
Prints

Adriana Married on 04/25/2015
    Lemuel gave us a great deal and was very attentive to all of our requests. He defiantly has an eye for seeing photo opportunities all around. Great personality and a pleasure to work with.
    Kurt Married on 03/18/2015
    It was a real pleasure working with Lemuel this past March! My wife and I had hired him to do some engagement photos in Napa, CA and the photos were spectacular! Both he and his co-worker have a great eye for lighting, scenery and overall artistry. We had only hired him for an hour of his time, but we were all having so much fun and he was getting so many great pictures, we didn't wrap up until 3 hours later. It was an overall great experience, and I'd recommend him to anyone!

Lemuel Costan Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Kurt! I had so much fun with our session. Hope to work with you soon.
  • Michelle
    Michelle Married on 02/15/2015
    I can't say enough great things about Lemuel and how talented he is. His eye for photography is so natural and his style of photography is hands down one of the best I've ever seen. He took our engagement photos as well as our wedding photos (6 days ago). My husband and I had no idea how to pose and Lemuel made us feel comfortable and gave us some guidance on what to do. The pictures turned out AMAZING! Each photo he took told a story and captured every special moment that we will cherish forever. If you are looking to hire Lemuel, don't hesitate. Take it from me, it will be one of the best decisions you will ever make. He is that talented! Thanks again Lemuel for being part of our special day! Can't wait to see the rest of our wedding photos.

Lemuel Costan Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Michelle! It was a pleasure working with you guys.

Brentwood, 94513
Location of (Lemuel Costan Photography)

Other vendors in San Francisco for your wedding