Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

37 Reviews for Ledia Tashi Photography

Multi. Locations (1)
Albums (1)
Digital Files (1)
Prints (1)

I've seen a lot of different photographers, but I've never seen anyone put so much work into perfect their art like Ledia. I'm not that great in front of the camera but Ledia makes you feel amazing! And you don't have to doubt for a second that you won't like how you look. She really has an eye in making every persons session unique and amazing! Hands down the best you'll find!

Profile Picture Marwa, 7/15/20, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Our experience with Ledia was nothing short of wonderful. Not only do I believe she is extremely talented, she has an amazing eye for detail and color that made our engagement session turn out like a dream . Ledia was truly a joy to work with and made us feel comfortable the entire time. She blew us away with her genuine, caring, and fun soul. I would recommend her to anyone in a heartbeat. Greg and I absolutely cannot wait to work with her once again for our wedding. Thank you so much for everything you have done for us, Ledia!

Profile Picture Victoria, 11/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I had a portrait session with Ledia and she. Is. Awesome! We had so much fun and she made it so light and stress-free! I would definitely recommend her.

Profile Picture Paige, 10/5/19, 1 Review