Seattle, WA 98121 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,500
  • Photos & Videos 4

About Leap Cinematography

Modern & Professional Wedding Videography
Leap Cinematography "Making Movies, Not Videos"

What sets us apart, we believe, is that we approach each wedding from a filmmaker’s perspective, making the work we produce unique in style, quality and depth of storytelling. Of course, what’s most important to any film is the storytelling. We capture the story that connects together all of the timeless and intangible beauty that pervades every moment of a wedding. The product you end up with is like a movie.

Our goal is to produce a film that people really enjoy and actually ask to see...

again and again.

Photos 1 Photos
Videos 3 vídeos

22 Reviews for Leap Cinematography

Kenton · Married on 10/10/2015

I want to start out by saying that if you are looking for someone to consider for video taping your wedding, then you have to call Leap Cinematography. There are so many wonderful vendors out there, but for the prices we saw and the talent of work, you cant get a better deal. Just ask Paul because his work speaks for itself! We asked for specific music for our video and specific types of shots and he integrated his style and what we were looking for so well! Then we played the video at our house warming party for people that couldnt attend our wedding, their reaction was really priceless. We were all crying and laughing together and it was as if we were experiencing our wedding for a second time through the eyes of someone attending. I also got to see things that i didnt even know happened that night!
    The best thanks i can give Leap Cinematography is to let everyone here know that they are the only vendor to go with for your wedding memories!!!

Sent on 12/30/2015

Kirsten · Married on 05/23/2015

I booked Paul for my wedding this upcoming May, and since we booked so far in advance he threw in a 'Save the Date' reel which turned out amazing! He told me it would be edited and completed two weeks after we did all the shooting, but to my surprise I received the vemo link within 48 hours and the video wasn't anything less than perfection. He is very professional, responsive, creative, flexible and has a great vision. I would definitely recommend him to any of my family and friends in the area.

Sent on 12/19/2014

Kelci · Married on 04/18/2015

Paul and Leap Cinematography have perfectly recreated one of the most precious moments in our lives. When my husband and I were considering using them as a vendor, it was the friendliness and professionalism that they displayed that swayed us. It was incredible how he was filming us and it did not feel like extra work at all. It seemed really natural and I think that it really brought the best out of our wedding. I was worried for Paul too because there were a lot of kids at our wedding, and somehow he managed to take really beautiful shots and be very patient with the children. As hectic as that day was you guys made it happen and we will always be grateful. Leap Cinematography you are the best!

Sent on 12/30/2015

• Seattle, 98121 See on map
    2062148193 (Phone number)
    Location of (Leap Cinematography)