Las Vegas, NV 89102 Map · Phone number

Like it love it
    My wife so happy

Sent on 11/07/2016

Stephanie · Married on 06/26/2015

Works for me! Was at first skeptical about trying this out but I really am bothered with how sad and dead my eyes look, they were just puffy and darkening and I don't feel vibrant and I got this product and so far...it works!!! Its wonderful, I only use it every night and make sure I don't rub my eyes anymore. Can't wait for further changes.

Sent on 02/17/2015

Cathy · Married on 04/24/2015

I know there are a few negative reviews and its sad, because my experience has been all positive with the cosmetics from L'core Bath & Beauty. The representative, Adva , invited me in for a free demo. I was very skeptical at first, but that changed when my face responded so well to the products. Adva also offered me a free facial with a 24kt gold mask two days later after my first visit. I purchased 3 of the products, and am so pleased with the performance. Currently, I am 52 years old and it turned back the clock at least 10 years. My husband noticed a vast improvement immediately. After returning home, my friends also noticed the improvement and mentioned how great my face looked. I'm fairly new to skin care, but have gone through Le'Mar, Georgio Armani, Osmotics and every line in Sephora. The Osmotic line works very well with the L'Core products. L'core has a foaming" mousse cleanser that is to die for!

Sent on 02/16/2015