6293 Ehrhardt Rd, Ehrhardt, SC 29081 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1
  • Meet the Team

About Lazy Dog Acres

Lazy Dog Acres is Ehrhardt's hidden secret destination venue! Available for groups from 25-150. Offering multiple ceremony sites and reception locations in stunning gardens, wooded mature trees, and by our charming ponds.

The covered area offers a perfect location for a sit down dinner, and has a newly refurbished bar/reception area. There is plenty of room for your band/DJ to set up on the patio and dancing under the stars!

Suite/Dressing Room is available for getting ready to walk down the aisle & evening accomodations. An additional room is also offered for accommodations to adjoin the suite.

Located in the heart of the Low Country! Most major cities just over 1 hour. Come tour the property and experience "The Simple Life".

• Woman-owned
Get married on the Bridge
lazydogwedding2 51 1278791 160524071851959

3 Reviews for Lazy Dog Acres

Jenny · Married on 04/24/2019

Amazing vendor and so helpful!

So very helpful! Ashley was a lifesaver and got us smoothly through our day! Her ideas and help made our day less stressful and she worked hard behind the scenes, if something went wrong, we didn’t know it!! Would recommend over and over!! Thank you for everything!!

Sent on 12/06/2020
  • Hanna

Hanna S. · Married on 01/10/2019

Perfect country outdoor wedding

My husband and I found this wedding venue and went in for a tour. Ashley is the owner and is absolutely amazing. She showed us the entire property and showed us many differnt ways we can host our wedding. She was very organized and made planning our wedding stress free. I did not once feel like i was overwhelmed with our wedding plans. Ashley has amazing ideas for the wedding and party after that I would have never thought of. She is quick thinking as well and saved our wedding on the day because of a huge rain storm that came in. She had us the day before rent tents to be sure and if we didnt need them she had it planned out to where we wouldnt be out extra money. We did end up needing them and the cost was very low for what we needed it was perfect. Her prices as well were absoultey amazing we spent entirley $3500 total on it all. I had a more elegant beautiful wedding then some of my friends who spent $10k+. Saving that much really kept the stress down for my husband and I as we were the ones paying for the wedding with some help from family. We have been together for a long time prior and we wanted a simple elegant wedding and then spend our money on a big honeymoon. With Ashleys venue and help we were able to have a big wedding and honeymoon. She gave me the wedding of our dreams and our family just loved it so much. They still talk about how amazing it was. Ashley handled all the wedding day stresses that arise as well. She is the best!

Sent on 12/14/2020

Lazy Dog Acres FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
    $ 400
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
    $ 800.
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
    $ 800.
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
    $ 800.
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Chairs
    China
    Flatware
    Parking
    Set Up
    Tables
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Barn
    Farm/Ranch
    Garden
    Inn/B&B
    Park
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Covered Outdoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
    Scenic Views
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Bridal Shower
    Engagement Party
    Elopements
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer?
    Accommodations
    All Inclusive Packages
    Event Planner
    Get Ready Rooms
  • What catering services do you offer?
    Server(s)
  • What event items are available?
    Aisle Runners
    Altar/Arch
    Chairs
    Dance Floor
    Drapery
    Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    China
    Flatware
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking
  • What months are included in your peak season?
    March
    August
    September
    October
    November
  • What months are included in your off-peak season?
    January

Team of Lazy Dog Acres

Ashley

Ashley

Owner

I have spent the last for years in helping couples create thier special day! (Thats 28 in dog years! LOL) Lazy Dog Acres allows for a very personal touch and still the house can add to a more formal feel. I let the couple tell me how formal thier special day should be. Keeping the family focus is very important.

My corporate experiences have allowed me to design this property so that couples can afford thier special day and enjoy it and spend more money on buying houses and paying bills.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• 6293 Ehrhardt Rd Ehrhardt, SC, 29081 See on map
    8-6 M-S, Sunday by phone & appointment
    Location of (Lazy Dog Acres)