1702 Industrial Highway Suite 4, Riverton, NJ 08077 Map · Phone number

About LAX STATES

We specialize in event design and decor along with fresh flowers for multi-cultural weddings, South Asian Weddings, Indian Weddings.

Our 5000 sqft warehouse and office is located in Cinnaminson, NJ. Our specialties include event flowers, fabrics, backdrops, mandaps, chuppahs, branded structures, and table top items to dress and deliver a mood to any type of event.

Contact us today via phone or email for more info.

• Flowers By Elizabeth
Photo: Lightyear Photography
0918pj jashimjalalstudios wed 51 534864 157625838027932

28 Reviews for LAX STATES

Ami Kang · Married on 11/02/2019

Best thing to happen to our wedding day

Nisha is the best this that happened to my wedding day. I am not exaggerating. I got married yesterday and I have to say it was the most amazing day (literally a million times better than I expected). Nisha is not just a decorator she is an artist (not to mention a sweetheart).

I have been in 6 weddings so I have met and worked with a lot of decorators and honestly no one realizes how badly a decorator can mess up the day or completely make your day.

I was about to settle for one of the usual Indian Decorator's in NJ when I stumbled upon Nisha. And I'm not going to lie I was a little annoyed that my parents were dragging me to see another decorator because I thought they were all the same. BUT as soon as I met Nisha I knew I was wrong. I could tell she cared from the very beginning and we booked her on the spot.

Nisha was extremely communicative for months before the wedding and went through the effort of putting together several concepts for me. It's really hard to describe how wonderful it was. She made a completely custom look for us based on my likes / personality and went above and beyond with every little detail I asked her about. She made several trips to our venue and communicated with them whenever needed and made sure everything flowed perfectly with the natural beauty of the venue. If Nisha is in your budget (and she is so reasonable and worth it) please just go meet her. You won't regret it.

Sent on 11/03/2019
  • Payal

Payal Patel · Married on 10/08/2019

Brought my vision to life

Our wedding day was truly the best day of our lives and we loved every minute of it!

I met Nisha when she worked on my friend's wedding and I loved how beautifully she had brought my friend's vision to life. She was the first vendor I signed when I got engaged. Nisha is so easy to work with, she is responsive, prompt and above all wants to get to know how you envision your wedding day. She worked with us for 8 months and created personalized decor for 4 events (grah shanti, graba, wedding and reception).
    I got married at a rustic venue with an exposed wall and high beams at Chubb Hotel and Conference center in Lafayette Hill, PA. Nisha went over every small detail with the venue and even provided lighting and linen colors that would enhance the room.
    She customized every event to match the bride and groom’s outfits and each event represented our fun personality. For instance, Ravish and I love cooking and hosting dinner parties so the theme for our garba night was Tiffin Kitchen; for our wedding, it was an outdoor garden that was perfected with lanterns, it was absolutely beautiful. She truly brought the vision of my wedding to life. I loved walking into each event and being amazed.
    She helped us have an amazing day and created truly unforgettable memories. Our guests were amazed by our wedding décor, and her creativity is remarkable.
    I am so happy that I chose Lax States for my big day!

Sent on 01/12/2020
  • Samia

Samia Aleem · Married on 08/09/2019

Dream wedding creators!

If there was a way to rate higher, I would have! I cannot thank Nisha and her team for bringing the wedding vision of my dreams to life!

I met Nisha and her mom at our very first meeting, and fell in love with both of them that day. Nisha is SO responsive and easy to work with, she understands exactly what you're picturing and helps create a visual that can be executed. We had 2 events (mehndi, and reception), both of them at the same hotel, and I had a very specific vision for both days. I didn't want any overlap between the decors and wanted a very different look and theme for both. I had ideas for the stages, the colors and a basic theme idea for the mehndi, and I had created some Pinterest boards. I had wanted a 'bazaar/carnival' theme for the mehndi, very colorful and fun with some booths/stalls with favors. I wanted the colors of the ballroom to complement my outfit, yet not overpower it. And for the reception, I wanted something soft, warm and elegant, that would also complement my outfit. I also had very particular ideas for the stage/backdrop. I have seen reception stages with very overpowering/glitzy decor and I didn't want anything like that at all. With all those specifications- Nisha used her own flair and created the MOST MAGICAL ballrooms imaginable. Both events were so unique, and equally beautiful. Nisha took care of every single detail that I had thought of, and added a whole lot more. She was very flexible and conscientious of our budget. She turned the dream I had envisioned into reality! Everyone was in such awe of the decor for both days, and it really set the tone for the events on both days: our mehndi was the most fun, happening dance party and the reception was magnificent, warm, elegant and exuding love and happiness.

Throughout the entire planning process, Nisha was such a gem. She was patient, thoughtful and realistic. She helped me realise what would look good with which theme, and patiently answered my 5 million email and text questions!! She had fun and stunning recommendations, and brought up little details that I would have never even thought of! She helped calm me down during those last few crucial weeks before the wedding: her warm and receptive personality allowed me to put my entire faith and trust in her, and I'm so so happy that I did, because I was able to relax and take it all in towards the end and during the event. My family was sending me pictures of the ballrooms when I was getting my makeup done, and I was so blown away by how stunning it looked. I remember having tears of happiness in my eyes when I saw the reception stage for the first time- so so elegant and beautiful. All of my guests continue to comment on how stunning the decor was for both days, and even though I haven't received the professional photographs yet, I know they will be stunning and will capture the beauty of the decor.

I would without a doubt, wholeheartedly, 100% recommend Nisha and her team to anyone who wants elegant and stunning decor. Know that when you hire Nisha and Lax States, you will be working with an honest and reliable friend (more like family), and someone who will go above and beyond to make your dreams reality. Nisha turns empty and cold ballrooms into works of art, warmth and love. I have been joking about how my life will be empty now that I don't have decoration details to text Nisha about, and how she became by BFF over the past couple months! Thank you so much Nisha and team, for everything you did for us and for giving us the most beautiful wedding imaginable!

Sent on 08/21/2019