7824 Sutter Lane #101, Annandale, VA 22003 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $3,000
  • Photos
  • Deals 1

About Lawrence Santa Photography

Being an experienced Wedding Photographer is all about the never-ending search for that special moment. The perfect day begins with your story, originality, and style as those inspire everything I do. Comfortability between photographer and client is extremely important for creating beautiful imagery so it is my genuine goal to connect with each and every one of my clients and make a friendship that lasts long before and after the wedding. When your wedding day comes you won't look at me as just a paid photographer, it will be more like an artistic friend who follows you around on your big day. With all of that being said, the way we work together will feel naturally fluid and that is more important than any other factor I've experienced for documenting genuine wedding moments with over 200 weddings under my belt since 2013.

Your special day will be captured through my specific assortment of high quality lenses, providing you with a collection of images that look and feel as authentic as your love. I am available to travel all around the world and use some of the best equipment available so you will never have to worry when it comes to image quality.

​My team consists of enthusiastic associate photographers, lighting assistants, and photo editors all ready to capture every moment in its finest light.

Couples can choose from a variety of wedding packages which include variations of wedding-day coverage such as:

1. Photography
  2. Videography
  3. Custom Albums and Prints
  4. High-quality digital gallery

And nearly anything else you can imagine as we have connections with various amazing vendors. I am more than happy to offer unlimited consultations to be sure that we plan out the perfect day for you!

lps 7626 51 1020255
lps 7626 51 1020255

Lawrence Santa Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Natural, Photojournalism, Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date

1 Wedding Deal & Discount