Lavender Lion Events

Omaha, NE 68134 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date

2 Reviews for Lavender Lion Events

Katie · Married on 06/11/2016

I would highly recommend working with Lavender Lion to any bride or groom. My LL coordinator, Deborah, was such a joy to work with. From pre-wedding meetings to the end of the reception, she was so encouraging and supportive that it felt like having a (very organized) friend helping us.

Deborah took care of all the final communications and confirmations that are so crucial to any wedding. Her work with our vendors ensured that we could focus on spending time with guests who traveled to Omaha, rather than worrying about coordinating with the caterer, rental company, etc. Not only did our coordinator make sure the wedding and reception ran smoothly, but also ensured that the morning of the wedding was relaxing and memorable. Deborah coordinated with the hair/makeup team and the photographer to be at our hotel in the morning- all I had to do was wake up and let the fun begin. She even brought mimosas as an added surprise!

The LL coordinators are true problem-solvers. Our organist was late to the church and Deborah not only contacted him but also used her phone to play music while we waited. Our guests had no idea that we were waiting on music. The best part? Neither did I until Deborah told us it was solved!

If you are looking to make your wedding relaxing and joyful, then I suggest contacting Lavender Lion Events ASAP!

Deborah and Laura we're incredibly helpful and creative in my wedding design. They added so many wonderful small touches throughout the day that I will always remember! They are a great team!

Lavender Lion Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,250.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Full Planning
  • What weddings to you have experience planning? Cultural, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2