Dutchess County, Poughquag, NY 12570 Map · Phone number

About Lavender & Leaf Designs

We specialize in designing beautiful flowers and decor for weddings throughout the lovely Hudson Valley Region of NY. With over 15 years of experience in the industry, our style can best be described as fresh, vibrant and fun!

You will find us down to earth and easy to work with, and always eager to find fun and creative ways to celebrate your unique style and vision.

We would love to hear from you! Please give us a ring or email us to inquire about the availability of your wedding date. We are happy to offer complimentary consultations at our cozy design studio in Lagrangeville NY (or at your home if you prefer!).

Happy Wedding Planning!

Lavender & Leaf Designs 5
Lavender & Leaf Designs 6
Lavender & Leaf Designs 7

Lisa Jacqueline Ganz · Married on 09/07/2019

10/10! A floral visionary!

We hired Sara of Lavender and Leaf to do our wedding florals, at the suggestion of our wedding venue. I did speak to a few other florists during the process (I was, after all, a cautious bride who did her homework) but was most impressed with Sara’s flexibility, ease of communication, and passion and knowledge about flowers. She was fair in price and in the time she spent discussing my vision with me, and I didn’t just love photos of the florals she’d done for other weddings, but I loved HER as a person. And trust me, liking and trusting your vendors is crucial for alleviating wedding planning stress. She’s such a good person and all our wedding vendors who’d worked with her before corroborated that.

Throughout the year, my vision changed a few times, and Sara handled each change with grace and was responsive to and supportive of my changes. Just a few weeks before, I decided to add a fairly substantial additional floral project and she hopped on the phone to discuss it and embraced it as I hoped she would have. Most importantly, the end result was spectacular. I cried tears of joy when I saw my bouquet for the first time which was whimsical, airy, and romantic, just as we had discussed. The table florals were also stunning, and I appreciated that Sara was willing to repurpose our ceremony florals into our reception tent to help us save money. She worked quickly during the cocktail hour to repurpose the florals and made them look perfect in just a short time. I also appreciated Sara’s willingness to consult on speciality taper candles that I was bringing in. She helped advise on the color of the candles, and even though i brought them in, she set them up and handle them on the day of.

Would recommend Sara to anyone! She was on time, hustled really hard on the day of, and made all my floral dreams come true. THANK YOU SARA!!!!!!

Sent on 09/11/2019
    Lavender & Leaf Designs 15
    Lavender & Leaf Designs 16
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 08/31/2019

Stunning Florals- A dream to work with!

Let me start off by saying how wonderful Sara is! Not only is she incredibly talented but she is kind, caring and wonderful to work with. As a type A bride, I knew what I wanted when it came to florals and Lavender & Leaf was it. All of my Pinterest worthy boxes were checked as soon as I stumbled on Sara's Instagram and I fell head over heels with her work. Sara was the first florist I spoke with and once I did, I knew in my gut she was perfect for us. When we met to discuss my vision, I felt zero pressure to add more details, she had wonderful input but didn't force any decisions and had beautiful recommendations for our centerpieces.
    When the big day came I was chomping at the bit to see the details---the bouquets (omg-- in LOVE), the boutonnières, our centerpieces (SO romantic)..literally everything was exceptional and came out better than I could have imagined. You can tell that Sara loves what she does as it shows in her work. She is exceptional all around and I highly recommend Lavender & Leaf!!

Sent on 09/17/2019
  • Marie

Marie · Married on 09/21/2018

Stunning Work - Made my Wedding

Where do I start?? Sara was a dream to work with! I was one of those brides that felt like floral was the center of my 'theme' and the only real area I was bringing in a theme. I spoke to 30 different florists, and I chose Sara because she was not only understanding of my vision, but was willing to do what I wanted, instead of the other vendors telling me 'it would be hard' to do. Sara told me "this is a beautiful idea, and I would love to work on it with you". I decided I wanted to do a ton of bud vases, and I was able to provide them due to cost (not man florists let you do this). I changed my mind about 15 times throughout the year, from green and white, to all color, to grey and green, and eventually decided on my original idea - green and white. But not once did Sara get annoyed at me, or make me feel bad because I changed my mind. At the end of the day, she made my wedding. I can't begin to tell you how many people complimented the floral and fireplaces - i was always told no one remembers the floral and with Sara, they def did not! To all my brides out there - BOOK THEM! You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 12/15/2018
    Lavender & Leaf Designs 28
    Lavender & Leaf Designs 29
    Lavender & Leaf Designs 30

Lavender & Leaf Designs's reply:

You are the sweetest Marie!! Thank you so much for sharing your experience working with us and all of the kind words. So glad we were able to help bring your magical vision together for your guys. My very best wishes to you both!!

Lavender & Leaf Designs FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 8.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 2,520.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Modern, Preppy, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage

• Bykenhulle House B&B
    Bykenhulle House B&B Mansion Weddings

Sarah is a talented florist with beautiful designs but her attention to the client and follow through provides superior customer service that you don't find often.

• , Dutchess County Poughquag, 12570 See on map