Dutchess County, Poughquag, NY 12570 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Lavender & Leaf Designs

L & L is an event floral design studio located in the beautiful Hudson Valley, NY. We're a couple of flower loving gals with a passion for creating beauty and celebrating love.

Our designs are a perfect combination of wild and romantic. Lush blooms, textured greenery and foraged elements from our cutting gardens as well as from the wild are what define our natural aesthetic.

Connecting and collaborating with our couples is is one of our favorite things. We're excited to learn all about you- your story, style and vision, and how we can bring the beauty and romance of our designs to your day.

Happy Wedding Planning!

54 Reviews for Lavender & Leaf Designs

• Sara

Sara · Married on 10/12/2019

Absolutely stunning flowers!!

Sara and Lavender & Leaf were amazing to work with. She was patient throughout our dozens of questions, changes, and suggestions as we crafted the perfect plan for our flowers. We had a tight budget and Sara was creative in finding ways to re-purpose bouquets (our bridesmaids bouquets became centerpieces) and supplement the tables with rustic greenery. Our flowers looked STUNNING on the day of and everybody commented on them! They were exactly what we envisioned, and all the tables looked perfect. We cannot recommend Lavender & Leaf more!

Sent on 12/08/2019
  • Lisa

Lisa Jacqueline Ganz · Married on 09/07/2019

10/10! A floral visionary!

We hired Sara of Lavender and Leaf to do our wedding florals, at the suggestion of our wedding venue. I did speak to a few other florists during the process (I was, after all, a cautious bride who did her homework) but was most impressed with Sara’s flexibility, ease of communication, and passion and knowledge about flowers. She was fair in price and in the time she spent discussing my vision with me, and I didn’t just love photos of the florals she’d done for other weddings, but I loved HER as a person. And trust me, liking and trusting your vendors is crucial for alleviating wedding planning stress. She’s such a good person and all our wedding vendors who’d worked with her before corroborated that.

Throughout the year, my vision changed a few times, and Sara handled each change with grace and was responsive to and supportive of my changes. Just a few weeks before, I decided to add a fairly substantial additional floral project and she hopped on the phone to discuss it and embraced it as I hoped she would have. Most importantly, the end result was spectacular. I cried tears of joy when I saw my bouquet for the first time which was whimsical, airy, and romantic, just as we had discussed. The table florals were also stunning, and I appreciated that Sara was willing to repurpose our ceremony florals into our reception tent to help us save money. She worked quickly during the cocktail hour to repurpose the florals and made them look perfect in just a short time. I also appreciated Sara’s willingness to consult on speciality taper candles that I was bringing in. She helped advise on the color of the candles, and even though i brought them in, she set them up and handle them on the day of.

Would recommend Sara to anyone! She was on time, hustled really hard on the day of, and made all my floral dreams come true. THANK YOU SARA!!!!!!

Sent on 09/11/2019
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 08/31/2019

Stunning Florals- A dream to work with!

Let me start off by saying how wonderful Sara is! Not only is she incredibly talented but she is kind, caring and wonderful to work with. As a type A bride, I knew what I wanted when it came to florals and Lavender & Leaf was it. All of my Pinterest worthy boxes were checked as soon as I stumbled on Sara's Instagram and I fell head over heels with her work. Sara was the first florist I spoke with and once I did, I knew in my gut she was perfect for us. When we met to discuss my vision, I felt zero pressure to add more details, she had wonderful input but didn't force any decisions and had beautiful recommendations for our centerpieces.
    When the big day came I was chomping at the bit to see the details---the bouquets (omg-- in LOVE), the boutonnières, our centerpieces (SO romantic)..literally everything was exceptional and came out better than I could have imagined. You can tell that Sara loves what she does as it shows in her work. She is exceptional all around and I highly recommend Lavender & Leaf!!

Sent on 09/17/2019

Lavender & Leaf Designs Pricing

Lavender & Leaf Designs Price Rates

Lavender & Leaf Designs FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 250.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 85.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 150.00
    $ 250.00
    $ 4500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Eclectic
    Modern
    Preppy
    Romantic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Flower Petals
    Non-Floral
    Single Flowers

• Bykenhulle House B&B Mansion Weddings

Sarah is a talented florist with beautiful designs but her attention to the client and follow through provides superior customer service that you don't find often.

• , Dutchess County Poughquag, 12570 See on map
    Location of (Lavender & Leaf Designs)