P.O. Box 4664, Middletown, NY 10941 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Virtually Perfect Events

Virtually Perfect Events is a one-of-a-kind, unique & affordable wedding planning firm. We offer the option of a total virtual experience, so we're able to cut costs without sacrificing service. We work one-on-one with our clients to help plan and coordinate your perfect event. No matter if you're hiring us at the very end of your planning, or working with us from the start, no detail is overlooked. Packages start at only $75. Visit our website to get started http://www.virtuallyperfectevents.com.

Follow Virtually Perfect Events on
lauren5
vpefeaturedevent5 51 23522 159406244038913

20 Reviews for Virtually Perfect Events

• User4203232 · 2+ years ago

A few months after I got engaged, I started thinking about a day of coordinator and after a bit of research came across Lauren’s company. After one phone call, I knew Lauren was our girl. Over the 9 or so months leading up to the wedding, she was super helpful, providing a sounding board when I needed it and vendor referrals as needed. I ended up using basically every vendor she suggested! I also used the in-house florist and printer and can’t say enough about how amazing the entire team was. My flowers were the most beautiful arrangements I’ve ever seen. I keep looking back at pictures! In the weeks leading up to the wedding, Lauren and I were exchanging emails almost daily –she and her team were super responsive – as you would expect, but I find that at times when certain vendors have many brides, timeliness slips. Not with Lauren. The weekend of the wedding – I literally did not have to think. Lauren was all over the details, the timeline, everything. This was priceless. I was able to focus on the important things – marrying the love of my life and celebrating with friends. My husband previously was confused on why we would need a day of coordinator (he’s a guy after all!) and the day after kept raving about how awesome Lauren was and how we couldn’t have had such a stress free day without her. I highly recommend Lauren for day of or full planning – you won’t regret it!

Sent on 11/02/2014

Lauren was a real life saver in the process of all things creative. I had no direction when I started my wedding planning and she helped me get right on track. My vision was made possible because Lauren took all my idea's and was able to put them together into a beautiful display.

Sent on 11/14/2014

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Virtually Perfect Events FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning

• Casey Fatchett Photography Wedding Photographers

Great to work with! Extremely professional and organized.

• Allan E. Levine Photography Wedding Photographers

I've had the pleasure of working with Lauren twice and I highly recommend her event planning services. I found her to be very client focused, organized and very committed to making the wedding a great success. When considering which package to sign with, my advice is to hire her to plan & coordinate as much as possible.

• Makeup du Jour Wedding Hair & Makeup

I had the recently had the pleasure of doing makeup for a bride who had contracted the services of Lauren Paige Associate. I was so impressed not only with how smoothly the wedding and reception ran but also the wide range of services that Lauren offered. I can understand why the bride was so impressed with Lauren Paige Associates....I was too!! Hope to see you around again soon.

• P.O. Box 4664 Middletown, NY, 10941 See on map
    Location of (Virtually Perfect Events)