P.O. Box 4664, Middletown, NY 10941 Map · Phone number

About Lauren Paige Associates Wedding Planning & Design

We thrive on “wowing” our clients by executing flawless weddings time after time. Our goal is to exceed your expectations while providing a memorable, stress-free event. Your vision is our vision and we can’t wait to bring it to life. You can read all the details about us on our website, www.laurenpaigeassociates.com. We are proud to work with all
budgets, from the money conscious to those with platinum dreams. We work with all guest sizes, from the very large to the most romantic and intimate, as well as all numbers in between.

Our events are unlike any other. We plan a very limited number of events per year in order to provide our clients with the most exclusivity possible. We believe in giving the bride the attention she deserves leading up to her big day. We’re there for you. That’s why your event is our onlyevent of the entire week, no matter which package you select.

Lauren herself is with you from the moment we’re hired all the way to the event itself. In addition to Lauren, there is at least one assistant planner day of. The number of planners and assistants depend on the size of your event and how extensive set up is. You are
never charged for additional planners. We want your event to be perfect, and we’ll do whatever it takes to make it just that.

As always, we welcome any questions you may have. We are available for a phone, video, and in person consultations.

Follow Lauren Paige Associates Wedding Planning & Design on

4a0cbe70b19840168cbc11bc83c98cee Large
223876101503879629619787188700697710443000924546n

20 Reviews for Lauren Paige Associates Wedding Planning & Design

Sarah · Married on 06/27/2015

I initially was reluctant to hire a day-of-coordinator, but my mom and sister insisted on it for peace of mind. Hiring Lauren was probably the best decision I made. She made the planning process so much easier. During our initial meeting, she meticulously walked us through the day and helped us make decisions. I left the meeting feeling so much more confident in our plan and at ease with the process. Lauren was incredibly responsive and proactive. She quickly followed up on our (many) emails and reached out to all of our vendors in advance. The day of, she was completely amazing. We had a lot of surprises--pouring rain for an outdoor wedding, cold weather, and complications with the florist--and Lauren handled them all with grace and ease. I never once had to worry about anything and was able to focus on having a great time instead. Her attention to detail, professionalism, and ability to think on her feet are unparalleled. I can't recommend her enough!

• User4203232 · 2+ years ago

A few months after I got engaged, I started thinking about a day of coordinator and after a bit of research came across Lauren’s company. After one phone call, I knew Lauren was our girl. Over the 9 or so months leading up to the wedding, she was super helpful, providing a sounding board when I needed it and vendor referrals as needed. I ended up using basically every vendor she suggested! I also used the in-house florist and printer and can’t say enough about how amazing the entire team was. My flowers were the most beautiful arrangements I’ve ever seen. I keep looking back at pictures! In the weeks leading up to the wedding, Lauren and I were exchanging emails almost daily –she and her team were super responsive – as you would expect, but I find that at times when certain vendors have many brides, timeliness slips. Not with Lauren. The weekend of the wedding – I literally did not have to think. Lauren was all over the details, the timeline, everything. This was priceless. I was able to focus on the important things – marrying the love of my life and celebrating with friends. My husband previously was confused on why we would need a day of coordinator (he’s a guy after all!) and the day after kept raving about how awesome Lauren was and how we couldn’t have had such a stress free day without her. I highly recommend Lauren for day of or full planning – you won’t regret it!

Lauren was a real life saver in the process of all things creative. I had no direction when I started my wedding planning and she helped me get right on track. My vision was made possible because Lauren took all my idea's and was able to put them together into a beautiful display.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Lauren Paige Associates Wedding Planning & Design FAQ

• Casey Fatchett Photography
    Casey Fatchett Photography Wedding Photographers

Great to work with! Extremely professional and organized.

• Allan E. Levine Photography
    Allan E. Levine Photography Wedding Photographers

I've had the pleasure of working with Lauren twice and I highly recommend her event planning services. I found her to be very client focused, organized and very committed to making the wedding a great success. When considering which package to sign with, my advice is to hire her to plan & coordinate as much as possible.

• Makeup du Jour
    Makeup du Jour Wedding Hair & Makeup

I had the recently had the pleasure of doing makeup for a bride who had contracted the services of Lauren Paige Associate. I was so impressed not only with how smoothly the wedding and reception ran but also the wide range of services that Lauren offered. I can understand why the bride was so impressed with Lauren Paige Associates....I was too!! Hope to see you around again soon.

• P.O. Box 4664 Middletown, NY 10941 See on map