Ames, IA 50010 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 5

About Laurel C Scott Photography, LLC

Laurel C Scott Photography is a wife and husband duo providing wedding day photography and videography. Working as a team comes naturally to us and we're both there to make sure you get the absolute best of both worlds! Contact us to set up a time to meet and chat about your wedding day!

Laurel & Paul

img5521

• Videos 2

15 Reviews for Laurel C Scott Photography, LLC

Charlie · Married on 10/01/2016

When planning our wedding, photography was a huge thing to me. As soon as I met Laurel, I knew she was the photographer for us. She is very organized and responsive. She worked within our budget and totally exceeded our expectations in all ways. I was blown away with our engagement photos and I saw a few sneaks of our wedding photos already and I cannot wait to see the rest. If you like photos that pop and a unique perspective as well as attention to detail, you're going to want to hire Laurel. She is worth every penny. I have nothing but great things to say about our experience with Laurel.

Sent on 10/11/2016

Shannon · Married on 06/13/2015

Laurel did an amazing job with both our engagement and wedding pictures. She is truly talented and anyone would be pleased with her work. I had full day wedding coverage and wouldn't select anything else!

Sent on 06/22/2015

lisa · Married on 04/25/2015

My husband and I loved working with Laurel! She was a lot of fun to work with, very creative, is very professional, and her prices were very reasonable (and some of the best we found in the area). We have gotten so many complements on our pictures and we still can't decide which one's we love the best. Another thing we found really wonderful and amazing was we hardly noticed she was running around taking pictures at the ceremony and reception. To anyone looking for a photographer I would HIGHLY recommend Laurel you will not regret it!

Sent on 07/28/2015

Award

Laurel C Scott Photography, LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter

• The Vine Productions
    The Vine Productions Wedding Videographers

Laurel C Scott Photography was a delight to work with! As a videographer you need to work side by side with the photographers. Laurel C Scott Photography was by far one of the most professional and talented photographers I have had the pleasure of working with. Their work speaks for itself and I highly recommend them to anyone seeking!

• Stang Films
    Stang Films Wedding Videographers

I have worked with this company before and would love to do so again. They were very professional and extremely talented. I highly recommend them!

• Ames, 50010 See on map