Laurel Brooke Farm, located in Weston, Missouri, is a beautiful country estate wedding venue. The breathtaking 20-acre farm is surrounded by a pecan grove and vineyard. This venue is a country romantic setting for any wedding, whether you desire rustic charm or country elegance at its best. Laurel Brooke Farm offers both indoor and outdoor locations suitable for wedding celebrations. Event may include use of barn, grand deck, charming brick patio and our beautiful flower garden. The main house is also available for your out of town guests. The country estate is located on one of the highest points in Platte County; it features spectacular panoramic views and provides stunning photo locations. The barn is heated and cooled to accomodate any season of choice for your wedding. We host only one event per day so the day of your wedding is truly just your day. We would love to help make your day memorable, treasurable, and special!
Rental Fee Includes:
- 10 - 72 " rounds (seats 10-12)
- 10 - 60 " rounds (seats 8-10)
- 10 - 6' rectangles (seats 6-8)
- 4 - 8' rectangles (seats 8-10)
- Golf cart chauffeur
- Parking attendant (100+ guests)
- 150 cross-back farm chairs
- 100 Titan white folding chairs
- 100 generic white folding chairs
- Variety of yard games
- Laurel Brooke Farm's decor
- Use of prep kitchen
- Room set-up and tear down
- Outdoor set-up and tear down
- Use of indoor bar
- Indoor/outdoor mobile bar
- Use of the grounds for engagement photos with your photographer
- On site manager to answer questions/facilitate vendors prior to event
- Access to bride/groom suites
- General Cleaning
- Open licensed vendor policy
- 30 day out meeting to create floorplan and generic timeline
- Sweetheart table
- Special Bride/Groom seats
- Wine barrel cake table
- Rolling island
Rental Fee Does NOT Include:
- Day of Coordinator - $500
- Fire Pit - $200
- Linens (White, Black, Navy, Light Gray or Dark Gray) - $200
Amish craftsmen from Jamesport, Missouri renovated the Laurel Brooke Farm barn. Their craftsmanship is also seen in the brick pillars at the entrance, the wooden windmill by the barn, the picnic table, and the picket benches. Between 2001 and 2017, the barn was used as a bed and breakfast, but in 2018 the then 3,000-square-foot space was expanded to 4,200 square feet and refurbished as an event space.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?
How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
Describe your venue:
What kind of settings are available?
Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
What event services do you offer?
What event items are available?
What food and beverage items are available?
What transportation and access is available?
Any other questions?
ReviewsWrite a review
Love this venue!!!
Set up a tour!
Are you interested?
- 12 years in high school education. Former AP English teacher.
- Active real estate agent since 2015.
- Purchased Laurel Brooke Farm in 2021.
- Former collegiate cheer coach at MNU.
- Former dance team coach at ONW.
- Former Kansas City Chiefs Cheerleader.
- Graduated from Emporia State University.
Would you like to visit?
Laurel Brooke Farm frequently asked questions
- Bridal Suite
- Clean Up
- Set Up
- Covered Outdoor
- Uncovered Outdoor
- Bridal Shower
- Engagement Party
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Event Planner
- Event Rentals
- Get Ready Rooms
- Liability Insurance
- Outside Vendors
- Dance Floor