address, Santa Clara, CA 95116 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Laura Ceja Photography

I'm Laura and I'm so thrilled you're here! I have been in love with photography since my first darkroom class in high school, so much so that I pursued a career in it and even received a B.A. in Photography from UC Santa Cruz. I grew up in the windy Central Coast but decided to stay in San Jose and am now pursuing a Master's in Business Administration from Santa Clara University. I live with my partner, Mario, and together we are a happy family pursuing our dreams!

I am a visual storyteller and my aim is to capture moments that seem short lived that will last a lifetime. Whether I am shooting a wedding, a family, maternity session, or any other lifestyle session, I want to make sure that the images I capture showcase YOU and all of the unique quirky details that make you, YOU.

I am not a “copy and paste” photographer, but rather I believe that it is so important for me to capture who you are every step of the way. On your shoot, you deserve to be yourself, so let me capture the butterflies in your stomach, the sparkle in your eyes, and the big smiles, because I want it all on camera!

I will be your hype woman behind the camera. My goal is to make you feel at ease and help bypass any awkward moments. I want us to connect and build a relationship to make sure we are a good fit for each other.

My style is more about getting you interacting with each other, rather than a lot of really formal posing. I will passionately work to capture all that your story is. I hope that your eyes catch the spirit of my work and that your heart catches the value and meaning within the photos.

SO if you’re ready to do this, drop a line and introduce yourself!

Follow Laura Ceja Photography on
mariajohn 81 of 287 51 1884063 1568242293
mariajohn 81 of 287 51 1884063 1568242293

Laura Ceja Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Natural, Photojournalism, Traditional, Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files, Prints