Henderson, NV 89044 Map · Phone number

About Lasting Ovations Photography

Lasting Ovations is a photography & videography company that specializes in capturing life's beautiful moments. Our quality and affordable services create individualized products that continue to touch hearts for years to come. Going the extra mile with our romantic engagement sessions is a pleasure. We want to tell your love story by getting to know you! With attention to detail and personalized service, we will help share your love story the way you want it to be remembered. WIth many selections out there, don't forget to select a company with heart.

Follow Lasting Ovations Photography on

velardo 73 we
velardo 281 we

5 Reviews for Lasting Ovations Photography

Stephanie · Married on 04/23/2017

We are so pleased with Marie! She made the planning very easy and was always willing to help out along the way. The day of was very stressful but Marie made sure that our pictures were taken and helped us follow the timeline we needed. We can't wait to see all of the finished pictures! Thank you!

Sent on 04/30/2017

Summer · Married on 04/18/2014

I truly enjoyed my experience. Great pricing and amazing pictures!

Sent on 05/20/2014

Ginie · Married on 12/01/2013

I first met Marie at David's Bridal in Sahara. Originally I was booked with KK Photography since last May and our wedding was Dec. # weeks before the wedding, I need to contact KK Photo due to preparation I need. Trying to confirm my reservation and date changes. I have no response from him and I was freaking out. Marie saved me from all that. She was very thorough and asked me who, what, when and how my bridal party will be. She arranged the order of what needs to be done and we have an Engagement Photo Shoot for extra that she had included. During the wedding, she was very professional and so sweet and all my guest loved her. She was there for us especially for me during "freaking out time". She understands how a bride feels specially as the day gets closer to the wedding. She is very affordable and gave us very good quality pictures plus a lot extra printed ones. I will sure get the photo book from her as well. If I only knew about the video before I booked another vendor. I would have included the whole packaged with her. I like the Husband and wife team about them. Thanks Marie for everything.

Sent on 01/20/2014