202 South Main Street, Lexington, NC 27292 Map · Phone number

About Lasting Impressions

Lasting Impressions/Bruce's Bridal has been located in Lexington for 30 years. We carry top designed wedding gowns by Maggie Sottero, Allure Bridals, Mori Lee, Mary's Bridal and more. At Lasting we have a huge selection of both bridesmaids and mothers dresses. Not only do we have the best selection of wedding, bridesmaid and mothers but we have one of the largest selections of headpieces and veils in the triad.

if you are looking for excellent personalized customer service to help while picking your breath taking gown and accessories then look no further. We are a full service bridal shop with competitive prices. Call 336-249-4928

Follow Lasting Impressions on

3 Reviews for Lasting Impressions

• Tammy

Tammy Loflin Childress · Getting married on 10/23/2021

Mother of the bride

The entire staff was extremely helpful. Our appointment was on a Saturday so they were very busy, but they were still very patient with us and my daughter tried on her favorites multiple times. I’m addition Candace really assisted my daughter in making a great decision and ultimately she said yes to her dress

Sent on 11/14/2020
  • Cassandra

Cassandra Owens · Married on 09/12/2020

Very knowledgeable and professional

Very friendly and professional! I really didn’t want to go dress shopping, but after getting there, they really made me comfortable and were very knowledgeable. I would DEFINITELY recommend them and my bridesmaids are looking forward to going back to get their dresses.

Sent on 03/31/2020

Beverly · Married on 09/27/2014

3.8
      3.0
      3.5
      3.5

Mixed Feelings | Selecting my wedding gown was a wonderful experience . . . I had so much fun and Candice was very patience and helpful as we tried on a number of dresses that day!  In addition to my wedding gown I purchased my veil, headpiece, bridesmaid dress, mother of bride dress and invitations from the shop.  Everyone was friendly and got to know me, my mother and bridal party on a first name basis.  Once my dress arrived things became difficult.  I had to call to check on the status of my invitation proof, my veil and a pair of shoes for my bridesmaid.  My veil did not arrive in time for my bridal portraits (it was ordered +15 weeks prior) but they did let me borrow one of the veils from the shop to use for my portraits.  My bridesmaid’s shoes were ordered +12 weeks after the dress and shoes were paid for because they were waiting for the matron of honor to select her shoes so they could place the order at one time but my matron of honor was not purchasing her shoes from this shop.  Having to make constant phone calls and multiple trips to the shop (+45 minute drive) was frustrating.  I was disappointed in the lack of clear communication once we made our purchases.  I was extremely disappointed in the alterations that were completed by their preferred business Alternations by Tina.  I was in tears when I left the shop because my dress looked awful and I was not looking forward to walking down the aisle in the dress.  I took my dress to another alteration shop to correct the alterations.  I love my wedding dress and have received numerous flattery comments about the dress.  I absolutely loved working with Candice during dress selection process but once the purchase and my dress arrived I seemed to have problem after problem.  I selected this bridal shop after careful research and meeting them at a bridal show and I was very disappointed because I did not receive the customer service I expected throughout the process.

Sent on 11/12/2014

Lasting Impressions FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    Under $500
    $500 - $999
    $1,000 - $2,499
  • How do you price dress alterations?
    By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Bridesmaids
    Flower Girls
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Preservation
    Sample Sales
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Sample Gowns
    Shoes
    Undergarments
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Annually
    Monthly
    Seasonally
    Weekly
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

• 202 South Main Street Lexington, NC, 27292 See on map
    Location of (Lasting Impressions)