Citrus Heights, CA 95610 Map · Phone number

About Larsons Photography

Creating the perfect photograph is a combination of artistic skill, technical knowledge and of course people skills. Along with that, a firm commitment to our customers makes us the leading studio in Sacramento. We achieve success though careful planning and taking the time to listen to our clients. Our professionals are well trained in Wedding Photography, Portraits, Glamour, with magazine quality state-of-the-art Digital Retouching.

We have been doing wedding photography for years. We strive to make your photos stand out from the rest. We do colorization for an amazing look - just take a look at our website!

Our objective is to capture your big day with the best wedding photos. Weddings last 5 hours, but the images last a lifetime.

For more information, please contact us via email (larsonphotography@gmail.com) or via phone (916-517-9147).

sepiaaaa
IMG5371aaa
sepiaaaa

17 Reviews for Larsons Photography

Allen · Married on 09/16/2017

I would highly recommend Robert to anyone needing a photographer in any event. He is very professional and can adapt himself to any situation. I recently had him shoot my wedding. WOW. They turned out amazing.

Robert showed up 15 min before his scheduled time just so he could get a demographic of the area and see what he was working with. He did not interrupt anything that was happening and was always in a good spot to snap shots without blocking any of my guests. He takes his time and keeps everything lively.. I cannot say enough good things about this professional gentleman. He's about as good as they come and could interact with anyone

I would use him anytime I need his services and I would highly suggest you give him a shot as you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 09/25/2017

Super professional and just a great guy to work with. Photo's turned out amazing. Highly recommended.

Sent on 10/01/2012

Diana · Married on 09/01/2012

Larsons Photography was very respectful and considerate and had the up most professional attitude with all our needs on our wedding day. Pictures were of such nice quality and color and he went above and beyond to capture our special day. We would highly recomend this photographer.

Sent on 09/26/2012