9 E Ford Drive, Latham, NY 12110 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 11
  • Real Weddings 1

About LaRose Media

LaRose Media is a fresh new style in the world of videography. Bringing your story to life by capturing all the little details that make it so special. Known as 'cinematic videography' our videos play out like a movie starring you and your loved ones.

History

I have been working with video since 2003. Even as a kid I can remember using my parents huge over the shoulder VHS recorder, making funny movies with my barbies. In highschool, cinematography class was my favorite and I followed suit with college, getting my degree in video production. I took a job in the 'real world' and soon realized how much I hated working in a news room. I wanted to be 8 again, filming my dolls getting married. After a few desk jobs in between I finally set out to do what I really wanted.

At 25 I started LaRose Media in 2010 and have loved every single day of that decision since. I really love what I do and I hope it shows. My fiance Jeremy joined me in filming a couple years later and has added an amazing photography dynamic with time-lapse and aerial footage making our company the only one that uses such elements combined into the wedding film.

Aside from this work, I love doing anything outdoors. Travel, hiking, snowboarding, running, boating and playing with my two beautiful pups!!

Specialties

Cinematic wedding videography, candid photography, lifestyle photography, promotional business videos and more.

• Videos 11

42 Reviews for LaRose Media

• Morgan

Morgan · Married on 11/03/2017

Overall they did an amazing job at our wedding! Lauren and Jeremy and were so professional and easy to work with. They captured all of the important pieces of the ceremony and reception. We received the short film and we were so happy with how it turned out. I am dying to see the feature film!! I highly recommend them to any couple wanting to capture their big day!

Sent on 05/11/2018

Corey · Married on 09/09/2017

Lauren and Jeremy,thank you both so much for helping make our day so amazing. It was so easy to work with you both and let you do your thing. Dan and I are so excited to see our video.

-The Princes :)

Sent on 10/18/2017
  • Alex

Alex · Married on 09/02/2017

Lauren and Jeremy are an awesome duo to work with! They were very relaxed and fun, and didn't make us feel uncomfortable while filming at all!. I always thought that having a videographer meant having someone standing next to you and being somewhat in the way- this was not the case at all. Lauren and Jeremy were present and guided us through the day but during the ceremony and moments like the first dance, we had no idea they were there. They create a great atmosphere and their videos are magical! We would definitely recommend LaRose Media!

Sent on 09/12/2017

Real Weddings

• Whimsical Media
    Whimsical Media Wedding Videographers

I would recommend LaRose Media any day! They filmed my wedding and I was very pleased with the results :-)

• 9 E Ford Drive Latham, 12110 See on map