P.O. Box 454, Edwards, CO 81632 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 6

About Larisa Graham Films

My goal is to create a timeless wedding film that you, your friends, and family will watch again and again for many years. I rarely ask for posed or styled shots because I believe candid moments make the best video. I know each couple is unique and every wedding has a great story behind it. I document all the big moments and small details to tell the story of your wedding.

I have lived in the Colorado Rocky Mountain region for 10 years. I know Vail, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge, Aspen, Telluride and the surrounding areas very well. I live, work, and play in these mountain towns everyday.

I film with professional camera equipment including two HD Canon DSLR cameras. I use multiple cameras for all the "big" moments of the day with the option for a second camera person. I will capture sound throughout the entire wedding and reception. Audio from your day will play a large role in your final film.

When you hire me to film your wedding day it is guaranteed that I will be the one filming your wedding. I plan, film and edit every wedding personally. I will not contract your wedding out to someone you’ve never met.

I know this is the most important day of your life and I see it as a great privilege to be a part of your wedding.

Follow Larisa Graham Films on

ambriadevin1

• Videos 1

10 Reviews for Larisa Graham Films

Kristi · Married on 09/01/2018

Stunning video. Wonderful to work with. The BEST!

5 stars is hardly enough for Larisa! She was such a pleasure to work with and our videos are absolutely perfect! She got them to us quickly, the quality is exceptionally high, and the editing she does is just fantastic! I've had friends who have had to wade through hours of unedited video and what ends up happening is they never watch their wedding videos. Larisa give you some uncut things (the things you wan uncut like the toasts and ceremony and dances) but then puts together an expertly done edit of the event that is visually stunning and just so well done. Her equipment is top notch and her team is as helpful skilled and lovely as she is. I lucked out with my wedding vendors and Larisa was no exception!!! Can't recommend highly enough!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Betsy · Married on 06/16/2018

Stop looking for any other wedding videographer and choose Larisa! You will never regret having a wedding video - videos share so much more than pictures. They document the small details, the emotions, and the overall energy of the day. Larisa was one of the first vendors we booked (even before the venue!) because we wanted to reserve her talent! She is not only extremely professional, she is easy-going and listens to your creative suggestions. She was flexible with our requests (including changing our contract to add more footage), and she was able to come to our final walk through at the venue which helped everyone be on the same page. Her videos are absolutely stunning, and our video was no different! We received so many compliments from friends and guests stating it was the best wedding video they ever seen. Her timeless, elegant artistic style means you'll love your video for years and year to come. We cannot recommend Larisa enough!!

Sent on 07/24/2018

Rebecca · Married on 10/07/2017

I can't recommend Larisa enough. She was absolutely fantastic and made my husband and I feel so comfortable on the day of our wedding. She was very professional and our wedding video is perfect.

Sent on 08/28/2017

Larisa Graham Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,950.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,950.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Documentary
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, USB Flash Drive