550 S 41st St, Boulder, CO 80305 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 8
  • Real Weddings 1

About Chris Rasmussen Films

My path into video production is a little different than most - I used to work as an aerospace engineer, and was fortunate enough to work on some amazing projects helping design aircraft that are now flying missions all over the world. While that was really rewarding, it left something to be desired in terms of creativity.

With that in mind I decided to start this company to be able to collaborate and work with a wider variety of people and tell their stories.

Look forward to working with you!

Wedding videography services offered include the following:

• Willing to travel
  • Highlight film
  • Social media video
  • Ceremony, speech, and first dance footage
  • Drone footage
  • High-quality audio

dsc04980 51 1036331 v1
dsc04980 51 1036331 v1

• Videos 1

4 Reviews for Chris Rasmussen Films

Mira · Married on 05/17/2019

Gorgeous Video; Super Nice Guy!

We were on the fence about hiring a videographer, but we are SO GLAD that we did! In fact, one of the first things I said to my husband as we walked back up the aisle after our ceremony was, "I'm so glad we hired Chris!" - it's so special to get to re-live one of the best days of our life, especially because you get so caught up in the moment while everything is happening that sometimes you miss things.

Chris was a pleasure to work with - easy going, reliable, pleasant, and friendly. He worked well with my other vendors and was great about being everywhere without blocking the view of our guests. He was responsive and always answered my questions and inquiries in a timely manner. He was also flexible when details changed just days before the wedding! He had a quick turn-around with our teaser, video, and the the rest of the full-length files.

The pieces Chris put together for us are absolutely beautiful - in fact, we watched our wedding video short every day during our honeymoon! Chris brings talent and a great attitude to the table, and we recommend him without reservation.

Sent on 06/14/2019
  • Madeline

Madeline Dagenais · Married on 05/04/2019

Best Wedding Videographer We Could've Asked For!

We found Chris after our original videographer cancelled on us. And I'm so glad we found him! He was able to create the most perfect video of my husband and I's wedding day. He was always quick to respond, answered any and all of my numerous questions, and was just a great human being to work with! He handled all of the paperwork for the film permits (since we had our ceremony at an open space area), plus worked very well with our photographer to make sure the day went off without a hitch! I cannot recommend Chris enough!

Sent on 05/29/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 12/30/2018

Fantastic, affordable Video!

Thanks so much for my wedding video, Shutter Science! I didn't think I could find a quality video for such a great price. I ended up hiring Shutter Science only 8 weeks away from my wedding, and they were totally flexible and gave us a large time slot for getting every detail. I got my video shockingly soon, compared to my friend's vendors who took a lot longer. I then received my customized, engraved USB in the mail which I didn't expect! So great!

Sent on 02/25/2019

Real Weddings

• 550 S 41st St Boulder, CO, 80305 See on map
    (805) 235-6033 (Phone number)