Chris Rasmussen Films

Boulder, CO View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Films About Love (featuring your wedding).

Out of the 7 billion people in the world, you choose to be with one. And that one person chooses to be with you. That’s fascinating, miraculous, and worth documenting.

I specialize in wedding videos that focus deeply on your story as a couple. Storytelling is my passion when it comes to creating a video that showcases your wedding day. A great story, coupled with hollywood-style cinematic shots bring the video to life. It all comes together to create a powerful memory of your day, and something you and your family will be able to enjoy for years

Ashley P. Getting married on 03/03/2023

Wedding Video

I cannot say enough great things about Chris and what he did for our special day. He captured all of our romantic and special moments, and did it with grace on top of a snowy peak! He was so excited and passionate to work with us, it almost felt like he was a friend of ours. He did an amazing job with our wedding video and it came out better than we ever imagined. It really captured the essence of what we felt on our magical day and I am grateful we have it to watch for all the years to come. We HIGHLY recommend Chris. Thanks again for everything!
    Brianna M. Married on 07/22/2022

Wedding Film

He was very professional and easy to communicate with! The begining of our day was hectic and short on time for the photos we wanted to get before the ceremony, but Chris did a phenomenal job on capturing what he needed! The day after the wedding, I quickly realized I had no videos or photos to remember the day since it went so fast, but 3 days after the wedding, Chris had not only delivered our wedding film, but also all the videos of our ceremony, speeches, etc!! I was beyond pleased with the videos we received and the turn around time! I will definitely be recommending him to future brides and grooms! I can now look back on the most important day of my life thanks to Chris!
  • illustration stars

• Maddie & Tanner
    22 photos · 05/04/2019

550 S 41st St Boulder, CO, 80305
(805) 235-6033
Location of (Chris Rasmussen Films)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding