550 S 41st St, Boulder, CO 80305 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 8
  • Real Weddings 1

About Chris Rasmussen Films

My path into video production is a little different than most - I used to work as an aerospace engineer, and was fortunate enough to work on some amazing projects helping design aircraft that are now flying missions all over the world. While that was really rewarding, it left something to be desired in terms of creativity.

With that in mind I decided to start this company to be able to collaborate and work with a wider variety of people and tell their stories.

Look forward to working with you!

Wedding videography services offered include the following:

• Willing to travel
  • Highlight film
  • Social media video
  • Ceremony, speech, and first dance footage
  • Drone footage

1 User photo

Chris Rasmussen Films 1

Lizzie Calk · Married on 08/10/2019

Amazing Job!

Chris was so awesome for our wedding. I really wanted a non-traditional wedding video and Chris was up for the challenge!! See his Boulder Snow video on YouTube—he is so talented and creative. Not to mention his prices are the best out there. He is kind, honest, and very easy to work with.

Sent on 08/17/2019

Kelly Keegan · Married on 07/07/2019

Worth every penny!

Chris is super awesome and worked really well with our budget! He was able to create a very sweet and well crafted wedding video, and he was so good at being behind the scenes that we didn't even know he was there. I had no idea what kind of photos and video I wanted for the wedding, but he was so kind and had us take the coolest shots. He was everywhere at once and captured all the sweetest moments. I will be recommending him to all my family and friends. Having a videographer like Chris is truly worth the money!

Sent on 07/15/2019
  • Amber

Amber Lynn Halbirt · Married on 07/03/2019

Most special thing I think I have!

I can not even begin to explain how much this video means to us. It is a priceless treasure. I have watched it every single day and even my family is still messaging me saying, "I just watched the video again, I would watch every morning when you wake up". The video is very professional and the music perfect, the scenes perfect, it absolutely sums up every inch of wonderfulness in our special day, in a few minute clip that makes it easy for everyone to view and to look back on it to remember the day. A photograph is wonderful, but the video really takes you back to that moment. Tears come to my eyes! It was worth every penny and lots more, and you never even knew he was there! So its so natural and just perfect! Thank you Chris!! We love you! Amber Lynn and William Dean

Sent on 07/03/2019
    Chris Rasmussen Films 2

Real Weddings

• 550 S 41st St Boulder, CO, 80305 See on map
    (805) 235-6033 (Phone number)