This vendor is popular with couples. Start a conversation

On WeddingWire since 2019

Films About Love (featuring your wedding).

Out of the 7 billion people in the world, you choose to be with one. And that one person chooses to be with you. That’s fascinating, miraculous, and worth documenting.

I specialize in wedding videos that focus deeply on your story as a couple. Storytelling is my passion when it comes to creating a video that showcases your wedding day. A great story, coupled with hollywood-style cinematic shots bring the video to life. It all comes together to create a powerful memory of your day, and something you and your family will be able to enjoy for years

5.0 out of 5 rating
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2024 Winner
100% Recommended by couples

Review summary

Powered by AI

Chris received overwhelmingly positive feedback for his wedding videography services, with multiple couples expressing their satisfaction with his work. The reviews highlighted his ability to capture cherished moments, provide a quick turnaround, and create beautiful, cinematic videos. Clients were impressed by his professionalism, artistic talent, and seamless collaboration with other vendors. Chris's attention to detail, communication skills, and ability to make couples feel comfortable during filming were particularly commended. Overall, reviewers highly recommended Chris for his outstanding videography services that beautifully preserved their wedding memories.

Review summary

Powered by AI

Elizabeth
Elizabeth Sent on 04/11/2022

Exceptional Videographer: Thoughtful Personalized Experience

TL;DR 10 out of 10. Chris is exceptional; you will not be disappointed!

He filmed our welcome party and our wedding day, and the shots he captured, the editing, and the pace were all on point. Everything turned out beautiful. He received no guidance from us (we're a hands-off kind of couple) and some limited direction ("funky and fast") from our planner, and he was able to capture us as a couple and how we envisioned our wedding perfectly. However, he will accommodate if you have specific ideas or must-film shots.

Before meeting Chris, I had no idea that I needed a videographer. You see, I'm from a large family and have been in many weddings and have watched many a wedding video. I'll admit, I've never been too impressed with the results.

However, my perspective totally changed. You absolutely need a videographer, and it should one-hundred percent be Chris. He is observant and excellent at picking up on what makes the couple and venue unique, which translates to a thoughtful and personalized experience.

At the same time, you will not notice he's there. I found this to be very beneficial when it comes to camera-shy folks. In past experiences, I've watched guests avoid the dance floor if a camera was around. That is not the case with Chris. All of my guests felt comfortable letting loose and being themselves, and he captured moments that might've gotten lost in our memories but that we now have forever.

In no time at all, Chris sent over a coming attraction video of our highlight reel. Let me tell you; I would pay to watch that movie in theatres. But, somehow, despite the sneak peek, we were still blown away by the full video. He asked if we needed any edits or wanted any clips swapped out, but we honestly could not imagine it looking any other way.

To sum it up, I don't doubt that Chris could film a Bris and turn it into a must-see video. He will not disappoint.
Emily
Emily L. Sent on 01/01/2024
5 out of 5 rating

Chris made us so comfortable!

Chris did a phenomenal job at making us feel comfortable on our wedding day! Both my husband and I think of ourselves as naturally awkward people in videos, but Chris captured us in such a perfect way! We had our entire video collection less than 2 weeks after our wedding and we were absolutely blown away! Thank you Chris for helping make our day so memorable!
Cailey
Cailey S. Sent on 12/03/2023

Fantastic Videographer

We were so excited when we found Chris and reached out to him. He was very willing to work with us to give us exactly what we wanted from our wedding video, and he delivered on what he says he offers. His video quality and editing is outstanding and he has a great online portfolio to look at to get a feel for his style. On the day of our wedding he was stealthy and quiet, you barely knew he was there but he got a ton of amazing footage! He did a fantastic job of capturing our day in a way that felt more candid so that it wasn't just a long photoshoot but a day to be lived, and he was somehow able to capture everything we needed because he is a pro. Our video was everything we dreamed it would be. He did a great job of making a video that fit what we had told him we had in mind, showcasing our beloved details of the day and our family, with music that goes great. My husband and I are thrilled with the outcome, and so glad we not only decided to hire a videographer, but him specifically as he is very skilled. He was very responsible and responsive, and when we walked into the venue on wedding day he was already there ready to go with our photography team who he worked with seamlessly. Our video is something that we plan to show to all our friends and family, watch every year at least; and we cannot wait to show it to our kids one day! How special it is that we will be able to do that. I don't understand why wedding videography isn't a must for every wedding, because nothing makes you feel like you are reliving the day and like you are there, more than a video. It is the best way to keep the cherished memories alive. We got to see moments we missed while we were busy doing something else on our wedding day which is amazing, and really feel the emotion of the day again. Chris's video and audio quality was amazing, and we will cherish his work forever.
illustration stars

22 photos · 05/04/2019

Weddings by Kelli
5.0 out of 5 rating , 17 Reviews
· Wedding Officiants

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding

Responds within 24 hours