Chris Rasmussen Films Reviews

1 User photo

Chris Rasmussen Films 1
  • Tatiana

Tatiana Pacheco-John · Getting married on 08/07/2020

Flexible and wonderful videos!

We didn't think we wanted to hire a videographer but when we were offered the chance at an affordable rate we didn't want to miss it. Working with Chris so far has been wonderful. He was flexible with us changing our ceremony time and was so nice about it. We can't wait to see what the video will look like after the wedding. From what we've seen everything looks wonderful and always makes me cry happy tears. :)

Sent on 09/22/2019
  • Shantel

Shantel Mata · Married on 09/14/2019

10/10 Recommend!

They say a wedding is one day, and the video is forever and we could not be more thankful to have Chris help capture our day! The day flew by so fast and he captured all of the little details that we missed, and all of the biggest moments of the day. He was so respectful when working with our church and other vendors, ensured he captured everything that mattered most to us, and was so timely in getting the video back to us! I am still blown away every time we watch our video - thank you again Chris!

Sent on 09/26/2019
  • Gary

Gary Holthus · Married on 08/24/2019

Breathtaking

Chris did a phenomenal job. We couldn’t have asked for more of the footage he took of our wedding and reception. Not only was the traditional video stunning, and the drone footage he took of use over Lake Dillon took it over the top! He worked great with the 2 photographers we had. Would recommend Chris 10/10 times. He is professional and courteous. The work he does speaks for itself.

Sent on 09/25/2019

Leah · Married on 08/23/2019

Excellent!

Chris was awesome to work with. He was super friendly and captured the moments we really wanted! The video turned out great and we are so happy with the final product!

Sent on 09/20/2019

Lizzie Calk · Married on 08/10/2019

Amazing Job!

Chris was so awesome for our wedding. I really wanted a non-traditional wedding video and Chris was up for the challenge!! See his Boulder Snow video on YouTube—he is so talented and creative. Not to mention his prices are the best out there. He is kind, honest, and very easy to work with.

Sent on 08/17/2019

Kelly Keegan · Married on 07/07/2019

Worth every penny!

Chris is super awesome and worked really well with our budget! He was able to create a very sweet and well crafted wedding video, and he was so good at being behind the scenes that we didn't even know he was there. I had no idea what kind of photos and video I wanted for the wedding, but he was so kind and had us take the coolest shots. He was everywhere at once and captured all the sweetest moments. I will be recommending him to all my family and friends. Having a videographer like Chris is truly worth the money!

Sent on 07/15/2019
  • Amber

Amber Lynn Halbirt · Married on 07/03/2019

Most special thing I think I have!

I can not even begin to explain how much this video means to us. It is a priceless treasure. I have watched it every single day and even my family is still messaging me saying, "I just watched the video again, I would watch every morning when you wake up". The video is very professional and the music perfect, the scenes perfect, it absolutely sums up every inch of wonderfulness in our special day, in a few minute clip that makes it easy for everyone to view and to look back on it to remember the day. A photograph is wonderful, but the video really takes you back to that moment. Tears come to my eyes! It was worth every penny and lots more, and you never even knew he was there! So its so natural and just perfect! Thank you Chris!! We love you! Amber Lynn and William Dean

Sent on 07/03/2019
    Chris Rasmussen Films 2

Allie · Married on 06/28/2019

Trust Me, You Want to Hire Chris!

As a frugal spender, my husband and I kept going back and forth as to if we wanted to spend the money on a videographer. Then we found Chris. This was probably one of the best decisions we made when it came to the wedding.After watching our wedding film, my husband looked at me and said "Okay I get it now. I am so glad we did this." Chris gave us a gift that will keep on giving. He is creative, professional, super easy to work with, and very responsive whenever I needed anything or had any questions. You will NOT regret hiring Chris.

Sent on 07/16/2019

Mira · Married on 05/17/2019

Gorgeous Video; Super Nice Guy!

We were on the fence about hiring a videographer, but we are SO GLAD that we did! In fact, one of the first things I said to my husband as we walked back up the aisle after our ceremony was, "I'm so glad we hired Chris!" - it's so special to get to re-live one of the best days of our life, especially because you get so caught up in the moment while everything is happening that sometimes you miss things.

Chris was a pleasure to work with - easy going, reliable, pleasant, and friendly. He worked well with my other vendors and was great about being everywhere without blocking the view of our guests. He was responsive and always answered my questions and inquiries in a timely manner. He was also flexible when details changed just days before the wedding! He had a quick turn-around with our teaser, video, and the the rest of the full-length files.

The pieces Chris put together for us are absolutely beautiful - in fact, we watched our wedding video short every day during our honeymoon! Chris brings talent and a great attitude to the table, and we recommend him without reservation.

Sent on 06/14/2019
  • Madeline

Madeline Dagenais · Married on 05/04/2019

Best Wedding Videographer We Could've Asked For!

We found Chris after our original videographer cancelled on us. And I'm so glad we found him! He was able to create the most perfect video of my husband and I's wedding day. He was always quick to respond, answered any and all of my numerous questions, and was just a great human being to work with! He handled all of the paperwork for the film permits (since we had our ceremony at an open space area), plus worked very well with our photographer to make sure the day went off without a hitch! I cannot recommend Chris enough!

Sent on 05/29/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 12/30/2018

Fantastic, affordable Video!

Thanks so much for my wedding video, Shutter Science! I didn't think I could find a quality video for such a great price. I ended up hiring Shutter Science only 8 weeks away from my wedding, and they were totally flexible and gave us a large time slot for getting every detail. I got my video shockingly soon, compared to my friend's vendors who took a lot longer. I then received my customized, engraved USB in the mail which I didn't expect! So great!

Sent on 02/25/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 12/01/2018

Exactly what I was looking for

I was in a bind with a few months before my wedding and had already been dropped by two videographers. I reached out to Chris and told him my situation. He immediately got back to me with his availability, prices, and previous work. His professionalism and response time was greatly appreciated. He was happy to make any edits I wanted to our videos while providing reasonably priced packages. I couldn’t be happier with my decision and love our wedding videos! Would high recommend Chris again and again!

Sent on 02/06/2019
  • Staci

Staci · Married on 09/26/2015

Bride of the wedding

Chris was amazing!! Made our day perfect and captured everything in the best way! We are so happy with how everything turned out! I would highly recommend Chris and his services!!

Sent on 07/15/2019