8266 E Lehigh Ave, Denver, CO 80237 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 9
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About A Max Wedding Productions

When I asked Shawna to marry me, I knew that, not only was I excited to marry the woman of my dreams, but I was excited to create a wedding video that would capture those dreams. Not only were we pleased with the result, others saw this video and requested our expertise in producing their wedding video. This is the story of how A Max Wedding began. We wanted to make it possible for couples to enjoy their own wedding over and over just like we did. Every anniversary we watch our video and relive something new.

Let us create a video that captures each beautiful moment, a treasure that you'll enjoy for years to come, and a gift you can easily share with your family on any device.

Follow A Max Wedding Productions on

• Videos 5

11 Reviews for A Max Wedding Productions

Ashley · Married on 09/08/2018

A great experience!

From start to finish, it was such a pleasant experience working with Michael and his team. I couldn’t have asked for more and the final video was so much better than I could have imagined. You won’t be disappointed with A Max Wedding Productions!

Gerald Nussmeier · Married on 08/25/2018

A great videographer experience on short notice!

Mike was absolutely fantastic to work with. He was able to be extremely flexible and react quickly when things needed to be taken care of. He was polite, professional and willing to go the extra mile to make sure our Wedding Day was captured in full. We were very happy with all of the end results and would highly recommend MER Productions to anyone looking for a videographer.

Award

A Max Wedding Productions Pricing

A Max Wedding Productions Price Rates

A Max Wedding Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Client Revisions, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, SD Card, USB Flash Drive, USB Hard Drive

Real Weddings