Glendale, CA 91226 Map · Phone number

About L'amour Designs

L'amour Designs is a full-service event coordinating and wedding consultant group. We are three dedicated young professionals who seek to make your event amazing and unforgettable. Each of us has different design backgrounds and varied experiences, but when our concepts are brought together, our ideas flourish into reality. From your first consultation to the day of your celebration L'amour Designs will provide you with quality customer service and unparalleled fresh design concepts.

Susanna: With over seven years of floral design experience and exceptional taste, Susanna has worked with many clients and brought to life each of their celebrations by adding unique and sophisticated concepts to their own desires, making their celebrations truly remarkable. Susanna has also shared her divine experience by teaching the art of floral design to others who have sought to learn the skill.

Jazmine: Thriving to make what was once a loved pastime into true design décor, Jazmine has the aspiration to delight others with her creative and beautiful flair. A modernizer of all traditions, she adds a distinguishing glamour to all her work. Along with her talent, Jazmine combines her capability and devotion to design with over five years of corporate event planning experience, which only adds to the scope of her aptitude and dedication.

Alisa: A true romantic with an eye for detail, Alisa is one to bring together all the small elements to life. Having a degree in Liberal Fine Arts and also a graduate of Barbizon Modeling School, Alisa shares her compassion for both the interior and exterior aspects of design and fashion with all clients. Combining romanticism, passion, and desire, she will add all the extra touches to make each occasion the most stylish yet sophisticated and elegant.
In addition to our individual experiences all three of us have a B.S. in Business Administration; therefore, have the organization and business theory to plan for any budget.

With the attention to detail, dedication and enthusiasm, we offer services tailored to your specific needs, insuring that your event exceeds your expectations and also reflects your personal style and vision. "Sharing a little piece of you"

Whatever you occasion, type or size our services include but not limited to the following:

* Initial Consultation to Define Event Needs & Interests
* Event Setup, Layout and Clean-up
* Organize & Direct Event Flow
* Day of Event On-site Coordination
* Meet & Greet Guests

Please contact us for more information as our packages vary depending on clients needs.

• Undisputed Belts
IMG2851
ARTS0014

3 Reviews for L'amour Designs

Eliza · Married on 05/07/2010

Recently it was my big 3-0! While I was dreading getting a year older I knew I should celebrate somehow... You know since we all turn 30 once... I didn't have the time, patience or energy to do anything myself. That's where L'amour Designs came in. This group of 3 young ladies have covered all grounds with their own personal and business experiences. Now although this was not my wedding, the girls handled it just as importantly. They did everything from coming to my house and custom making everything to go with the theme, to the food table. My house was transformed into an elegant, stylish, yet trendy for the occasion party scene. The L'amour girls handled the DJ, cake, decorations, fresh flowers, candles and transforming a pool table to a self serve dinner table. Whoever came that night, made a comment letting me know that I know how to throw a party and inquiring about every detail of the designs. I let them know that it was the L'amour girls who did all of that. These girls put me at ease and I never had to question their style and taste. Thank you L'amour Designs for making my night memorable.

Sent on 06/16/2010

Marina · Married on 04/30/2010

Words cant express how grateful we are to the Lamour girls, all i can say is they are extremely organized, truly talented and every thought that goes into every detail in unimaginable. I can easily say they make planning easy, fun and as stress free as possible.
    Lamour did an amazing job planning our wedding, from the smallest detail Lamour captured everything we were looking for.. Its amazing how 8 months passed, my husband and i still recieve compliments on how smoothly and perfectly everything went by. Thank You Lamour for making my Dream wedding into reality!!

Sent on 01/25/2011

Emma · Married on 04/23/2010

My wedding was in April and I was very fortunate to have worked with these girls. They coordinated my wedding from begining to end. They are there with you step by step work with all your vendors and make sure that you are stress free on your big day. Now that I look back I couldn't have done it without them and I really dont know how other brides do it without a wedding coordinator. Well worth it! Thanks Ladies...

Sincerely
    Emma

Sent on 05/14/2010

L'amour Designs FAQ

• How would you categorize your product offerings?
    Custom
  • What services do you provide?
    Assembly