26008 S. Western Ave., Harbor City, CA 90710 Map · Phone number

About LaMar Photography & Video, Inc.

Over 2,000 brides have enjoyed our wedding photography services and recommend us to their friends. We offer complete, unlimited photography & video services of your special day. We capture your everlasting moments so that you can enjoy them again and again, preserved as a family heirloom treasure.

47fe680bf2fa488f 1220377233286 0152a
An "Everlasting Moment" with Mindie & Gage
An "Everlasting Moment" with Mindie & Gage
47fe680bf2fa488f 1220377233286 0152a
Amy & Ryan enjoying Laguna Beach

4 Reviews for LaMar Photography & Video, Inc.

Monica · Married on 09/22/2007

LaMar was great! Our pictures turned out beautiful!

Sent on 10/02/2008

Alexis · Married on 08/05/2006

LaMar Photography did our engagement pictures, wedding and reception pictures and wedding and reception videography. They were very professional and I really appreciated LaMar's flexibility and ability to wrangle large groups of people for pictures. He was very patient in dealing with the usual wedding delays and we have since used them again for an in-studio family portrait.

I highly recommend LaMar Photography.

Sent on 10/01/2008

David · Married on 06/24/2006

I would recommend LaMar for any occasion. He & his staff are 5 star PLUS in my book. My wife & I booked him well ahead of our wedding, and it was a pleasure to work with him every step of the way. I've been involved in many weddings where the photographer has a "my way or the highway" mentality, and I can say this is the furthest from LaMar's mindset. He manages to go over every detail that could possibly come up on your day ahead of time, caters to all your requests large or small, works exceptionally well with the other vendors, and manages to put out one fine product as well in the end. The memories of our wedding are just as beautiful as that day thanks to the job he did on our photo album and our wedding dvd. I have personally recommended him to every family member and friend who has, or will need, a photographer/videographer.

Sent on 10/02/2008

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

LaMar Photography & Video, Inc. FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? Custom Graphics, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Flush Mount, Proofs

• 26008 S. Western Ave. Harbor City, 90710 See on map
    9:30am to 5:00pm Tuesday thru Friday, Saturdays 10:00am to 1:00pm, (call first)