Lakewood Country Club

Denver, Colorado View map

Lakewood Country Club-Creating Memories Since 1908

At Lakewood Country Club, your event is our priority and careful attention is given to every detail. Surrounded by an exquisite golf course and centrally located just 10 minutes from downtown, Lakewood Country Club is the perfect setting for any social or corporate event. Our Ballroom can seat 50-225 guests and the Tom Bendelow Room and Donald Ross Room are our more intimate rooms with fireplaces and can seat 5-60 guests. All rooms boast large windows and patios overlooking our magnificent golf course. Complimentary items include linens, napkins, silverware, glassware, china, cylinders, floating candles, mirrors, setup and tear down of the event, and parking. Cuisine is prepared by our Executive Chef and our menus can be customized to meet your special needs. Our Club is the perfect place to start your life together!

4.7
    Morgan Married on 09/28/2019

Perfect Day!

Michelle is awesome! She knows what she's doing and took care of everything day of. The food, drinks and venue were amazing! I would highly recommend LCC for any wedding!
    Tahlia Married on 08/24/2013
    The LCC is fantastic, absolutely beautiful, delicious food, and great atmosphere. Michelle was very easy to work with, even though it was difficult to get a hold of her at times. She was friendly, had great ideas, and did everything she could to make all of my ideas become a reality. After looking at over 30 wedding venues, I am so happy we got married here, it was an ideal location with great staff!
    Brenna Married on 08/31/2013
    I had my ceremony and reception at Lakewood Country Club and couldn have been happier. Michelle the wedding coordinator there was SOOOO great! She always answered any question I had in a day or two and was so pleasant to work with! She is so great at accommodating your wishes and is so helpful. The staff at Lakewood will set up everything for you for the day if you show them what you want and it is beautiful! They gave me exactly what I dreamed of and were great with my guest!

Getting married by the lake was breathtaking and I received nothing but praise about my venue and about how helpful the staff was. ( they even cart people down to the ceremony so they dont have to walk all the way down)

LOVED EVERY MINUTE

Denver Denver, Colorado, 80201
Location of (Lakewood Country Club)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding

Wedding Venues