26211 Harper Ave, Saint Clair Shores, MI 48081 Map · Phone number
Guest capacity 100 to 340
Availability Check your date

About Lakeland Manor

Established in 1976:

Lakeland Manor has been in business forty years. We are dedicated to excellent service and amazing meals. It all began in 1976 when James and the late Sandra Nahra established Lakeland Manor.  Throughout the years the team at Lakeland Manor has gained knowledge and skills that will make your event flawless. Our Chefs at Lakeland Manor are committed to quality and perfection; making sure every meal served is fresh, hot, and prepared with precision. Our team at Lakeland Manor is committed to executing the event of your dreams.

Follow Lakeland Manor on

834cfa467d7b73c4 1463674434601 beautiful headtable

60 Reviews for Lakeland Manor

Alyssa Elsey · Married on 11/14/2020

Awesome service!

My fiancé and I are still in the beginning stages of wedding planning but everyone at Lakeland Manor has truly been so great!

Sent on 04/08/2019

Chris · Married on 10/26/2019

Best in the city

I cannot wait to have my wedding here on October 26, 2019 the way they treat you is phenomenal

Sent on 10/24/2018
  • Jessica

Jessica Steenbergh · Married on 10/26/2019

An amazing venue!

Lakeland Manor exceeded our expectations for our wedding reception. Having a private hall with an elegant style, linens, and uplighting was defiantly something that appealed to my husband and I. The staff members are kind, professional, and helpful. You can tell they all take pride in what they do. Our event coordinator, Dominique did an excellent job making sure everything was to our liking. Since our first meeting. She was always available to answer questions we had and advise. She also went above and beyond setting up for our reception down to every last detail and made sure my husband and I had some food AND desserts to take home and enjoy. Lastly, the food is delicious! The chef was able to accommodate all of our guests dietary needs; which is greatly appreciated. Appetizers, A family style meal, and late night pizza left our guests feeling full and pleased! I highly recommend this venue. Thank you to all of the staff who contributed to making our wedding celebration a great one.

Sent on 11/04/2019

• 26211 Harper Ave Saint Clair Shores, 48081 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Lakeland Manor)