Minnetonka, MN 55345 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 44

About Laine Moire

We believe that floral design and event styling is about making a client’s vision become a reality, tailoring each decision to the client’s specific style. Ultimately, we strive to build events that make lasting impressions, leaving clients smiling and guests applauding.

Along with providing full floral and design services including on-site design, event set up and take down, we also provide DIY assistance. DIY assistance is great for the person looking for a high-style cohesive “look”, but who also wants to do some of the design and styling coordination and creation directly. We can help you create an overall visual design theme for your special event which includes color selection, floral design, unique event craft creation all aimed at maintaining a cohesive look.

Call or email today to schedule a complimentary wedding consultation.

• Artemisia Studios
sami 10
sami 9
sami 1
Laine Moire
The only flowers we used were Dahlias, per the bride and grooms request. The bride collected blue...
197035101002289048647185159201n
081025mb11394
081025mb11527
081025mb58290
Laine Moire
Rather than have a unity candle, the bride and groom chose to have aunts and uncles walk down the...
081025mb58451

Laine Moire 4
  • F

Faith M · Married on 09/29/2019

Best ever!

I don’t know how to explain how amazing Marie is! From the first day I reached out to her, she exhibited such dedication to her work and making our wedding incredible. She even went so far as to visit our venue and ask questions and take measurements. Because we only had vague ideas of what we wanted, she did such an amazing job helping us to make our ideas more concrete and help us articulate and expand upon our ideas.

Mari created digital mock ups throughout the planning process to help us visualize the final product. She also was able to keep track of all the details to ensure everything was consistent and In keeping with our general color scheme and vision. She also worked with us to incorporate our own plants into the centerpieces and floral installations.

When the big day came, her work far exceeded our expectations!! Everything was 1000x better than I could have ever imagined. She also took care of linens and helped pick out the most perfect linens that fit with our color scheme. I couldn’t imagine my wedding without Marie! She is truly an incredibly asset and a wonderful human to have there on your big day! You will not regret your decision to have her as your venue. I can’t say enough good things!

Sent on 09/29/2019

lexi · Married on 09/08/2018

Amazing Florist!

Marie was an absolute joy to work with. I didn’t have a specific vision of what I wanted for my wedding – Marie worked calmly and creatively to help my mom and I arrive at the perfect idea. She far exceeded my expectations and I was in awe of what she put together for my wedding. We received countless compliments from guests on the flowers and chuppah – many people said we had the most beautiful flowers they had ever seen at a wedding. Marie is a true professional and incredibly knowledgeable and creative. Thank you for all of your hard work and positivity, Marie!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Daniel Cibulka · Married on 04/27/2018

A memorable experience..

Marie and her team truly made our special day the best it could be. Everything was done custom, using materials and ideas tgat were unique to us. She has incredible knowledge and a creative mind. You will be impressed with her professionalism and dedication, I guarantee

Sent on 10/15/2018

Laine Moire FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 170.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 12.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 65.00
    $ 200.00
    $ 1500
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Tropical
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Floral Preservation
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
    Wholesale/Bulk
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor