Boise, ID 83705 Map · Phone number

About Ladybug Press

Ladybug Press, located in Boise Idaho offers design services and in–house printing in Boise, Idaho on our vintage Chandler & Price Letterpress. Letterpress printing creates a wedding invitation that is more tactile than modern printing, recalling a time when printed materials were keepsakes. We can design the perfect wedding suite for you or you can customize one of our designs!

Have your own design, but no press? No worries! We also offer DIY letterpress printing, you supply the artwork we perform the letterpress magic! And we can even send you your wedding invite plates if you would like for a souvenir of the process!

About Angela: A graphic designer by trade, I have always loved to make things. I fell in love with letterpress years ago and haven't stopped printing since! I offer custom design and printing or I can print your already designed files. No minimum quantities, we can print as many or as little you like.

About my letterpress & studio: I offer in–house printing on my blue vintage old style Chandler & Price Letterpress, it is closing in on a hundred years old and still going strong. My studio is nestled in the back of my property under an old apple tree in Boise, Idaho.

Why do I love letterpress? Letterpress creates an impression in the paper creating an invitation or personal announcement that is more tactile than modern printing.

You can also shop online at ladybugpress.etsy.com

Follow Ladybug Press on

DSC2569etsy
DSC2576etsy
DSC2586coastersetsy
Ladybug Press
2 color (tone on tone) Lanterns wedding invite. This is one our house design we can customize it to...
DSC1772cas
Ladybug Press
Letterpress printed save the date postcard.
Letterpress printed save the date postcard.
DSC1783cas
matt2012c

1 Reviews for Ladybug Press

alyssa · Married on 08/26/2006

4.2

BEAUTIFUL INVITES, GOOD TIMING, NOT BAD PRICING, DEFINITELY RECCOMEND TO ANYONE GETTING MARRIED

Ladybug Press FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Catalog Invitations, Custom Invitations, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Thank Yous
  • What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Letterpress, Printing

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Angela R. Stewart Design to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela Neik www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

• Boise, 83705 See on map