LaDuke Photography

Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About LaDuke Photography

Fun, Creative Weddings - Professional Results

LaDuke Photography is built on passion, dedication, and preservation. My mission is to capture your most beautiful moments in an enduring form, with high attention to quality and detail, at a reasonable price. Whether it’s a wedding or an outdoor adventure shoot, I’ve got something for everyone.

You wedding is a once in a lifetime event and you need to make sure you make the right choice and trust a professional to preserve your precious memories. All too often I hear "I wish I would have known" in regards to friends who hired a friend because they had a nice camera and they offered to do it for dirt cheap. While there's nothing wrong with finding the best price, also make sure you are finding someone who can give you everything you need on your special day. Your wedding is my bread and butter. I wake up in the morning and the first thing I think about is photography. It's the last thing I think about before I go to sleep, heck I even dream about it! Let me help you get the amazing wedding photos that you deserve!

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Destination / Travel (1)
Engagement Shoot (1)
High-Res Images (1)
One Event/Day (1)

We worked with Lacey for our wedding on August 12, 2017. She was absolutely amazing and we would highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for a professional photographer. We have received some of our wedding photos back and they are breathtaking. We had a long engagement and Lacey became my go-to for wedding planning speed bumps that I hit, and not just related to photography. Her prices are on point with prices I got from other photographers, but I feel her packages offer better value than others I have seen in the same price range. Lacey was very flexible on our wedding day and hung in there when our wedding party wasn't making her job easy, and got us sneak peeks of our photos so quickly! We absolutely loved working with Lacey!

Profile Picture Johannah, 8/12/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images

Working with Lacey was wonderful. She is so flexible and professional. We unfortunately changed our wedding date twice due to work and venue availability and throughout the whole thing she was very supportive and helpful. We did engagement photos, wedding photos and family photos with her. They all turned out beautiful. The absolute best part about Lacey is she is so calm and organized that she makes you feel completely at easy in front of the camera.
Thank you Lacey for your wonderful attention and professionalism. My husband and I will be clients for life.

Profile Picture Jessica, 1/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Lacey has done our family photos for years, so when it was time for my wedding I naturally turned to her. She is wonderful to work with, professional, yet easy going, she listens, & asks the questions I wouldn't have thought to ask. She was super flexible with us even with our last minute wedding date change due to rain. She capture my wedding day & the after party so beautifully!! I litterly cried going through our first dance photos. I'm so glad she was there & I could have asked for better experience!

Profile Picture Erin, 9/7/16, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1335479008648 aimeederekcover
220x220 sq 1483310521548 10.03 spriggs wedding 0824

1 VIDEO

5 ENDORSEMENTS
I have worked with LaDuke Photography during the 2014 and 2015 wedding season. The venues have all been very different. When I walk into a venue and see Lacey, I know everything is going to go smoothly. Lacey, as always does incredible work with each couple, venue, and lighting. I don't know how she is able to travel from Oregon to Spokane, work tirelessly with each and every couple, and still do such amazing work, but she does! She has a calmness about her, that is so relaxing. I am excited to post pictures of our last wedding we did together at Riverside Place. The venue was so beautiful, however the lighting in the room left much to be desired, and Lacey remained calm and said she could work with any light. I am sure these pictures will be beautiful, and I can't wait to post them

I have worked a few weddings with Laduke Photography, Lacey is very professional and doesn't just take pictures; she captures the moment. I would not hesitate using her for any photography you need to have done. DJ Jeff Richey Your Way Sound and Lights

I have done several projects with Lacey- she is incredibly creative, professional and simply amazing! I enjoy working with her every time I get the chance!

LaDuke Photography has worked at La Belle Vie many times and we are always thrilled when we find out they are the photographer for the evening! Lacey and staff are professional, caring, thorough and just plain awesome! They care about their client above anything else and go above and beyond what is requested or required. They are the BEST in the industry and La Belle Vie highly recommends them!

LaDuke Photography does amazing work! Lacey has a passion that can definitely been seen through her photos! We would recommend her services to our closest friends! Great to work with, and will capture your day like the professional she is!

Harrisburg, OR   See On Map
509-954-3885 (phone)
Call for a consultation anytime between 9am and 9pm.