120 Main St, Waretown, NJ 08758 Map · Phone number

About Lacey Limousines

Having served the Jersey shore for over 30 years, let Lacey Limousines assist you on your special day. All of our drivers are trained to ensure that you have the most relaxed and enjoyable day possible. From the time we arrive until the time we drop you off at the end of the night, you are our priority.

Follow Lacey Limousines on

ab37d0cad6fc02b4 MKT
mkt

16 Reviews for Lacey Limousines

Caitlin · Married on 06/10/2017

We used Lacey Limousines for our wedding last weekend. They provided three vehicles for our wedding and all the cars were amazing!! The drivers were beyond helpful and friendly. The staff in the office was accommodating for being to end. Would highly recommend using them!!

Sent on 06/16/2017

Meghan · Married on 05/20/2017

I would highly recommend using Lacey Limousines for your wedding, prom, or special event. The limo drivers for my wedding were on time, knew exactly where to go, and were super friendly. After my reception I had a hard time finding my phone and the limo waited outside until I was ready to leave, which was past the time I originally told them I would be leaving. Thanks again for helping make my wedding day so great!

Sent on 07/18/2017

Kelly · Married on 06/18/2016

Lacey Limousines was an excellent vendor to work with! They were very friendly and most importantly flexible during the entire process. The limo we rented for our wedding was beautiful and our driver was incredibly professional. He was on time for and did a great job getting us where we needed to be. I would definitely recommend this limo service!

Sent on 06/27/2016

Award

Lacey Limousines FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet? SUV Limo, Standard Limo, Stretch Limo, Motor Coach, Sedan, Shuttle, Van
  • Do you offer special types of transportation? Animals
  • Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season? 3 Hours, No Min.

• 120 Main St Waretown, 08758 See on map