Lacey Alagia Hair + Makeup Artistry

Roseland, Roseland, NJ 07068 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About Lacey Alagia Hair + Makeup Artistry

Lacey Alagia Hair + Makeup Artistry provides beauty services to brides in NJ, NY, CT and PA. The company has been part of the wedding industry since 2008 and specializes in providing on location hair and makeup services for wedding parties and other special events.

Experience
The owner of the company, Lacey Alagia, is a professional hair and makeup artists and she has been in the beauty industry for over a decade. During this time she has done well over 500 weddings and continues ongoing eductaion as well as offering one on one private classes for her clients and fellow artists. Lacey and her team are devoted to staying on top of current trends and to providing the hightest quality work the industry has to offer.

Lacey Alagia Hair + Makeup Artistry focuses on enhancing clients natural beauty to make them feel like the best version of themselves. Taking pride in communicating well with each client to help them achieve a customized look and make their ideas come to life.

Hair Trial $100 | Bridal Hair $200 | Hairstyle $100 | Short Hairstyle $75 | Blowout $75 | Kid Hairstyle $50&Up

* All hair must be clean and dry for any style service. If the hair is still wet for a style service, this adds on time for the service and may be change timeline and add on an additional blowout fee. Please have hair freshly washed and wet for blowout service.*

Makeup Trial $100 | Bridal MU $200 | MU $100 | Teen MU $75 | Tattoo Coverup $50&Up

*Makeup price, excluding teen makeup, includes lashes and/or airbrush.*

Lacey specializes in keratin and clip-in hair extensions. This service is available by consultation only.

Follow Lacey Alagia Hair + Makeup Artistry on

Lacey Alagia Hair + Makeup Artistry 7
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 11/25/2018

Simply Amazing!

Where can I start with Lacey? Easiest way is saying she is the best!! Lacey simply is one of the best decisions I made during my wedding planning process. My hair is so important to me and i take care of it soo much!! I don’t usually let anyone touch my hair! So to find and pick someone who I can trust on my special day was very difficult. I took some time looking at reviews and instagram pages and I am sooooo thankful I landed on Lacey’s page. The moment I reached out I met someone who was sweet and soo responsive that I felt like I knew her for years! She made things comfortable and recommended everything I should get to get the perfecr look! For my bridal shower she made me look like a dream so I couldn’t wait for the wedding. And let me tell you, I couldn’t recognize myself in a good way. I showed Lacey a picture and she did exactly what I asked for! I felt beautiful throughout the whole night even during our afterparty at the hotel. Lacey and Crystal made all of my special ladies look absolutely beautiful and i will forever be thankful!! Love you Lacey! Xo

Lacey Alagia Hair + Makeup Artistry 8
    Lacey Alagia Hair + Makeup Artistry 9
    Lacey Alagia Hair + Makeup Artistry 10
    Lacey Alagia Hair + Makeup Artistry 11
    Lacey Alagia Hair + Makeup Artistry 12
  • Courtney

Courtney Tully · Married on 10/14/2018

What you want in your hair/makeup artist!

Lacey IS AMAZZZZING! Her pricing is up there along with every other hair and makeup artist but it at least includes lashes and airbrush for everyone so that's less than others who charge additional for those. She honestly is a hair magician. I've never used extensions before and she guided me, and my mom!, with getting them. She also did my makeup exactly how I wanted. She is very reliable and had a team of 2 come in to help her with all my girls (10 total) and they finished exactly on time. Which is so important for your wedding day! All my girls also looked stunning. My mom and sister are also challenging in general so they did trials with Lacey and then she did the 3 of us the wedding day. She handled it so well and everyone loved how they looked. She is also the best person to be around, highly recommend!

Lacey Alagia Hair + Makeup Artistry Pricing

Lacey Alagia Hair + Makeup Artistry Price Rates

Lacey Alagia Hair + Makeup Artistry FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Haircuts, Keratin, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling

• Roseland Roseland, New Jersey, 07068 See on map