601 State St, Bowling Green, KY 42101 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About La Gala

Discover the character & versatility of our one of a kind venue. Located in downtown Bowling Green, in the Downtown Redevelopment Authority building at Circus Square Park we offer the perfect backdrop for your social, corporate or cultural event.

Every occasion starts with a dream. The ideal venue to host your event! Concerts, weddings, receptions, rehearsals, private parties, and holiday events.

29d9d98607525e71 1456934941756 lagalavenue 1629hdr
Wedding backdrop
29d9d98607525e71 1456934941756 lagalavenue 1629hdr

1 Reviews for La Gala

Cassie · Married on 06/03/2017

By the time my event actually happened I was very confident in the management of this venue. When I booked this venue there was different management- communication was minimal and they were not responsive. However, about 3 months before my big day new management took over, and completely turned the place upside down for the better! My reception was a success, and absolutely beautiful. For the price, you get the venue for multiple days to set up, the tables, linens, and clean up. Management was also helpful in figuring out catering (which has to be done through the owners of the venue), and any extra rentals we needed. Gia the coordinator was so helpful, and i felt as if he truly cared about me and my big day. Totally would have given 5 stars if Gia had been the event coordinator the entire time I had been working with La Gala, but we did have some issues with previous management, but all of those issues HAVE been resolved.

Sent on 06/23/2017