323 West 48th Street, Minneapolis, MN 55419 Map · Phone number

About La de Da Photography

? A visual storyteller at heart, Melissa is best known for her candid imagery, capturing special moments naturally. While focusing on the emotions that unfold through out the wedding day, she also spotlights all the special details that reflect the Bride & Groom's personality.

Follow La de Da Photography on

6b6e86043756ad55 1390156711558 in love
ally peter june 30 201

21 Reviews for La de Da Photography

Heather · Married on 11/18/2011

I love Melissa! She was very nice to work with. She was not super bossy like other photographers that I have been with while I have been a bridesmaid. She is extremely flexible. She does amazing work. We had a second photographer also who was super cool and funny. She donated her service for a wedding package we received for my husband being in the army. Her service was more than what she donated for the package. She is funny. she is one of the best vendors that we worked with. She has a creative eye and is a very creative person.

Sent on 11/20/2011

La de Da Photography's reply:

thank you heather for writing a review, that was so super sweet! you were an amazing bride, i loved photographing your big day, keep in touch always.
    xoxo

Rebecca · Married on 08/27/2011

I always knew that the most important party of my wedding would be the photographs because they are something that will last forever. I never thought that I would find the perfect photographer and I did. Melissa took breathtaking photos for our engagement and wedding. She is so fun, adventurous, artistic and has a fantastic eye for modern elegance and style. My husband and I feel so BLESSED to have found Melissa.

Sent on 01/26/2012

Emily · Married on 11/11/2010

Melissa is amazing - my fiancee is very shy and she made us both feel really at ease and bonded with our whole family right away. My son (3 years old) gave her a hug and kiss when she left - after just meeting! On top of that - her pictures are amazing - I get so many messages from friends asking who "my photographer" is - because they loved our family pictures so much! Best photos we have ever had done, hands down. Vintage, romantic, modern!

Sent on 01/30/2011

Award

La de Da Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives, Proofs

• 323 West 48th Street Minneapolis, 55419 See on map