8080 Columbia Road, Olmsted Falls, OH 44138 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

23 Reviews for La Blanca Bridal Boutique

Emily · Getting married on 05/02/2020

So many dresses!

I had a great experience at La Blanca! Both Allison and Paula were so helpful. Allison helped me pick the perfect dress and made me feel very comfortable. This experience was so much fun!

Sent on 04/09/2019

Lauren · Married on 06/22/2019

I was terrified to start looking for dresses afraid that I wouldn’t find anything and would hate the dress shopping experience. The staff at La Blanca changed all of that. The staff were all very kind and listened to what I wanted when pulling dresses. Through their commitment to making me feel beautiful they took my vision and found me the dress that was perfect for me. Allison was funny and made me feel comfortable as soon as I stepped into the changing room, while Paula and Tracy made sure all of my hundreds of questions were answered and that I understood and felt perfectly comfortable with the process. La Blanca Bridal is the best and I would suggest them whole heartedly to anyone looking for a bridal gown.

Sent on 09/09/2018
  • Allie

Allie · Married on 10/12/2018

Great Wedding Dress Shopping Experience

I went on a whim to La Blanca and walked out with THE dress. When the woman pulled the dress and showed it to me, my mouth dropped. It was so my style.

The experience was a pleasure from start to finish. The women were so helpful and so nice!

Sent on 01/06/2019