4920 Trenton St, Tampa, FL 33619 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

• LUXOR LIMO
  • Siesta Trolley
  • Ambassador Limousine and Sedan, Inc.
pax outside

3 Reviews for L3 Limousine

• Melissa

Melissa · Married on 07/27/2019

Great Limo Bus Vendor

I highly recommend using L3 for your wedding transportation needs. I worked with Jay to book services and he was extremely responsive. I booked a limo bus that held 24-28 people. A few days before the wedding, when they called to confirm our reservation, I let them know would likely have 28 people (max capacity) on the bus for a portion of the day and they offered to upgrade us to a larger vehicle free of charge! Our driver arrived on time and was extremely friendly. The bus itself was great and included water, ice, cups and soft drinks.

Sent on 08/05/2019

Moe · Married on 12/09/2017

We have used this Company for our wedding and it was fantastic! the stretch hummer was on time and looking immaculate!

Sent on 02/27/2018
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 10/05/2019

1.6
      2.0
      3.0
      1.0

Don’t Plan on them for your send off

Booked a party bus for our wedding send off. Instead of the party bus we booked we received an old shuttle bus that did not even have working music. We had already purchased shuttle busses for our guests so their bus caused a big confusion so instead of using the party bus for its intended purposes the guests were using it to go back to the hotel. They then said they would provide what we purchased later in the night. Which we eventually did and the bus was quality. The gentleman who I spoke with later to call and complain about it causing issues for the night said it was my fault for not kicking my guests off and not answering my phone during the wedding to clear up the confusion. Then he told me if anyone should be complaining it should be them for having to use two busses on me and costing them more money. The manager wouldn’t call back as I requested initially. It was not only not how I envisioned a planned wedding send off but extremely poor customer service back. I would recommend going elsewhere.

Sent on 10/31/2019