Alexandria, KY 41001 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About L Hunley Photography

Lifestyle Wedding Photographer. Lover of Natural Light & Candids.

Serving Northern Kentucky & Greater Cincinnati Areas

21 Reviews for L Hunley Photography

• Noelle

Noelle Scharstein · Married on 08/04/2018

Mrs. Noelle Scharstein

Leanne is everything I could ever imagine and more from a photographer! She kept my husband and I from “sweating” on our wedding day literally and figuratively. Her time management on the day of helped to make sure all photos we wanted were taken. She was able to work her magic to get photos done quickly, yet great quality. You get what you pay for! She’s worth every dollar!

Sent on 05/02/2019

Jennifer · Married on 09/15/2017

Leanne has been nothing short of amazing to work with and has truly been a blessing for my fiancé and I. We met her the night my fiancé and I got engaged; she was kind enough to take a few pics during that special moment while she was doing an engagement session with another couple, and once we started planning our wedding photographer we met with her and knew immediately we wanted her to be the one photographing our wedding. I don't even know where to begin! First off, she is EXTREMELY talented!! And you can tell she has a passion for what she does. Her work is seriously top notch, and we feel that she is reasonably priced for the quantity and quality you receive. Not only that but she is a genuinely kind person and gives back to others. She truly cares about each of her couples, and takes the time to really get to know you. She is so easy to talk to, and made our engagement session so fun and comfortable, we never felt rushed or awkward. She has been my point of contact throughout our wedding planning so far and has very prompt responses to emails/texts, etc. We are SO excited for our wedding next September and to have Leanne as our wedding photographer. If you are looking for an all around amazing photographer and person, L Hunley Photography is your answer!!

Sent on 11/20/2016

L Hunley Photography's reply:

Ahh you guys are amazing. I can't tell you how excited I am for your wedding. Seriously though. You all make me smile and bring so much joy and encouragement to me! :)

Kacy · Married on 05/27/2017

Not only is Leanne courteous and professional, but she is as kind hearted and personable as they come. She made us feel comfortable during our first session, and I can honestly say that we had a blast. There is not one image that I didn't like, and I cannot wait to have her capture more!

Sent on 11/17/2016

L Hunley Photography's reply:

I seriously had a blast with you guys and cannot wait to be with you for your wedding. I know it will be nothing but a blast and I am so honored to be apart of something so special. You guys are truly a one of a kind couple and are meant for each other! Can't wait till May!

L Hunley Photography Pricing

L Hunley Photography Price Rates

L Hunley Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

Real Weddings