Alexandria, KY 41001 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About L Hunley Photography

Lifestyle Wedding Photographer. Lover of Natural Light & Candids.

Serving Northern Kentucky & Greater Cincinnati Areas

L Hunley Photography 3
L Hunley Photography 4

Maria Reitzes · Married on 07/13/2019

The Best Decision We've Ever Made To Capture Our Joy

All I can say is - WOW!!:) When I first met Leanne, I knew she would be the perfect person to capture the most important photos that we would ever take. Leanne has a natural joy that immediately made us feel comfortable. We also quickly recognized her knack for capturing our joy and laughter during the mini engagement session. Honestly, the session was so much fun that we didn't want it to end!! We ended up chatting like old friends. I also knew Leanne would be the perfect photographer because she is SUPER organized, which is absolutely a necessity for a wedding day! She sat down with us and we created the timeline of the day together, and then she synced this with her watch so she could keep us going on the day of. Besides keeping us organized, she kept me calm in the weeks leading up to the wedding, always being available for any questions and always with an encouraging word for me. One time, after we talked on the photo, she even texted me a song she knew I would like. How amazing is that?! On the day of the wedding, she was amazing at directing our massive wedding party, and everyone from my bridesmaids to my friends and family loved her!! Not only did we have SO much fun with her throughout the day, but now we have the most STUNNING photos I could ever imagine. Each image captures the joy and beauty in our special day and each one is of such high quality. Now we have these beautiful photos to treasure forever, and also a sweet friendship with someone who is amazingly talented (and pretty cool)! Planning a wedding is difficult and there are so many decisions to make - choosing Leanne as your photographer will be the best decision you can ever make!

Sent on 09/03/2019
    L Hunley Photography 5
    L Hunley Photography 6
    L Hunley Photography 7
    L Hunley Photography 8
  • Noelle

Noelle Scharstein · Married on 08/04/2018

Mrs. Noelle Scharstein

Leanne is everything I could ever imagine and more from a photographer! She kept my husband and I from “sweating” on our wedding day literally and figuratively. Her time management on the day of helped to make sure all photos we wanted were taken. She was able to work her magic to get photos done quickly, yet great quality. You get what you pay for! She’s worth every dollar!

Sent on 05/02/2019

Jennifer · Married on 09/15/2017

Leanne has been nothing short of amazing to work with and has truly been a blessing for my fiancé and I. We met her the night my fiancé and I got engaged; she was kind enough to take a few pics during that special moment while she was doing an engagement session with another couple, and once we started planning our wedding photographer we met with her and knew immediately we wanted her to be the one photographing our wedding. I don't even know where to begin! First off, she is EXTREMELY talented!! And you can tell she has a passion for what she does. Her work is seriously top notch, and we feel that she is reasonably priced for the quantity and quality you receive. Not only that but she is a genuinely kind person and gives back to others. She truly cares about each of her couples, and takes the time to really get to know you. She is so easy to talk to, and made our engagement session so fun and comfortable, we never felt rushed or awkward. She has been my point of contact throughout our wedding planning so far and has very prompt responses to emails/texts, etc. We are SO excited for our wedding next September and to have Leanne as our wedding photographer. If you are looking for an all around amazing photographer and person, L Hunley Photography is your answer!!

Sent on 11/20/2016

L Hunley Photography's reply:

Ahh you guys are amazing. I can't tell you how excited I am for your wedding. Seriously though. You all make me smile and bring so much joy and encouragement to me! :)

L Hunley Photography Pricing

L Hunley Photography Price Rates

L Hunley Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

Real Weddings