L Hunley Photography Reviews

20 | Alexandria, KY

20 Reviews for L Hunley Photography

Jennifer · Married on 09/15/2017

Leanne has been nothing short of amazing to work with and has truly been a blessing for my fiancé and I. We met her the night my fiancé and I got engaged; she was kind enough to take a few pics during that special moment while she was doing an engagement session with another couple, and once we started planning our wedding photographer we met with her and knew immediately we wanted her to be the one photographing our wedding. I don't even know where to begin! First off, she is EXTREMELY talented!! And you can tell she has a passion for what she does. Her work is seriously top notch, and we feel that she is reasonably priced for the quantity and quality you receive. Not only that but she is a genuinely kind person and gives back to others. She truly cares about each of her couples, and takes the time to really get to know you. She is so easy to talk to, and made our engagement session so fun and comfortable, we never felt rushed or awkward. She has been my point of contact throughout our wedding planning so far and has very prompt responses to emails/texts, etc. We are SO excited for our wedding next September and to have Leanne as our wedding photographer. If you are looking for an all around amazing photographer and person, L Hunley Photography is your answer!!

Sent on 11/20/2016

L Hunley Photography's reply:

Ahh you guys are amazing. I can't tell you how excited I am for your wedding. Seriously though. You all make me smile and bring so much joy and encouragement to me! :)

Kacy · Married on 05/27/2017

Not only is Leanne courteous and professional, but she is as kind hearted and personable as they come. She made us feel comfortable during our first session, and I can honestly say that we had a blast. There is not one image that I didn't like, and I cannot wait to have her capture more!

Sent on 11/17/2016

L Hunley Photography's reply:

I seriously had a blast with you guys and cannot wait to be with you for your wedding. I know it will be nothing but a blast and I am so honored to be apart of something so special. You guys are truly a one of a kind couple and are meant for each other! Can't wait till May!
  • User7424106 · 1+ year ago

Leanne was absolutely amazing to work with! She was the photographer at quite a few of the weddings I attended and also weddings I was in. She is very personable, creative, and her photos are always exquisite. I would recommend Leanne for anyone looking for a professional photographer and beautiful pictures that will last a lifetime. One of a kind photographer with exceptional quality photos.

Sent on 11/20/2016

L Hunley Photography's reply:

This means so much to me! Thank you so very much! :)

Leanne was absolutely awesome throughout our entire wedding planning process! She was easily reachable via Facebook, phone, email - really any form of communication you can think of! She did a mini engagement session with us and was super flexible with scheduling as we had difficult schedules to work around. She helped us find/suggested other vendors to us that we were still hunting for. She made a photography timeline for us including all of the shots we wanted and even took pictures that weren't on our shot list, but that we love any way. On the day of the wedding, she worked through the kinks of the timeline and kept us organized and sane the whole night. After the wedding, Leanne posted sneak peaks and was able to get our wedding album to us before the contracted deadline. We were so happy with our experience with Leanne and wouldn't hesitate to recommend her. We will definitely use Leanne again for lifestyle sessions.

Leanne was very wonderful and very professional! Offers a grade A experience for much less than many other photographers. She was extremely helpful through the whole process in things she wasn't even required to help with! Our photos turned out beautifully because she was great at directing our group of friends without seeming bossy! I would definitely recommend her to anyone!!

Sent on 10/29/2016

L Hunley Photography's reply:

This means so much to me! Thank you so much for allowing me to capture your beautiful day! :) You guys are wonderful! <3

Christine · Married on 07/09/2016

Leanne was absolutely fabulous to work with both the day of the wedding and in the planning process. Being out of state made planning difficult, but she was so flexible with us, it didn't seem to matter we were 12 hours away. She was very accommodating and guided us through everything needed for the day of the wedding. I did not have a wedding planner and her attention to detail made it easy enough that I didn't feel as if I needed a planner. The day of the wedding went absolutely perfect thanks to her as well! She was so great in finding the perfect shot as well as shots we had never dreamed of. She definitely has an eye for photography and it showed now that we have our pictures back. She had everything planned and found great shots along the way.
    The best thing about Leanne is that she's a person first and photographer second. She cares about her clients and it's very obvious. She makes it a personal experience for you. She works with you and finds what the couple wants. She really gets to know the bride and the groom. I would use her again for life's next event and recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 09/05/2016

L Hunley Photography's reply:

Christine, you are so kind and I will never forget yours and Matts perfect day! Thank you for allowing me to be apart of something so special!

Suzanne · Married on 06/24/2016

Leanne does an AWESOME job! She really took the time to get to know my husband and I and she had some very great ideas! She knows how hectic a wedding can be and she handles it wonderfully! She is very sweet and was constantly in touch with us! She was able to answer any questions we had and she was willing to take any and all types of photos you could even think of! I would definitely book her. I plan to use her with other life events throughout the years!

Sent on 08/28/2016

L Hunley Photography's reply:

Suz you are one of the sweetest people I know and this means so much to me! So happy to be able to be apart of your beautiful day with you and Chad! :)

Alex · Married on 06/11/2016

BOOK HER!!! She is seriously the best photographer and I cannot say enough about her. Not only as a person is she AMAZING but her photos are BEAUTIFUL!! She is the best.

Sent on 08/16/2016

L Hunley Photography's reply:

Ahh thank you so much! You are the sweetest and that means the world to me!

Tiffany · Married on 05/21/2016

Leanne is awesome to work with does an amazing job, highly recommend! Love every picture she took, would def use her again in the future

Britney · Married on 05/20/2016

If you are looking for a photographer who cares about their art, who helps you throughout your wedding planning process and a photographer who you can trust.. I would highly recommend Leanne. She has been one of my biggest saving graces during this crazy wedding planning time. Not only did she take our pictures, but she actually helped recommend almost all of our vendors from our wedding. She was even there to help calm down my nerves, and sent sweet notes when my hubby and I were going through a tough time. Leanne cares about her clients. She strives to make beautiful art, and build a relationship with each and every client. I found this to be one of the most amazing parts (besides her photography of course) of signing with Leanne. I absolutely adore her work, and her! We plan on always using Leanne for any of our photography needs, even if we have to do some traveling for it. Thank you so much Leanne, we have been so lucky and blessed to have you in our lives!

- Nicolas & Britney Baruzzini
    5.20.2016

Alyssa · Married on 04/16/2016

Leanne made our whole experience absolutely wonderful. She was my point of contact through the whole planning process, if I needed anything at all. She actually helped me find someone to make signs for our decor and also someone to alter my dress! Leanne was incredibly supportive and encouraging when it came to mine and Phillip's ideas and followed through with what was important to us. She was so organized and efficient, communicated whenever we needed, and willing to help and go with the flow the whole day. As you can see from the photos, both wedding and engagement, she was nothing short of amazing. Our photos were returned to us on our 1 month anniversary and Today, we received a beautiful canvas gift from Leanne. Literally brought tears to my eyes as Phillip and I were taken back to that oh so happy day. You rock, Leanne! Thank you x a million! ????????

• Sara

Sara · Married on 03/05/2016

Matt and I got married 3 months ago and I am still in awe with the memories she captured for us on our wedding day. We have her photographs displayed all over our home, including the portraits and candid moments she captured on our wedding day and during our engagement shoot. Leanne did a fabulous job in both settings. She takes her clients opinions into account and really listened to what we wanted. She was also there to calm the worries of rain. I would highly recommend using her for your big day! Not only does she do a fabulous job, but she has a variety of packages at great price points.

Kelly · Married on 12/12/2015

Leanne shot our wedding photos in December. We got our gallery back and loved every.single.picture! Not only is she an AWESOME photographer, but she is genuinely a great person. She isn't someone who meets with you once, collects your deposit, and then sees you again ON your wedding day... She works with you throughout the whole engagement adventure from engagement photos, to sending sweet gifts, to planning the timeline for the ENTIRE wedding day (she plans all the way down to what time you will take your first step into your dress!), she gives you sneak peeks of your engagement/boudoir/wedding photos (not many photographers will do that until all of the photos are done and edited), she will find out what time and where the sun is positioned just right where you want to get your pictures done. Her customer service is pretty exceptional. Photography is her passion and full-time job so it is her full focus to maintain flexibility when it comes to meeting or chatting with her clients. I try to tell anyone that I can about Leanne and her business. We will choose L Hunley for any future photos such as maternity, baby, and family photos!

Jennifer · Married on 09/19/2015

Leanne was awesome to have as my wedding photographer. She gave me direction so I looked great in each pictures. She was able to bring out amazing photos in spots I didn't expect to be a great place for pictures. She was able to have with my wedding party and my groom. I had a blast with and love all the pictures she took.

Brittany · Married on 08/15/2015

When it came to choosing a photographer for a wedding, it was a bit overwhelming because of all of the choices. After we spoke with Leanne, our search stopped there. Leanne went above and beyond when she photographed our wedding. Her and the 2nd photographer she brought along showed up 30 minutes early and began working immediately. My husband and I are so thrilled with how our pictures turned out! We loved working with Leanne and look forward to working with her in the future. Something else that I really appreciated about her is that I constantly had questions and she would respond back to me almost instant. We would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer!

Daniel · Married on 08/07/2015

Such a wonderful person. She isn't here because she is wanting the money. She is here to make your day about you and make sure it's a day you will never forget. She is a phenomenal photographer and does amazing work!!! The only thing she wants from you is smiles and happiness!!!!!

Grant · Married on 08/02/2015

We were beyond satisfied with Leanne. Not only were the pictures amazing, she was organized, prepared and did anything she could to make our wedding day better. Her pictures are a higher quality than we have ever seen, and she is still less than half the price of most photographers. We also got copies of all the pictures for us to download. We couldn't have asked for more. You will not be disappointed with her as your photographer

Stephanie · Married on 07/04/2015

Amazing work beautiful pictures! Leanne was so easy to work with. Not only did she do our wedding on a holiday but the photos of our wedding are absolutely stunning. She far exceeded my expectations of the final product and the pictures were better than I ever imagined them to be. There are a lot of choices when it comes to picking a photographer and I am so glad I chose LHUNLEYPHOTOGRAPHY to capture our special day!

Amazing pictures so easy to work with

Nicole · Married on 02/07/2015

Leanne has done such an amazing job from our engagement photos to wedding photos. Her photos really captured the sentiment and emotion of our special time and our photos are absolutely beautiful. She pays so much attention to detail and captures what many others would miss! Our wedding day went by so quickly but I am so happy to have hired Leanne to capture the memories that will last a lifetime. Only the highest praises and compliments to L Hunley Photography!!!