Las Vegas, NV 89121 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 45

About L. Barnett Photography

Currently, offering free engagement sessions for newly engaged couples that are looking for a wedding photographer. Its like a free trial. :)

I want to give you the images that YOU want. If those are posed magazine style images or candid fun images, lets do it! I aim to please my bride, groom and all that are involved. I LOVE weddings and wedding photography, and I do this because this is what I want to do. My goal is to give my clients the best experience possible. I do not book two weddings a weekend, and no more than 3 a month. I strive for quality over quantity, and that cannot be achieved when you are to busy to give each client the time they deserve. If you have any questions, please give me a call, send an email, or text me. I am super quick to respond, quicker than almost anyone else.

I am a Las Vegas native. I love traveling (airport and plane included), animals, children, food, cookings, baking, driving (yes driving), laughing, my family (first and most important), people, kids, and life. I have traveled a lot in my life so far and I love other cultures and learning about people and what makes them unique and special. I believe that we can all learn from each other. I have always, always had a camera and took pictures of whatever was around, even the things that no one else would photography, because it was different. Who needs the same picture that everyone else has took? Overtime, I have turned my passion of photography and my love for being social into a career. And this is a complete win for me, I get to be at an event and capture all of those special moments that happen. And not just the events with the bride and groom, but with all of the guest from the little ones, to the elders with all of the knowledge. I am huge on pleasing clients and people all around, I try to make everything easier in life. So, yes, I am that photographer who will help carry your dress, hold a bag, fix your hair (minor adjustment), and whatever else you need. If I had to describe myself in a few words it would be as follows: fun, no regrets, adventureful, sarcastic (in a nice way), happy, and observant.

As I look back on my wedding images, I have few memories that go with the images, and this bothers me. Therefore, I want your images to have a special feeling (memory) that goes along with them. I look forward to talking with you.

Laura Barnett

untitled 1 of 2

• Videos 1

8 Reviews for L. Barnett Photography

Michael · Married on 03/01/2018

Working with Laura was like a dream! She was very professional and attentive to all of my needs! Her pricing is very competitive. I highly recommend Laura for all of your professional photography needs!

Sent on 01/02/2018

Kate · Married on 01/13/2018

Laura was great! We coordinated everything beforehand over email/text since we were coming from out of state. Laura was very responsive and went out and scoped the location for the shoot based on what we had told her we wanted to do. On the day of the shoot, she showed up on time and we got to do everything we discussed. I thought the price was fair. We had the pictures in about two weeks, which is reasonable. Thanks!

Sent on 04/25/2018

Laura did pictures for my event and she was fantastic! She was very personable and attentive to what pictures/poses I wanted and even had a few great ideas as well. The pictures turned out better than I expected and her print prices were very reasonable. I can't wait to book her for another session!

Sent on 04/01/2015

L. Barnett Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Canvas, Digital Files, Thank You Cards
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards