Columbia, MD 21044 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,500
Availability Check your date
  • Photos

About L.A. Birdie Photography

Lindsay Anne, from Baltimore, Maryland, has been photographing weddings for 8 years. She loves seeing documenting weddings as naturally as possible, with lots of candids. Helping her clients have a stress-free wedding day where they can relax and enjoy themselves is very important to her process. She does this by taking engagement photos beforehand to help clients get comfortable in front of the camera, planning the timing of posed photos so that they don't take up too much mingling time, and being available to help them in any way before and on the wedding.

Follow L.A. Birdie Photography on

15 Reviews for L.A. Birdie Photography

Candace · Married on 01/11/2019

Lindsay Anne is absolutely amazing!

I've known Lindsay Anne since before she started her business, and knew I could not have any other photographer. I love the photos she has taken of other weddings, and knew that mine would turn out just as good if she was the photographer. She was quite the relaxing and calming presence the day of. She worked extremely well with me and my husband, as well as our families. We are a little goofy, but she was able to work with that and we honestly had a great time doing photographs, something we weren't originally looking forward to. She was super helpful in the timeline making process, I felt like I could ask her all the silly questions I had, as she had done this all before many times! She was the best person I could have possibly had there on my wedding day! I cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 01/17/2019
  • Katelyn

Katelyn · Married on 11/09/2018

Amazing Photography!

Lindsay Anne did an amazing job for our wedding! I highly recommend her to anyone looking for someone to capture their special day! She was always available to answer our questions leading up to the big day, and she reached out to us beforehand when rain was forecasted to let us know we had nothing to worry about! And we didn't! The pictures turned out beautifully and I'm amazed that she captured so many moments among us and the guests. She also sent us previews just days after the wedding and had the whole album to us within just weeks! She was so easy to work with, made us feel comfortable, and captured wonderful pictures. She is very talented and I highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Michele Tucker · Married on 10/20/2018

Absolutely Perfect!

If someone told me that I had to redo my entire wedding and only keep one vendor the same, it would be L.A. Birdie. Lindsay Anne's photography is so outstanding. She knew just how to take the best pictures of everyone and every situation, capturing the purest emotions. She can capture a beautiful moment in all conditions: sunny, overcast, dark rooms, natural light, florescent light. It doesn't matter. She can get the best shot every time. But it's not just skill that makes Lindsay Anne such an amazing vendor, but her whole process. She is fast and efficient, returning hundreds of finished photos in just a two weeks of the wedding and even traveled over two hours for it. She nailed down our vision from our very first conversation and helped us make it come true. We got a care package with tea and coffee and an included booklet to help us prepare for our wedding. She sent questionnaires to iron out details, so she knew what we wanted every step of the way. Lindsay Anne has an exceptionally calming presence. It's always awkward to be photographed, but she can make it feel natural and comfortable. I could honestly write this review for days and gush about how absolutely amazing it was to work with L. A. Birdie Photography. I strongly urge any and all couples to book with her. (Or anyone looking for any kind of family, business, or personal photography.) You will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 11/05/2018

• Della Blooms
    Della Blooms Wedding Florists

L.A.Birdie Photography is a fabulous vendor I've worked with extensively. From weddings to personal family group shots and styled shoots, Lindsay Anne brings professionalism and the vision for the wedding or other special occasions to capture for her clients the emotions and style of the day. I highly recommend her to family, friends and especially my couples looking for a wedding photographer.

• Columbia, 21044 See on map