Columbia, MD 21044 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,500
Availability Check your date
  • Photos

About L.A. Birdie Photography

Lindsay Anne, from Baltimore, Maryland, has been photographing weddings for 8 years. She loves seeing documenting weddings as naturally as possible, with lots of candids. Helping her clients have a stress-free wedding day where they can relax and enjoy themselves is very important to her process. She does this by taking engagement photos beforehand to help clients get comfortable in front of the camera, planning the timing of posed photos so that they don't take up too much mingling time, and being available to help them in any way before and on the wedding.

Follow L.A. Birdie Photography on

16 Reviews for L.A. Birdie Photography

• Sara

Sara Dombrausky · Married on 07/20/2019

Friendly, Talented and goes beyond!

Lindsay was amazing! We can't say enough good things about her. Her pictures turned out so gorgeous, she was the friendliest and stayed so positive and accommodating when out wedding ended up being 115 degrees during a heat wave. She also went above and beyond a photographer and offered timeline advice and examples. This helped is organize our day so much!

Sent on 09/09/2019

Candace · Married on 01/11/2019

Lindsay Anne is absolutely amazing!

I've known Lindsay Anne since before she started her business, and knew I could not have any other photographer. I love the photos she has taken of other weddings, and knew that mine would turn out just as good if she was the photographer. She was quite the relaxing and calming presence the day of. She worked extremely well with me and my husband, as well as our families. We are a little goofy, but she was able to work with that and we honestly had a great time doing photographs, something we weren't originally looking forward to. She was super helpful in the timeline making process, I felt like I could ask her all the silly questions I had, as she had done this all before many times! She was the best person I could have possibly had there on my wedding day! I cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 01/17/2019
  • Katelyn

Katelyn · Married on 11/09/2018

Amazing Photography!

Lindsay Anne did an amazing job for our wedding! I highly recommend her to anyone looking for someone to capture their special day! She was always available to answer our questions leading up to the big day, and she reached out to us beforehand when rain was forecasted to let us know we had nothing to worry about! And we didn't! The pictures turned out beautifully and I'm amazed that she captured so many moments among us and the guests. She also sent us previews just days after the wedding and had the whole album to us within just weeks! She was so easy to work with, made us feel comfortable, and captured wonderful pictures. She is very talented and I highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/04/2018

• Della Blooms
    Della Blooms Wedding Florists

L.A.Birdie Photography is a fabulous vendor I've worked with extensively. From weddings to personal family group shots and styled shoots, Lindsay Anne brings professionalism and the vision for the wedding or other special occasions to capture for her clients the emotions and style of the day. I highly recommend her to family, friends and especially my couples looking for a wedding photographer.

• Columbia, 21044 See on map