Columbia, MD 21044 Map · Phone number

About L.A. Birdie Photography

Lindsay Anne, from Baltimore, Maryland, has been photographing weddings for 8 years. She loves seeing documenting weddings as naturally as possible, with lots of candids. Helping her clients have a stress-free wedding day where they can relax and enjoy themselves is very important to her process. She does this by taking engagement photos beforehand to help clients get comfortable in front of the camera, planning the timing of posed photos so that they don't take up too much mingling time, and being available to help them in any way before and on the wedding.

Follow L.A. Birdie Photography on

• Social Collective
  • Rana Ray Photography
  • Justin Kunimoto Photography
  • Monique Michael Photography

22 Reviews for L.A. Birdie Photography

Mairead · Married on 10/12/2019

Beautiful work

Lindsay Anne was fantastic to work with - from our initial meeting, to the engagement shoot, to the day-of, she made sure we were totally comfortable, which shines through in the photos. She has a very natural style that really captures personality and movement in each image. We wanted to avoid awkwardly posed photos, and she was great at just encouraging us to do whatever felt natural. She and her second shooter got so many beautiful getting-ready candids, all the portraits we planned on and more, and seemingly at least one photo of each of our 150 guests - and we still stayed ahead of schedule for the entire wedding day. The entire album came out beautifully, and all of our family and friends who've seen the photos have been impressed with how great they look. Lindsay Anne was a great choice and we highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/09/2019
  • O

Olivia Wood · Married on 09/28/2019

Beautiful photos & lovely to work with

We loved working with Lindsay Anne for our wedding! She was the photographer for a friend's wedding and after we saw the beautiful work that she did for them, we knew that we wanted to hire Lindsay Anne for our wedding. She is professional and lovely to work with as well as being a talented wedding photographer. We are so happy with our engagement and wedding photos and loved getting to know her during the process.

Sent on 03/12/2020
  • Jenna

Jenna Klempay · Married on 09/07/2019

Lindsay Anne is the best!

We hired Lindsay Anne as our wedding photographer and it was worth every penny. The photos from our wedding are better than we could have imagined. They are classic, timeless and every single one is beautiful. She made us feel comfortable in front of the camera and we never had to do any cheesy poses. She accommodated all our requests for different pictures and she was so pleasant to work with. Lindsay Anne and her husband, Tom, were so nice and friendly and they kept us calm and relaxed throughout the day. Lindsay Anne captured every single detail and got so many candid pictures of our guests and I am so thankful for that! Everything felt like it was happening so fast but she didn’t miss a thing. She was able to get all the photos I requested and more. I was so thankful that she let me know when it was almost time for her to leave and asked if I had any other guests I wanted to take photos with. I was able to get a lot of photos with my friends and family during that time. After the wedding, Lindsay Anne sent us a preview slide show within 2 days and she had all of the photos back to us less than 2 weeks after our wedding. Everyone keeps telling me how nice the photos are! I’m so happy I have these photos to cherish forever!

Sent on 10/18/2019

• Della Blooms Wedding Florists

L.A.Birdie Photography is a fabulous vendor I've worked with extensively. From weddings to personal family group shots and styled shoots, Lindsay Anne brings professionalism and the vision for the wedding or other special occasions to capture for her clients the emotions and style of the day. I highly recommend her to family, friends and especially my couples looking for a wedding photographer.

• Columbia, 21044 See on map
    Location of (L.A. Birdie Photography)

L.A. Birdie Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does L.A. Birdie Photography include in the starting price?

L.A. Birdie Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Slideshow

What photography services does L.A. Birdie Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

L.A. Birdie Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Slideshow

What photography styles does L.A. Birdie Photography offer?

L.A. Birdie Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does L.A. Birdie Photography offer?

L.A. Birdie Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Additional Hours
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter

What photography materials does L.A. Birdie Photography offer for wedding events?

L.A. Birdie Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend L.A. Birdie Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

L.A. Birdie Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.