L.A. Birdie Photography Reviews

22 | Columbia, MD

22 Reviews for L.A. Birdie Photography

Mairead · Married on 10/12/2019

Beautiful work

Lindsay Anne was fantastic to work with - from our initial meeting, to the engagement shoot, to the day-of, she made sure we were totally comfortable, which shines through in the photos. She has a very natural style that really captures personality and movement in each image. We wanted to avoid awkwardly posed photos, and she was great at just encouraging us to do whatever felt natural. She and her second shooter got so many beautiful getting-ready candids, all the portraits we planned on and more, and seemingly at least one photo of each of our 150 guests - and we still stayed ahead of schedule for the entire wedding day. The entire album came out beautifully, and all of our family and friends who've seen the photos have been impressed with how great they look. Lindsay Anne was a great choice and we highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/09/2019
  • O

Olivia W. · Married on 09/28/2019

Beautiful photos & lovely to work with

We loved working with Lindsay Anne for our wedding! She was the photographer for a friend's wedding and after we saw the beautiful work that she did for them, we knew that we wanted to hire Lindsay Anne for our wedding. She is professional and lovely to work with as well as being a talented wedding photographer. We are so happy with our engagement and wedding photos and loved getting to know her during the process.

Sent on 03/12/2020
  • Jenna

Jenna K. · Married on 09/07/2019

Lindsay Anne is the best!

We hired Lindsay Anne as our wedding photographer and it was worth every penny. The photos from our wedding are better than we could have imagined. They are classic, timeless and every single one is beautiful. She made us feel comfortable in front of the camera and we never had to do any cheesy poses. She accommodated all our requests for different pictures and she was so pleasant to work with. Lindsay Anne and her husband, Tom, were so nice and friendly and they kept us calm and relaxed throughout the day. Lindsay Anne captured every single detail and got so many candid pictures of our guests and I am so thankful for that! Everything felt like it was happening so fast but she didn’t miss a thing. She was able to get all the photos I requested and more. I was so thankful that she let me know when it was almost time for her to leave and asked if I had any other guests I wanted to take photos with. I was able to get a lot of photos with my friends and family during that time. After the wedding, Lindsay Anne sent us a preview slide show within 2 days and she had all of the photos back to us less than 2 weeks after our wedding. Everyone keeps telling me how nice the photos are! I’m so happy I have these photos to cherish forever!

Sent on 10/18/2019
  • Meredith

Meredith · Married on 08/24/2019

Amazing Photographer and Person!

I first had the pleasure of meeting Lindsay Anne while taking a photography course many years ago. Her talent amazed me then and has only continued to grow since. I was so enchanted with her work that I couldn't wait to get engaged and ask her to photograph my wedding! I mean, I was also excited to marry my now-husband, but I was second-most excited to have Lindsay Anne photograph it. :) My dream finally came true, and she beautifully captured so many special moments. Lindsay Anne is such a sweet and down-to-earth person, and this is reflected in her work. She knows how to direct when needed while keeping everyone at ease. But she absolutely shines when she can just let you be while she captures all the natural joy and fun of your special day! Her professionalism, organization and responsiveness can't be beat, and she will make you feel truly valued and cared for as her client. I feel so lucky to have such gorgeous wedding photos to accompany our happy memories!

Sent on 04/07/2020
  • Sara

Sara D. · Married on 07/20/2019

Friendly, Talented and goes beyond!

Lindsay was amazing! We can't say enough good things about her. Her pictures turned out so gorgeous, she was the friendliest and stayed so positive and accommodating when out wedding ended up being 115 degrees during a heat wave. She also went above and beyond a photographer and offered timeline advice and examples. This helped is organize our day so much!

Sent on 09/09/2019

David · Married on 06/15/2019

Photos for a Lifetime

As two photographers getting married, we spent more time and energy on this than anything else. Lindsay came recommended to us by a number of other photographers, and we're very happy to say she was our perfect match. From the very beginning she was extremely professional, super friendly, and accommodating to our unique requests. In addition to her outstanding portfolio, Lindsay's positive attitude won us over from the first time we talked. Needless to say, we're absolutely thrilled by the images Lindsay created throughout our wedding day. We will enjoy them for a lifetime. She truly is the photographer's photographer and we can't imagine any better endorsement than that!

Sent on 10/14/2019
  • Ketty

Ketty C. · Married on 05/04/2019

She is the best

Lindsay Anne was a JOY to work with and she made us feel so comfortable and cared for! We had a difficult itinerary because we had so many different locations of shooting - getting ready was at a hotel, ceremony and dinner were at one location, and our reception was at another - but she was completely fine with that and accommodated to our needs. Even with all the craziness, she was able to take pictures of everyone getting ready, move to the ceremony location and get pictures of the setup, and then travel with us to the reception. She will ask you what you want to focus on in your pictures and your style so she can build on that. And even if you don't know, she WILL find the best angles and settings because she just has an eye for it and the experience. We also especially wanted to include a sparkler exit in the pictures but it was going to be outside of our booking time and she thought of a solution for us to be able to include it because she cares about capturing every moment that you want to capture. We are so grateful for her. :)

Sent on 03/22/2020

Candace · Married on 01/11/2019

Lindsay Anne is absolutely amazing!

I've known Lindsay Anne since before she started her business, and knew I could not have any other photographer. I love the photos she has taken of other weddings, and knew that mine would turn out just as good if she was the photographer. She was quite the relaxing and calming presence the day of. She worked extremely well with me and my husband, as well as our families. We are a little goofy, but she was able to work with that and we honestly had a great time doing photographs, something we weren't originally looking forward to. She was super helpful in the timeline making process, I felt like I could ask her all the silly questions I had, as she had done this all before many times! She was the best person I could have possibly had there on my wedding day! I cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 01/17/2019
  • Katelyn

Katelyn · Married on 11/09/2018

Amazing Photography!

Lindsay Anne did an amazing job for our wedding! I highly recommend her to anyone looking for someone to capture their special day! She was always available to answer our questions leading up to the big day, and she reached out to us beforehand when rain was forecasted to let us know we had nothing to worry about! And we didn't! The pictures turned out beautifully and I'm amazed that she captured so many moments among us and the guests. She also sent us previews just days after the wedding and had the whole album to us within just weeks! She was so easy to work with, made us feel comfortable, and captured wonderful pictures. She is very talented and I highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Michele T. · Married on 10/20/2018

Absolutely Perfect!

If someone told me that I had to redo my entire wedding and only keep one vendor the same, it would be L.A. Birdie. Lindsay Anne's photography is so outstanding. She knew just how to take the best pictures of everyone and every situation, capturing the purest emotions. She can capture a beautiful moment in all conditions: sunny, overcast, dark rooms, natural light, florescent light. It doesn't matter. She can get the best shot every time. But it's not just skill that makes Lindsay Anne such an amazing vendor, but her whole process. She is fast and efficient, returning hundreds of finished photos in just a two weeks of the wedding and even traveled over two hours for it. She nailed down our vision from our very first conversation and helped us make it come true. We got a care package with tea and coffee and an included booklet to help us prepare for our wedding. She sent questionnaires to iron out details, so she knew what we wanted every step of the way. Lindsay Anne has an exceptionally calming presence. It's always awkward to be photographed, but she can make it feel natural and comfortable. I could honestly write this review for days and gush about how absolutely amazing it was to work with L. A. Birdie Photography. I strongly urge any and all couples to book with her. (Or anyone looking for any kind of family, business, or personal photography.) You will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Kaitlyn · Married on 10/13/2018

Love love love!

Absolutely perfect! :)
    Lindsay was truly wonderful from beginning to end. She made us feel more like friends than clients, creating such a comfortable atmosphere during our engagement shoot and on our wedding day. She has such a talent and is able to capture the most beautiful moments! She even had previews to us just days after the wedding and all of the photos within 2 weeks! We have NO idea how she does it all, but we can say you will be SO happy if you choose her as your photographer!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Jessica · Married on 10/06/2018

Great photos, smooth process

I was very nervous about finding a photographer for our wedding and couldn’t be happier that we chose LA Birdie. While my first impression was that I loved her photography style, my second was that Lindsay Anne is extremely organized and professional. It was obvious to me that she cares a lot about her business. I think that is such an important aspect of selecting your wedding vendors. She replied to messages quickly, was willing to have a back-and-forth conversation about day-of timelines, and sent a very well thought out questionnaire about the wedding day in advance. Between those details and the “practice” we got being photographed during our engagement session, I knew I had absolutely nothing to worry about when it came to our wedding day. And I definitely didn’t- the photos came out beautifully (and very quickly!)

Sent on 11/27/2018
  • Arianna

Arianna V. · Married on 09/29/2018

The most artful & emotional images

Lindsay will capture your day perfectly. She is a dream to work with & has a way of capturing the raw emotions of the event. I'm so in love with the photos she captured & cannot wait to see the photo book she is putting together! Hire her - you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 11/05/2018

Laura · Married on 09/23/2017

Lindsay Anne is the absolute best! For starters, she is so friendly and personable. She has the ability to make you feel like a close friend, rather than a stranger. Throughout our entire wedding planning process, she was patient with us and quick to respond to any questions/concerns. She is also an amazingly talented photographer. She captured our wedding so beautifully – better than we could have ever imagined! Her photos invoke a certain feeling just by looking at them, which is one of the many reasons why we picked her. She has a special way of capturing candid moments, rather than forcing the same-old posed photos. For two people who dislike being in front of the camera, she was able to make us feel natural and at ease throughout the wedding day (as well as during our engagement shoot!). She never once felt intrusive, but she somehow was still able to capture all of the best moments from our day. We also loved that she had such a fast turnaround time! We've heard horror stories about couples waiting months for their wedding photos, but that was not the case with Lindsay Anne. We cannot recommend Lindsay Anne enough – you will not regret booking her!

Sent on 10/26/2017
  • I

Iwen · Married on 05/27/2017

Lindsey Anne was such an amazing photographer to work with for our wedding. We were so lucky to have our timing work out so that we could get her for our wedding date. Before the wedding we talked over FaceTime and I immediately knew I wanted to have her as our photographer. She was very responsive and gave great advice on the schedule and location. As the date got closer, it began to look like we'd be getting rain so Lindsey Anne went over some backup options with us in case of rain since we were planning to do many of our photos outdoors. On the day of the wedding she continued to keep a close eye on the forecast and we decided to go with the original plan even though there was a chance of rain. Lindsey Anne was so positive throughout and immediately put us at ease when we met up. She came armed with clear umbrellas for us and was ready to go. Her photos from the wedding were incredible and she got such great shots of our families and captured the emotions and special moments from that day. As we were going through the photos we were marveling at how she got so many photos from different perspectives and seemed to be everywhere at once. It was also really special to see the wedding through her photos, which really gives you a different perspective from your own experience and was such a gift. Lindsey Anne is truly a talented photographer and we are so thrilled to have had her for our wedding. It's true that you end up spending a lot of your wedding day with your photographer and we enjoyed every minute of it. She also sent preview shots shortly after the wedding and finished the rest of the photos several days later which was much sooner than I had expected. I highly recommend Lindsey Anne, she is wonderful!

Sent on 06/05/2017

Kristen · Married on 10/07/2016

Lindsay Anne was an absolute dream to work with and we're so so happy she photographed our wedding. The planning process was a breeze and we discussed in advance all the little details that would make the day of super seamless. She had such great, calming energy on the day of the wedding, she made us feel totally at ease. Her pictures are absolutely STUNNING and she was able to capture all of the little details and feel of the day along with amazing shots of our family and friends enjoying the day. We had preview shots immediately and all of our gorgeous pictures very soon after! I just can't say enough about her, thank you thank you LA Birdie!

Sent on 10/22/2016

Rachel · Married on 09/24/2016

Lindsay Anne was an absolute delight to work with, and has a true talent as a photographer. We had a wonderful experience with her before, during, and after our wedding. She is super down-to-earth, professional, and just generally amazing. She beautifully captured all the special moments at our wedding, and then some! She makes you feel comfortable while posing for photos as well. She provided us with a sample of our photos the day after our wedding, and the rest of the pictures followed just a few days later! You can tell she puts her heart into her work and has a true passion for photography, and she is amazing at it! I would without a doubt recommend Lindsay Anne to anyone looking for photography needs – You will absolutely be glad you did. She is seriously the BEST!

Sent on 09/30/2016

Lindsay · Married on 09/17/2016

My husband and I were beyond thrilled with Lindsay Anne from beginning to end. We weren't originally going to take engagement shots, but since they were included as part of our wedding package, we decided to walk around our neighborhood and get some cool images. Full disclosure, the idea of posing for photos made both of us pretty uncomfortable. However, from the second Lindsay Anne arrived at our home, we were put at ease. She gave us just enough guidance throughout the shoot and the end results were stunningly natural. After getting to know Lindsay Anne and seeing what amazing work she did for us, our minds were at absolute ease on our wedding day. She breezed around the reception, taking some absolutely gorgeous candid shots. We would recommend LA Birdie Photography with 100% confidence and will most certainly be contacting her again for our future photography needs. Thank you, Lindsay Anne!

Sent on 09/28/2016
  • NML

Nicole · Married on 02/04/2016

I had the honor of having both Sarah Culver and Lindsay Anne bring our intimate wedding to life. We couldn't have been more happier with how Lindsay Anne captured those beautiful moments between my husband and I and our families. Highly recommend her!

Sent on 03/22/2016

Eric · Married on 09/19/2015

Working with Lindsay before, during, and after our wedding was most likely the most enjoyable experience and fulfilling experience we had during our planning and wedding.

Lindsay's responsiveness, professionalism, and finished products produced the biggest smiles on Earth both during the reception and on our honeymoon, when we received preview photographs of our wedding shoots.

She helped advise us about First Look pictures, which turned out to be absolutely jaw-dropping. She and her assistant were flexible in our plan and photo shoot locations. She had a bubbly presence on our big day and her improvisational skills were remarkable, as well.

Hands down, hiring Lindsay to be our wedding photographer was the best decision we made regarding the wedding.

Later on our honeymoon, when we received the final gallery photos-- with an unbelievably quick turnaround time-- my wife and I sat on our bed and scrolled through every single picture instead of going outside for more all-inclusive fun at our resort in St. Lucia; that's how amazing Lindsay was.

We will recommend Lindsay to all of our friends and family looking for a photographer.

Sent on 09/28/2015
  • F

Frances · Married on 06/28/2014

Lindsay was so wonderful at my wedding. She did amazing work, all without ever being intrusive. She was consistently pleasant and flexible. She made everyone at my wedding look amazing. I could not have been happier with her service.

Sent on 03/17/2015

Lindsay Anne has an artist's eye and is a delight to work with. We are so pleased with her photos of our daughter's special day.

Sent on 10/11/2013