L.A. Banquets - Glenoaks Ballroom

1320 West Glenoaks Boulevard, Glendale, CA 91201 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 34

About L.A. Banquets - Glenoaks Ballroom

L.A. Banquets - Glenoaks Ballroom is a grand, elegant wedding venue located in Glendale, California. This spacious ballroom boats high ceilings, contemporary architecture, and a 60-foot crystal chandelier that will leave your guests speechless. Their open floor plan allows for the layout and catering style of your choosing, so you can customize your event to fit your unique style and wishes. Their professional staff will attend to every detail and bring your vision to life for your special day.

Facilities and Capacity
L.A. Banquets - Glenoaks Ballroom offers a stunning indoor ballroom complete with gleaming, imported marble that captures every glimmer of light from the luminous chandeliers, creating a radiant, breathtaking atmosphere. Guests are seated on either side of the dance floor, where they can mingle at family-style tables. Special guests or wedding party members will sit at the head of the room, and at the back, a stage can support guest speakers, live musicians, or any other type of presentation. This venue can accommodate up to 600 guests.

L.A. Banquets - Glenoaks Ballroom has many event rentals available to bring your vision to life for your special day, such as tables and chairs, chair covers, dance floor, decor, furniture, audio equipment, aisle markers and runners, photo booth, tents and tent accessories, altars and arches, lighting, and drapery. This venue has ample parking available, is wheelchair accessible, and provides shuttle and valet services for your guests. They are available to host ceremonies, receptions, bridal showers, and engagement parties. Services include:

• Accommodations
  • Liability insurance
  • Lighting and sound
  • Setup

Cuisine
L.A. Banquets - Glenoaks Ballroom is happy to work with the vendors that you choose. They can also provide suggested vendors to make the decision process easier. The venue will also supply all needed barware, china, chocolate fountain, flatware, glassware, and linens for your event.

Follow L.A. Banquets - Glenoaks Ballroom on

Videos 5 vídeos

52 Reviews for L.A. Banquets - Glenoaks Ballroom

Arsinae Garibian · Getting married on 11/01/2020

Amazing Experience at L.A. Banquets - Glenoaks Ballroom

Wow! Let me start by saying that Haik will NOT let you down in any way. My husband and I looked at about 4 different halls for our wedding and I can say with ease that Haik was the nicest and most caring from all of the people we talked to. From our first phone call with him to our last meeting he made sure every single detail was taken care of and he walked us through every step of the way with such professionalism. He had so much patience and answered every single kind of question you can think of that comes to mind. He honestly made us feel very special because he went above and beyond to make sure we were happy with everything and accommodated all of our needs even up to the last day of the event.
    Our wedding was in January of 2020 with 364 guests. The inside of the hall is bright and spacious food was amazing and in abundant! Everyone from my family members to my coworkers had an amazing time and loved the food. I promise you will not regret having your special event here whether it be your wedding, birthday, graduation, engagement, etc. Ask to talk to Haik and I have no doubt in the world that he will take care of you in every way possible. Thank you so much for everything Haik!

Sent on 02/16/2020
  • Talin

Talin Fakhoorian · Getting married on 07/10/2020

Amazing Venue & a Perfect Wedding

I had my wedding at Glenoaks Ballroom on October 19, 2019, and everything was just beyond perfect!

The venue looks so well-kept and dreamy inside; the staff are pleasant and helpful; the food is absolutely delicious (every single plate is to die for); and Haik, the manager at this venue, is nothing short of amazing. He is absolutely a professional at what he does. We booked the venue a year in advance and he made sure the process was extremely easy for us. He clearly communicated what we needed to decide on, when we would need to provide him with our decisions, lists, etc., he gave recommendations for rentals, was easy to reach and responded quickly to my many questions, was extremely accommodating to our several requests, maintained a professional attitude throughout, and overall, was just a genuinely kind person to work with.

Our wedding night was absolutely amazing and I'm so thankful to Haik and his team for making sure everything ran so smoothly and tasted so delicious! Our guests are STILL talking about what a wonderful wedding it was, and how mind-blown they were at the level of service received at the venue.

And the BEST part? This venue, and the manager Haik, have been providing this level of excellence for years. I've attended multiple weddings at this venue and my family threw my brother and I a college graduation party at this venue back in 2015, and I can honestly say that this place never fails to amaze.

Thank you, Haik, and thanks to your wonderful team for the hard work you put in to ensure that my evening was wonderful. I would recommend you to anyone looking for a venue in a heartbeat!

Sent on 03/11/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

L.A. Banquets - Glenoaks Ballroom FAQ

• How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Ballroom
    Banquet Hall
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Bridal Shower
    Engagement Party
  • What event services do you offer?
    Accommodations
    Cake
    Clean Up
    Event Planner
    Event Rentals
    Get Ready Rooms
    Lighting / Sound
    Set Up
  • What event items are available?
    Aisle Markers
    Photo booth
    Tables
    Tents
    Tent Accessories
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Barware
    China
    Chocolate Fountain
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking
    Shuttle
    Valet
    Wheelchair Access

• 1320 West Glenoaks Boulevard Glendale, CA, 91201 See on map
    818-875-5327 (Phone number)
    Location of (L.A. Banquets - Glenoaks Ballroom)