L.A. Banquets - Glenoaks Ballroom

$6k - $8k For 100 Guests
Up to 300 guests

$6k - $8k For 100 Guests
Up to 300 guests

L.A. Banquets - Glenoaks Ballroom is an elegant wedding venue located in Glendale, California. Ideal for those who wish to say “I do” in the Golden State, this spacious property is brimming with modern elegance. Its contemporary architecture and eye-catching decor are sure to delight your nearest and dearest. Owing to its open floor plan, this venue gives you the freedom to bring your stylistic vision to life. Their professional staff will attend to every detail, aiming to realize your fairytale wedding.

Facilities and Capacity

Able to comfortably accommodate several hundred wedding-goers, L.A. Banquets - Glenoaks Ballroom can provide the backdrop for your entire once-in-a-lifetime occasion. It is replete with details that complement its refined aesthetic, including chandeliers, sophisticated furniture, and a pristine marble dance floor. Your loved ones will be seated on either side of the dance floor, where they can wine and dine on the large round tables. While you enjoy the festivities, you can rest assured that the staff will be pulling out all the stops to ensure that everything runs smoothly.

L.A. Banquets - Glenoaks Ballroom aims to provide you with a wedding experience that you will never forget. The team offers a variety of useful services, such as event set-up and clean-up, access to get-ready rooms, and planning assistance. Well-versed in the art of bringing dream celebrations to fruition, they can work with your choice of vendors and caterers. If you require assistance in selecting your vendors, they can give you a list of their preferred professionals. Tables, chairs, audiovisual equipment, and drapery are just a few of the available event items. As well as your ceremony and reception, the venue is happy to host showers and engagement parties.

Location

Perfect for soon-to-be newlyweds who want to marry in a thriving setting, L.A. Banquets - Glenoaks Ballroom resides in the heart of Los Angeles County. Attractions like Los Angeles Zoo and Griffith Park are within driving distance. Major roads and transport hubs are also nearby.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Linens
Parking
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Server(s)

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Ballroom
Banquet Hall

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Elopements
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Accommodations
Lighting / Sound
Outside Vendors
Set Up
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Plated
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Open Bar
Outside Alcohol
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink

What event items are available?

Aisle Markers
Photo booth
Tables
Tents
Tent Accessories

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Chocolate Fountain
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Delanee B. Married on 09/10/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best Venue & Venue Manager!

I could not have asked for a better day celebrating my wedding at Glenoaks Ballroom. The entire process was so easy and fun with Haik (the Venue manager). He was available for texts and would get back immediately with any questions or concerns. His professionalism and experience really made this process flawless. He was able to accommodate multiple changes, my husbands picky lighting needs and really ensuring the day ran smoothly. The food was amazing, everyone loved the multiple sections and quality. The venue looked gorgeous and Haik was able to negotiate prices with vendors on my behalf. For not having a wedding coordinator, Haik was really able to support me when needed and make recommendations based on his years long experience. Everyone really enjoyed their time and said it was one of the best weddings they've been to! Thank you Haik & Glenoaks for helping me create the most beautiful memory and gorgeous wedding. I would whole heartedly recommend this venue to anyone getting married or any other event!
    Chelsea N. Married on 09/03/2022

Amazing Experience’

I first found out about this venue because my sister had her wedding here four years ago. I had a great time there and thought I would reach out when it was time for me to get married.

I was so happy that I would be able to work with Haik again, the venue manager. He is organized, flexible, and so genuine. He took his time to show us the different packages we could get, different add-ons, and all the food we could get (a lot).

My style is very particular and at first glance, the Glenoaks Ballroom is a little more grand than I would prefer, but I saw photos where the room was fully draped and it completely changed the look, while still highlighting the beautiful dance floor and gold elements. Haik took the time to show me all the different options in draping, found options for me to choose from for a sweetheart table that matched our style, and took care of all the rest. He made the process so easy.

I also had a lot of items and decor to place around the venue and was worried because I did not have a separate wedding coordinator. Nevertheless, I told Haik my vision and it was executed perfectly. Everything looked perfect.

Everyone kept complimenting us on the food all night, and I received compliments on the wedding that it was the most fun they’ve had at a wedding and that they loved the food. There was more than enough food for everyone to get full, and it tasted excellent. The drinks were also great. The bartenders were friendly and everyone enjoyed the open bar. I highly recommend the watermelon margarita!

I couldn’t have asked for a better experience and I highly recommend LA banquets and Haik!! Thank you Haik, and the amazing staff at Glenoaks Ballroom for making this the best day of our lives!
  • Grace
    Grace T. Married on 08/13/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

10 out of 10 experience!!

My husband and I had our wedding reception at LA Banquets in August of this year and I have nothing but positive things to say. I worked with Haik the months leading up to the big day and he made things so easy for me. He explained how everything worked and had really good suggestions and options. He even had a list of vendors that I can contact to make my search for everything so much easier. LA Banquets accommodated a lot of the requests that I had and worked with the vendors I chose. LA Banquets and Haik made everything so easy and stress free for me. The reception went amazing! Haik made my dream wedding come true! It’s been about a month since our wedding and all of our guests are still raving about how beautiful and amazing everything was. The food was incredible - guests were coming up to us during the wedding saying they never had such good Mediterranean food in their lives. I also had the premium bar and guests were able to have any drink made for them with a champagne tower upon entering the hall. All of our guests were complimenting the food and drinks all night and said they have never been to a wedding like this in their lives! All throughout the evening the staff of LA Banquets made sure my husband and I were taken care of. They were constantly asking us what we wanted or needed, offering to bring us any drinks or food we requested. We never had to seek out or look for anyone for anything! Some of the entertainment/vendors we had included a 360 photobooth, crepe station, sparklers and fog, and even fire bartenders, which Haik was able to make this all possible for me! I am so thankful for Haik, George, and the entire team that made my dream wedding come true! Thank you so much LA Banquets!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit
1320 West Glenoaks Boulevard Glendale, CA, 91201
Location of (L.A. Banquets - Glenoaks Ballroom)

L.A. Banquets - Glenoaks Ballroom frequently asked questions

What items and services are included in the starting site fee at L.A. Banquets - Glenoaks Ballroom?

L.A. Banquets - Glenoaks Ballroom includes the following items and services for wedding events in its starting site fee:
  • Bridal Suite
  • Linens
  • Parking
  • Set Up
  • Tables

At L.A. Banquets - Glenoaks Ballroom, what items and services related to wedding catering are included in the cost?

L.A. Banquets - Glenoaks Ballroom includes the following items and services in its wedding catering costs:
  • Cake Cutting
  • Server(s)

What are the most important characteristics of L.A. Banquets - Glenoaks Ballroom in terms of venue type, style and location?

The space offered by L.A. Banquets - Glenoaks Ballroom for wedding events is known for:
  • Ballroom
  • Banquet Hall

What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at L.A. Banquets - Glenoaks Ballroom for wedding events?

L.A. Banquets - Glenoaks Ballroom offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:
  • Indoor

What kind of wedding events does L.A. Banquets - Glenoaks Ballroom offer?

L.A. Banquets - Glenoaks Ballroom offers the following types of wedding events:
  • Ceremony
  • Reception
  • Bridal Shower
  • Engagement Party
  • Elopements
  • Rehearsal Dinner

What services does L.A. Banquets - Glenoaks Ballroom offer for wedding events?

L.A. Banquets - Glenoaks Ballroom offers the following services for wedding events:
  • Accommodations
  • Lighting / Sound
  • Outside Vendors
  • Set Up
  • Wifi

What furniture and decorations does L.A. Banquets - Glenoaks Ballroom have available for wedding events?

L.A. Banquets - Glenoaks Ballroom offers the following furniture and decor items for weddings:
  • Aisle Markers
  • Photo booth
  • Tables
  • Tents
  • Tent Accessories

What percentage of users recommend L.A. Banquets - Glenoaks Ballroom and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

L.A. Banquets - Glenoaks Ballroom is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding