15532 Old Columbia Pike, Burtonsville, MD 20866 Map · Phone number

About KV Limo Service

Want the best?....Then forget the rest! Entrust the Professionals at KV Limo Service. We are committed to providing you the utmost in a Prompt, Professional & Reliable Service all at a great price. The Perfect combination to deliver you "The Ultimate Chauffeured Experience" and the KV gold standard is set.

Our Premier Luxury transportation has expanded to work with trusted industry leaders. Exclusive Service Provider for David's Bridal Locations, just another way that we show our true understanding and importance of what it takes to succeed with each and every bride & groom by becoming a part of your Wedding Experience.We diligently find new ways to improve and uniquely cater to each individuals needs.

Accept our Personal Invitation to have our expansive resources and knowledge of what it takes to surpass your expectation of what the Perfect Wedding will be. Call us today and become a part of the thousands of satisfied clients. Ask about our Wedding Packages.

• Limousines, Inc.
  • Cierge Luxury
  • DC Exotic Rentals
KVFleet
KV Limo Service
Beautiful 12 passenger limousine , inlcude ice, soft drinks, real glasses and much more......
Minibus
KVFleet

38 Reviews for KV Limo Service

1 User photo

KV Limo Service 1
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 09/01/2018

Outstanding Service

We originally had another shuttle company booked for our wedding, but then I stopped hearing from that company at the last minute, and my wedding coordinator suggested I reach out to KV Limo. It was so last minute on my end, so I was so pleasantly surprised by how responsive KV limo was in getting me a quote, getting their drivers cleared to go on the military base for our reception, and answering any questions I had. Their staff was truly wonderful. On the day of, the drivers were all on time or early and everything went smoothly. I could not be more appreciative!

Sent on 04/28/2019
  • W

Wendy · Married on 09/01/2017

K&V Limousine was an integral part of our wedding weekend and they performed magnificently! We booked them for our rehearsal lunch and our wedding day to transport our guests, we could not be happier with their service! From the time we made the reservations they were professional and responsive to questions. Our driver, Gregory Andre Beasley, was prompt, courteous and friendly, so much so we invited him to join the other guests at our wedding! The 24-seat shuttle was clean, comfortable and a much appreciated service after several hours of celebrating. I highly recommend K&V limousine for your special events!

Sent on 09/05/2017

Patrick · Married on 10/07/2012

All we wanted was a town car to take us from our reception to our hotel and KV fit the bill. The driver was friendly and punctual and the car was clean. We rented the car for just an hour and it was $90, including tax and tip.

Sent on 11/24/2013

KV Limo Service FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet?
    Classic Car