4675 River Green Pkwy, Duluth, GA 30096 Map · Phone number
Guest capacity 100 to 350
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About KTN Ballroom

When you are planning your "Once in a Lifetime" Event, let KTN Ballroom be the choice of your celebration!

Our ballroom is ideal for Wedding Ceremonies & Receptions, Engagement Parties, Birthday Parties, Prom or a Fundraising Gala.

We are conveniently located in Duluth, GA.

KTN Ballroom offers the Classic, Elegant Feel: Crystal Chandeliers throughtout the ballroom, lobby & buffet room, high celings with drapes, Hardwood floors with a spacious stage & a dance floor, and LED Uplights throughout the hall!

Our rental fee includes the following:

• Private Use of the Facility: Grand Ballroom, Lobbies, Buffet Room, Two Grand Changing Rooms, Private Parking Lots
  • Tables & Chairs
  • Linens, Chair Covers & Sashes
  • Two Side Screen Projectors & AV Systems

We do have a preferred vendors' list; HOWEVER, you are more than welcome to hire whoever you want: Caterers, Bartenders, DJ, Florists, Coordinators, etc.

We are open every Thursdays & Fridays, from 9:00AM to 6:00PM.

Please contact Amy to schedule an appointment to tour and for additional details!

dsc00152
dsc00152
dsc00768 cop

13 Reviews for KTN Ballroom

Alley · Married on 08/11/2018

OMG! What can't I say about KTN. We had our wedding reception here and it was just such a beautiful reception - everything was dressed and set perfectly!

I first went here for my sister's bridal shower last year and the setup was incredible, my mother said 'It's like a wedding!' which got my gears turning and we quickly booked our date having seen first-hand the quality of service for a bridal shower, let alone a wedding.

Fast forward to our wedding, we received exceptional service, and my jaw was on the floor once I saw our theme and decorations finally setup - I immediately cried, there are embarassing pictures to prove it, but such an important detail (venue) was just above and beyond what I expected, and honestly a great deal worth far more than we paid.

Thank you KTN, best venue in DULUTH!

Sent on 08/16/2018

Candace · Married on 07/02/2016

From start to finish, Amy Choi, ballroom manager, was very professional and pleasant to work with. The ballroom was perfect for every aspect of our wedding. The guests had only great things to say about how beautiful the space was. Because of how nice it was, we didn't have to do a lot of decorations, which helped save a lot of money.

Sent on 09/08/2016

Recently booked my wedding date with this venue. I cannot wait to have my wedding here. The price is great, staff members, their booking manager was very generous to have schedule an appointment for us to tour at the last minute (her off hours), and the ballroom is very gorgeous. They allow outside caterer, which was a PLUS for us.

Sent on 05/19/2015

KTN Ballroom's reply:

Thank you for the great review! I am delighted that you love our ballroom! Please let me know if I can further assist you! Other than that, I look forward to working with you as well and seeing your dream wedding come true!
    -Amy

KTN Ballroom Pricing

KTN Ballroom Price Rates

KTN Ballroom FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 3,500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 2,800.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, Clean Up, Lighting/Sound, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 350
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 100
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 1
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Banquet Hall
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service? Ceremony, Reception, Bridal Shower, Engagement Party, Elopements
  • What event services do you offer? All Inclusive Packages, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Lighting / Sound, Outside Vendors, Set Up, Wifi
  • What event items are available? Aisle Runners, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Chair Covers, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Lighting, Photo booth, Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available? China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access