Krystal | Pro Makeup Artist

Phoenix, AZ View map Visit website

I've always had an appreciation for art and all things visually appealing! I became a Professional Makeup Artist in 2008. I continue to educate myself in this ever-changing beauty industry. I feel truly fortunate to do what I love for a living. I am a perfectionist and I take great pride in all of my work!

I love accentuating natural beauty. I am equally thrilled for every opportunity to create a fierce eye or a bold lip. Most importantly, I want women in my makeup chair to feel comfortable and confident because when my clients are happy, I'm happy!

I was born in New Jersey and grew up in the Chicago area. Although I absolutely love that city, I can never get enough of Arizona's clear blue skies and sunshine! I graduated with a Bachelor's Degree from Arizona State University (Go Devils!) and a Master's Degree from University of Phoenix. I went on to obtain my Real Estate License and ultimately pursued my passion for makeup artistry by becoming certified from the Skin and Makeup Institute of Arizona.

When I'm not painting faces, I love spending time with family, catching up with friends, traveling the world, cheering on ASU football, and going out to eat. Most women like to relax with a fancy cocktail or a glass of wine... Give me a tub of ice cream or a batch of cookies and I'm a happy girl!

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$100

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Consultation
Travel Fee
Trial Service

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Makeup
Men's Grooming
Salon
Licensed

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes

Teresa Married on 06/03/2021

Out of this world work; Amazing Makeup Artist Inside & Out!

Krystal is someone who has unbelievable patience, a wonderful personality, and is a true joy to work with. She was in no rush doing our faces for my wedding that even when she was done, she said she could stick around and do touch ups for anyone that needed them. I even did a trial with her and was hesitant b/c I didn't want to spend the money, but it was worth it & she was able to duplicate it months later. She told me the pros and cons to having airbrush done & was honest about which she prefers. HANDS DOWN, I and my bridal party would recommend Krystal as a makeup artist over and over again.
    Kara Married on 12/14/2019

Amazing, a true gem!!

Krystal was absolutely, without a doubt, exactly what I was looking for in a makeup artist for our wedding. I feel so blessed to have found her. She is professional, affordable, quick to respond and her quality of work is unbelievably amazing and like no other I’ve experienced before. I feel like I could go on and on but check out her Instagram and give her a call. Trust me, you won’t regret it.
    Sincerely,
    Former Client/Bride
    Megan K. Married on 10/20/2019

My wedding

Krystal is amazing and I am so glad that she did my make up for my wedding day and bridal shower! I was very anxious, as I have never had my make up done before. She made sure to take the time to ask what I liked/disliked and helped make me feel comfortable and relaxed. It was really important to me that I still felt like myself on my big day and she accomplished that and so much more. . I would highly recommend her services. She is incredibly kind, attentive, and talented.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Phoenix, AZ, 85016
Location of (Krystal | Pro Makeup Artist)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding