Krystal | Pro Makeup Artist Reviews

Krystal | Pro Makeup Artist 5
Krystal | Pro Makeup Artist 6
Krystal | Pro Makeup Artist 7

Teresa · Getting married on 06/03/2021

Out of this world work; Amazing Makeup Artist Inside & Out!

Krystal is someone who has unbelievable patience, a wonderful personality, and is a true joy to work with. She was in no rush doing our faces for my wedding that even when she was done, she said she could stick around and do touch ups for anyone that needed them. I even did a trial with her and was hesitant b/c I didn't want to spend the money, but it was worth it & she was able to duplicate it months later. She told me the pros and cons to having airbrush done & was honest about which she prefers. HANDS DOWN, I and my bridal party would recommend Krystal as a makeup artist over and over again.

Sent on 05/01/2019
    Krystal | Pro Makeup Artist 8
    Krystal | Pro Makeup Artist 9
    Krystal | Pro Makeup Artist 10

Shannon Corona · Married on 04/13/2019

Just gorgeous!

Krystal did the makeup for myself (bride) and several of my bridesmaids. Everyone looked absolutely gorgeous! Krystal came to us, arrived on time, and was very courteous and professional. I highly recommend her for all your makeup needs!

Sent on 05/02/2019
    Krystal | Pro Makeup Artist 11
  • W

Whitney Mclaughlin · Married on 01/05/2019

Perfect in every way!

Krystal was so wonderful! She was flexible with our meeting times (as some of them were earlier in the morning) and was so friendly! I loved chatting with her as she got me ready for my special day. She made it fun and made me feel beautiful! I absolutely loved the makeup she did on me!

Sent on 05/19/2019
    Krystal | Pro Makeup Artist 12
    Krystal | Pro Makeup Artist 13

Melissa · Married on 01/01/2019

Excellent Experience!

I found Krystal through a referral from another bride and I was not disappointed! I had my initial makeup trial done and on my wedding day she was able to come to my bridesmaids and myself to have our makeup done as we were getting our hair done. She was so nice and make everyone so comfortable. My makeup was beautiful and not too heavy and caked on.

Sent on 01/25/2019

Naomi Raber · Married on 12/29/2018

Perfect Makeup Experience

Krystal has done my makeup twice now, once for a photo shoot and another time for my wedding. She is so professional and made me feel completely flawless for both events. Not only is she an amazing artist, she is fun, talkative, and really makes you enjoy the time with her. She is very quick to reply to messages which is so important to me and has Venmo too which is very convenient because I don’t carry cash. If I ever need my makeup done again I will 100% go back to her!

Sent on 01/10/2019

Caderina Carrizosa · Married on 12/23/2018

Amazing Make Up Artist

I spent months trying to find a make up artist for my wedding. I am very very particular. After I did my trial with Krystal, I was blown away! Not only is she wonderful to be around but she is truly an artist when it comes to make up. I couldn't have asked for a better make up artist for my wedding.

Sent on 01/11/2019

Megan Dibella · Married on 12/22/2018

My perfect wedding day makeup!

I was so happy to have Krystal as part of my wedding day crew! Not only was she super sweet, but affordable, responsive and great at her craft!

My make up looked perfect for my wedding day and it was exactly what I wanted! I wanted to ditch the “traditional” wedding day make up and do something a little funky and she was so enthusiastic about it!

I 100% recommend Krystal and will definitely be using her in the future! :)

Sent on 01/09/2019

Karla Acevedo · Married on 10/20/2018

Wedding day magic!

I really enjoyed working with Krystal. She was so personable and professional. She was so attentive to all my needs and my bridesmaids. We began working together months before the wedding beginning with my engagement photo shoot. She did both my hair and makeup which lasted the whole day. Same for my wedding day makeup. I was happy with both and would highly recommend her services!

Sent on 11/02/2018
    Krystal | Pro Makeup Artist 14

Melanie · Married on 09/01/2018

Krystal is absolutely amazing!! She nailed the look I was going for; she gave me EXACTLY what I wanted! My bridesmaids also loved her and kept raving about how great she did. My mom recently went through chemo and lost all of her hair, including eyebrows and eyelashes. Krystal was able to give my mom BOTH and they looked so natural. She gave my mom the confidence she lost when she start losing her hair. I absolutely recommend Krystal for ANY occasion. I truly loved working with her and will absolutely use her services again!

Sent on 09/11/2018
    Krystal | Pro Makeup Artist 15
    Krystal | Pro Makeup Artist 16
    Krystal | Pro Makeup Artist 17
    Krystal | Pro Makeup Artist 18

Cristina · Married on 06/02/2018

The morning of my wedding, with 100 different things to worry about, my makeup with Krystal was the one thing I knew was going to turn out flawless. Krystal is so talented, professional, and fun that I have recommended her to all my friends. She did my mom's makeup perfectly as well as my bridesmaids, and everyone loved how they looked. Thank you Krystal for being absolutely perfect!!!

Sent on 06/12/2018

Katrina · Married on 05/26/2018

Krystal was communicative, professional, and available on short notice, responding to my inquiry immediately. She was flexible with her schedule for a trial, remembered every detail from the trial during my wedding day, and cooly adapted to a wedding prep session that went completely off-schedule. Moreover, she was calm, kind, punctual, and efficient during what was otherwise a pretty stressful day, and I could not ask for more from a wedding vendor. After my makeup session, I looked and felt beautiful, and every woman in my particularly opinionated bridal party was absolutely radiant. I highly recommend Krystal and her select teammates she brings along!

Sent on 06/10/2018

Jeehyae · Married on 05/19/2018

Krystal did makeup for me, my mom and two bridesmaids for my wedding. krystal did my engagement photo makeup as a trial and I loved it! She even made me stunning on wedding day with my feedback from the trial. I was very worried because makeup style is little different for Asian faces, but she understood what I wanted and it turned out great. My mom and two bridesmaids were really satisfied with the makeup as well! Definitely recommend Koreans looking for makeup to go to Krystal!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Courtney · Married on 05/07/2018

Krystal is wonderful! She is so kind, communicates well, and is very talented. I looked radiant and glowing on my wedding day and felt beautiful. Krystal makes sure that she achieves exactly the look that you want and makes sure you’re comfortable and confident. I highly recommend Krystal.

Sent on 06/09/2018

Cady · Married on 05/04/2018

Krystal was so great to work with! Her attention to detail is amazing and she is so sweet! All of my bridesmaids loved their makeup and so did I! She listened to exactly what I wanted and I was so happy with the outcome! She even gave me a full size lipstick to keep to use for touch-ups throughout the day. Her prices are definitely reasonable for the quality of service that you get. Thank you Krystal for making me look beautiful on my wedding day!

Sent on 05/24/2018

Jen · Married on 04/14/2018

Krystal was SO amazing to work with for my wedding. I actually had a different makeup artist fall through and she came through without batting an eye. Her sweet demeanor is enough to love her, but she oozes talent on top of that! I was nervous about having my makeup done as I don’t wear any in real life, but Krystal took care to ensure I still looked like me and double and triple checked after our trial that I was completely happy with everything. I’m so glad I was able to meet Krystal and she was such a blessing to have on my day! You would be lucky to have her as your makeup artist!

Sent on 05/13/2018
    Krystal | Pro Makeup Artist 19

Amy · Married on 04/13/2018

Look no further than Krystal for your special day or wedding!! She recently did my make up for my wedding at an onsite location along with my entire bridal party. Not only is her make-up work magical, she truly makes it a fun event!! She is quick to smile and even ensures the right music is playing all the while making sure you like the application of beauty as she goes!! During my trial make-up prior to the wedding, she put me at ease with her passion for make-up and followed up to ensure that it wore well throughout the evening.
    I was one who had never had professional make-up done. Suffice it to say, Krystal exceeded all my expectations and will look to her for all my future events that might require just a little extra pretty!!!
    Thank you, Krystal!! You are as talented in your work as you are kind!! Appreciate it all you did to make my wedding the perfect day!!!

Sent on 05/14/2018

Brianna · Married on 03/31/2018

Working with Krystal has always been a wonderful experience!! The look is always so beautiful and I love how it feels so light on my face!!! I would recommend Krystal any time!!! Thank you!!!

Sent on 05/14/2018
    Krystal | Pro Makeup Artist 20
    Krystal | Pro Makeup Artist 21
    Krystal | Pro Makeup Artist 22

Michele · Married on 03/10/2018

Krystal is amazing. On my wedding day it rained. She was so sweet to stay extra and make sure my make up was perfect before I walked down the isle. She did my wedding party, flower girls, my mother and sister in law.

Sent on 05/12/2018

Megan · Married on 02/24/2018

Krystal was absolutely phenomenal! I gave her a few images of the look I was going for my myself and my bridesmaids and she completely delivered. We all looked and felt beautiful! Krystal, thank you so much for everything!

Sent on 12/19/2017

Katie · Married on 02/18/2018

Krystal was great! She did an amazing job on my makeup, and was really fun to have there while we were getting ready. I would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 05/13/2018

Britnie · Married on 01/27/2018

Krystal was amazing! She showed up early and helped my entire bridal party get makeup to suit their unique look. I absolutely loved my makeup and it lasted all night! Highly recommend choosing Krystal for your big day.

Sent on 05/26/2018

Sammy · Married on 12/31/2017

Krystal was amazing! She was very personable and made me feel very comfortable. I was able to describe what would make me feel like a bride, and she delivered! Her kind and calm demeanor was exactly what I needed on our big day! She is the best!

Sent on 05/20/2018

Crystal · Married on 12/09/2017

There are not enough words to express my satisfaction regarding the response, timeliness, professionalism and wonderful service that I received by Krystal. I travelled from out of state to attend my sister’s wedding and therefore, I needed someone who I could depend on and someone who could make me beautiful for such a special occasion. Found online, Krystal exceeded my expectations. She was able to provide service for both the rehearsal and wedding day and Krystal is definitely someone that I plan to use again in the future. I would strongly encourage others to consider Krystal for your special event.....”You Will Not Be Disappointed!”

Sent on 12/27/2017
    Krystal | Pro Makeup Artist 23
    Krystal | Pro Makeup Artist 24

Monica · Married on 09/29/2017

I first met Krystal at a Wedding Wire mini expo shortly after my engagement (1 year before wedding day). She was so sweet and really listened to me when I described how I typically do my makeup. She did such a great job I had her do my makeup for both my engagement photos and my wedding. I received compliments on my makeup ALL DAY LONG each time she did it. She matched my skin perfectly. I never needed to touch up anything, and I was dancing the whole night at my wedding! I highly recommend Krystal! Definitely want to have her do my makeup for future events.

Sent on 12/07/2017

Brittany · Married on 04/15/2017

Krystal is incredible!!! Magic hands! I used her for both my boudoir make-up and my wedding day for my entire bridal party and myself. My make-up was flawless and more than I could have imagined! All my ladies loved their make-up and we all got compliments all night. I love the airbrush foundation she does! It lasted all night and the next day even after getting ice cream smashed in my face by my newly husband. Haha

What really amazed me was the response from my photographer especially my boudoir when they get really up close and personal. She was amazed at the make-up and even commented it's the best make-up she had photographed. A lot of times she has to make edits or smooth lines out when make-up doesn't perfectly match up under the camera lens. But with Krystal she didn't have to do any editing to my make-up as it looked and photographed flawlessly as is!

Beyond the perfect make-up, krystal is such an amazing person. She was excellent with communicating with me, flexible with scheduling, and a very sweet and friendly person. I highly highly recommend using krystal for your make-up. She is also very organized and had a perfect schedule so everything ran smoothly and I was ready in the exact time I had told her I wanted to be ready. I wouldn't trust anyone else with making me beautiful! Thank you so much krystal for all you did for me on and leading up to my big day.

Sent on 05/16/2017