32 Reviews for Krystal | Pro Makeup Artist

Consultations (1)
Natural Makeup (1)
Makeup Trial (1)
30 Krystal | Pro Makeup Artist Reviews

Krystal is absolutely amazing!! She nailed the look I was going for; she gave me EXACTLY what I wanted! My bridesmaids also loved her and kept raving about how great she did. My mom recently went through chemo and lost all of her hair, including eyebrows and eyelashes. Krystal was able to give my mom BOTH and they looked so natural. She gave my mom the confidence she lost when she start losing her hair. I absolutely recommend Krystal for ANY occasion. I truly loved working with her and will absolutely use her services again!

Profile Picture Melanie, 9/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

The morning of my wedding, with 100 different things to worry about, my makeup with Krystal was the one thing I knew was going to turn out flawless. Krystal is so talented, professional, and fun that I have recommended her to all my friends. She did my mom's makeup perfectly as well as my bridesmaids, and everyone loved how they looked. Thank you Krystal for being absolutely perfect!!!

Profile Picture Cristina, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Krystal was communicative, professional, and available on short notice, responding to my inquiry immediately. She was flexible with her schedule for a trial, remembered every detail from the trial during my wedding day, and cooly adapted to a wedding prep session that went completely off-schedule. Moreover, she was calm, kind, punctual, and efficient during what was otherwise a pretty stressful day, and I could not ask for more from a wedding vendor. After my makeup session, I looked and felt beautiful, and every woman in my particularly opinionated bridal party was absolutely radiant. I highly recommend Krystal and her select teammates she brings along!

Profile Picture Katrina, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Krystal did makeup for me, my mom and two bridesmaids for my wedding. krystal did my engagement photo makeup as a trial and I loved it! She even made me stunning on wedding day with my feedback from the trial. I was very worried because makeup style is little different for Asian faces, but she understood what I wanted and it turned out great. My mom and two bridesmaids were really satisfied with the makeup as well! Definitely recommend Koreans looking for makeup to go to Krystal!

Profile Picture Jeehyae, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Krystal is wonderful! She is so kind, communicates well, and is very talented. I looked radiant and glowing on my wedding day and felt beautiful. Krystal makes sure that she achieves exactly the look that you want and makes sure you’re comfortable and confident. I highly recommend Krystal.

Profile Picture Courtney, 5/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Krystal was so great to work with! Her attention to detail is amazing and she is so sweet! All of my bridesmaids loved their makeup and so did I! She listened to exactly what I wanted and I was so happy with the outcome! She even gave me a full size lipstick to keep to use for touch-ups throughout the day. Her prices are definitely reasonable for the quality of service that you get. Thank you Krystal for making me look beautiful on my wedding day!

Profile Picture Cady, 5/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Krystal was SO amazing to work with for my wedding. I actually had a different makeup artist fall through and she came through without batting an eye. Her sweet demeanor is enough to love her, but she oozes talent on top of that! I was nervous about having my makeup done as I don’t wear any in real life, but Krystal took care to ensure I still looked like me and double and triple checked after our trial that I was completely happy with everything. I’m so glad I was able to meet Krystal and she was such a blessing to have on my day! You would be lucky to have her as your makeup artist!

Profile Picture Jen, 4/14/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Look no further than Krystal for your special day or wedding!! She recently did my make up for my wedding at an onsite location along with my entire bridal party. Not only is her make-up work magical, she truly makes it a fun event!! She is quick to smile and even ensures the right music is playing all the while making sure you like the application of beauty as she goes!! During my trial make-up prior to the wedding, she put me at ease with her passion for make-up and followed up to ensure that it wore well throughout the evening.
I was one who had never had professional make-up done. Suffice it to say, Krystal exceeded all my expectations and will look to her for all my future events that might require just a little extra pretty!!!
Thank you, Krystal!! You are as talented in your work as you are kind!! Appreciate it all you did to make my wedding the perfect day!!!

Profile Picture Amy, 4/13/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Working with Krystal has always been a wonderful experience!! The look is always so beautiful and I love how it feels so light on my face!!! I would recommend Krystal any time!!! Thank you!!!

Profile Picture Brianna, 3/31/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Krystal is amazing. On my wedding day it rained. She was so sweet to stay extra and make sure my make up was perfect before I walked down the isle. She did my wedding party, flower girls, my mother and sister in law.

Profile Picture Michele, 3/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Krystal was absolutely phenomenal! I gave her a few images of the look I was going for my myself and my bridesmaids and she completely delivered. We all looked and felt beautiful! Krystal, thank you so much for everything!

Profile Picture Megan, 2/24/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Group Services, Makeup

Krystal was great! She did an amazing job on my makeup, and was really fun to have there while we were getting ready. I would definitely recommend her!

Profile Picture Katie, 2/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Krystal was amazing! She showed up early and helped my entire bridal party get makeup to suit their unique look. I absolutely loved my makeup and it lasted all night! Highly recommend choosing Krystal for your big day.

Profile Picture Britnie, 1/27/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Krystal was amazing! She was very personable and made me feel very comfortable. I was able to describe what would make me feel like a bride, and she delivered! Her kind and calm demeanor was exactly what I needed on our big day! She is the best!

Profile Picture Sammy, 12/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

There are not enough words to express my satisfaction regarding the response, timeliness, professionalism and wonderful service that I received by Krystal. I travelled from out of state to attend my sister’s wedding and therefore, I needed someone who I could depend on and someone who could make me beautiful for such a special occasion. Found online, Krystal exceeded my expectations. She was able to provide service for both the rehearsal and wedding day and Krystal is definitely someone that I plan to use again in the future. I would strongly encourage others to consider Krystal for your special event.....”You Will Not Be Disappointed!”

Photo for Krystal | Pro Makeup Artist Review - Wedding Day Bridesmaid 12/9/17
Photo for Krystal | Pro Makeup Artist Review - Rehearsal Day 12/8/17
Profile Picture Crystal, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I first met Krystal at a Wedding Wire mini expo shortly after my engagement (1 year before wedding day). She was so sweet and really listened to me when I described how I typically do my makeup. She did such a great job I had her do my makeup for both my engagement photos and my wedding. I received compliments on my makeup ALL DAY LONG each time she did it. She matched my skin perfectly. I never needed to touch up anything, and I was dancing the whole night at my wedding! I highly recommend Krystal! Definitely want to have her do my makeup for future events.

Profile Picture Monica, 9/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Krystal is incredible!!! Magic hands! I used her for both my boudoir make-up and my wedding day for my entire bridal party and myself. My make-up was flawless and more than I could have imagined! All my ladies loved their make-up and we all got compliments all night. I love the airbrush foundation she does! It lasted all night and the next day even after getting ice cream smashed in my face by my newly husband. Haha

What really amazed me was the response from my photographer especially my boudoir when they get really up close and personal. She was amazed at the make-up and even commented it's the best make-up she had photographed. A lot of times she has to make edits or smooth lines out when make-up doesn't perfectly match up under the camera lens. But with Krystal she didn't have to do any editing to my make-up as it looked and photographed flawlessly as is!

Beyond the perfect make-up, krystal is such an amazing person. She was excellent with communicating with me, flexible with scheduling, and a very sweet and friendly person. I highly highly recommend using krystal for your make-up. She is also very organized and had a perfect schedule so everything ran smoothly and I was ready in the exact time I had told her I wanted to be ready. I wouldn't trust anyone else with making me beautiful! Thank you so much krystal for all you did for me on and leading up to my big day.

Profile Picture Brittany, 4/15/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Krystal is as equally talented as she is professional and kind - a truly winning combination, especially for wedding services. I had done extensive research online for a makeup artist that did beautiful work and was also affordable. Krystal was hands down the most responsive and professional of them all. She makes booking and the trial incredibly painless and is really clear with her communication. Her work was absolutely stunning. She did my makeup (bride), some of my bridesmaids', and my mom's makeup and everyone LOVED their look. She has a great selection of products for various styles and skin types. She is an excellent listener and is really receptive to your vision - but also guides you based on her expertise. She has a knack for drawing out your natural beauty and enhancing your features in a really lovely way. My makeup lasted all night long and photographed really nicely. I couldn't say more good things about working with Krystal and the awesome work she does. She's definitely worth it and I will definitely use her again if I need my makeup done professionally!

Profile Picture Katherine, 3/4/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Group Services, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

Krystal was AH-MAY-ZING! We didn't meet until my wedding day, and all of our communication was via email, but I think we both felt a great connection. For something as important as make-up for my wedding, in particular the pictures, her perfectionism was greatly appreciated! I rarely wear make-up, and wanted to look like myself (with a glow) for my ceremony and I really felt like I did. I had 2 tattoo cover-ups as well and my husband actually forgot about my tattoos because Krystal did such an amazing job covering them up! I have also received a ton of compliments on my makeup since the wedding day! Thanks so much Krystal!

Profile Picture Tsedal, 12/10/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Krystal made the entire process easy, even when I would email or text random questions. She was super sweet and fun to work with. My make up, along with 2 others, stayed on throughout the heat, wind and dancing ?? even woke up with perfectly applied lips and lashes! Will definitely use her in the future!

Profile Picture DEANNA, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Krystal was so incredible to work with. My bridesmaids felt so wonderful with their makeup, my mom and mother in law commented how theirs were age-appropriate yet stunning, and my makeup was flawless. It lasted for many crying episodes and still looked as good as when it was applied!

Profile Picture Amy, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I normally do not wear a lot of makeup but I wanted to look special on my wedding day, especially for the photos. Krystal achieved that look perfectly. I was very pleased with her work and received lots of compliments. My matron of honor was also very pleased.

Profile Picture User7435493, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Krystal was so nice and did an amazing job on my make-up! I have received numerous compliments from people who have seen pictures of my wedding. I highly recommend her. :)

Profile Picture Amber, 11/5/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Krystal was amazing! She showed up and was very professional. By the end of the trial, I felt like I had a new best friend! If you want to be able to trust your makeup professional for your big day, then Krystal is your girl.

Profile Picture Casey, 10/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I was so grateful to have found Krystal for my wedding day! She was professional and helpful from the very beginning. I did a trial with her before the wedding and she was able to come to me for the trial as well. She listened to exactly what I wanted and did just that, and then did exceptional again when I changed my mind about my look for my wedding day. She was incredibly kind and great to have around on the day of the wedding while we were all getting ready. She made me look flawless and gave me so much confidence! I highly recommend her for your wedding or special occasion. Thank you Krystal for making me look and feel beautiful!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/23/15, 7 Reviews